alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Garden, yes!

The hot springs is hard to make animated content for because there is a background fog which makes looped animations very apparent.
He said repeatable lewd, not animated, which does give one possible alternative, static images, a variation on CGoldie's idea to turn the fog into one. No movement at all would leave no looping animation for the fog to make obvious and it isn't like the game doesn't use static images. It is your call, of course, I was just presenting an idea based on what you both said. You are using the actual HS studio that came with the game, correct? If you angle the shot like you want it and just screen cap it with the built in screen capture function, F11 I believe, it will produce a static image exactly as displayed when you hit the key. Sorry if I told you wrong on the key as I am used to the newer Koikatsu and HS2 studios, where F11 is the key to hit. I'd have to pull out my old copy of this game's graphics engine/Illusion game to figure it out for sure.

Really? 'Cause that's not what you said. You said "the very idea of finding words spoken in your presence at a third party, let alone text on the internet offensive was alien and unimaginable". You said you found the idea that anyone speaking up for a third party, when the insult wasn't directed at them, was stupid. You have literally already expressed your objection.

It happened in the past (though unfortunately rarely), and it happens today. You're complaining about it happening, and referring to people speaking up on behalf of others as "modern madness."

And so we shouldn't try to improve society?
You're getting confused between "life isn't fair" and "the society you grew up in was shit." You said people are wasting time "in an ideological crusade to change the very nature of reality," but they're not trying to change the nature of reality, they're trying to change social behaviours. You do get that those aren't the same thing, right? That those social behaviours they're trying to change (it being acceptable to call people faggot or <removed>, for example) aren't intrinsic and inalterable parts of the universe.
By your logic, women should have just accepted that they were second-class citizens, and had fewer rights than men, and not complained, and never wasted their time or energy trying to change the nature of reality, since "life ain't fair." I guess the entire Civil Rights Movement was a mistake, too, since "life isn't fair", and they should have just resigned themselves to knowing their place. We probably shouldn't have bothered with the Magna Carta, either, or the Declaration of Human Rights, since "life isn't fair."
What he's objecting to isn't the defense of people when there is legitimately something to defend against, he is objecting to the overuse of that defense. Some people take it so far that they try to censor anyone from saying anything that might hurt someone, which encompasses a good part of the English language. These people have taken it to the extreme, where even some completely harmless words are not to be said according to them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lemme guess: You only go there to eat some pie.;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And her daddy comes in... "You ain't gonna swing with my daughter no mo!"

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
And her daddy comes in... "You ain't gonna swing with my daughter no mo!"
I'd fight her daddy for her. knock him out, tie him up and wait for him to wake up. then I'll take his daughters virginity in front of him! Fuck her till she calls me daddy and cums. fuck you dad.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I'd fight her daddy for her. knock him out, tie him up and wait for him to wake up. then I'll take his daughters virginity in front of him! Fuck her till she calls me daddy and cums. fuck you dad.
I'm pretty sure you can do something like this in Love & Sex Second Base.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
He's had two heart attacks, me fucking his little girl in front of him might give him a third. If not then I don't really see a problem. Not like i'm marrying any of the other girls at the moment. Maybe if I fuck his other daughter too. She might relax a bit if she got some dicking.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Finishing what I *think* to be is my 21st run, at the end of the game, saving Moon's stuff for sort of last, but this, this beautiful girl and this amazing look she has on her face:

screenshot2577.png
This isn't the first time I posted this sort of post with Moon, but that look. Fans of Meiko Kaji's movies (as I hugely am) would know that look, the "Meiko glare"

I mean I love Lin, and Nia, but Moon? I think it goes beyond love or obsession, pretty much infatuation. I really do hope we get a lot more content with her. Sorry Lin, but I would marry Moon first!!!

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Finishing what I *think* to be is my 21st run, at the end of the game, saving Moon's stuff for sort of last, but this, this beautiful girl and this amazing look she has on her face:

This isn't the first time I posted this sort of post with Moon, but that look. Fans of Meiko Kaji's movies (as I hugely am) would know that look, the "Meiko glare"

I mean I love Lin, and Nia, but Moon? I think it goes beyond love or obsession, pretty much infatuation. I really do hope we get a lot more content with her. Sorry Lin, but I would marry Moon first!!!

Yes, she's really cute.
Ah, just look at her face.
That remind one of my crushes.
Too bad I don't have any chance with her.

:ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Now on the other side of Moon's "Meiko glare," you have this adorable little thing, and I saved this scene for last out of the main girls:

screenshot2615.png
This is the only "harem" game I really play and I'm breaking my no-harem game rule basically just for Lin. Don't know what Runey has in mind for marriages or anything like that in this game (marry your favorite girl, all the girls, whatever, same with the baby thing too) but Lin would be the first out of the main girls.

Moon I want so much to include with the main girls. I just don't know. I don't like any of the other main girls besides Lin. If I had my way I'd pick Lin, Nia and Moon and ignore the hell out of everyone else but I'm pretty sure it's not going to work or happen that way

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

I dated a girl years ago that looked a bit like Lin, but she'd also glare at me like Moon in that picture whenever she was pissed at me.:ROFLMAO:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So dev i just wonder....are there child like androids as well?

Was thinking that we could give our Android one of those.

Like, imagine a tiny version of her running around that you could give headpats.

That'd be absolutely adorable.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So dev i just wonder....are there child like androids as well?

Was thinking that we could give our Android one of those.

Like, imagine a tiny version of her running around that you could give headpats.

That'd be absolutely adorable.
Well, there is something like that going on, kind of, but that is bordering on spoilery.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes