MBdragon

Dec 16, 2018
This is my first post anywhere but I have a bug. I have an older list of saves and I bought android her.... Main upgrade awhile back. I used the patch to upgrade 12.4 to 13.0 and I get the 3 girls. Can't progress with the main one till I do an event with Lin. Which requires a mod that I already have for android and given to her. So I am stuck and the game won't progress.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
This is my first post anywhere but I have a bug. I have an older list of saves and I bought android her.... Main upgrade awhile back. I used the patch to upgrade 12.4 to 13.0 and I get the 3 girls. Can't progress with the main one till I do an event with Lin. Which requires a mod that I already have for android and given to her. So I am stuck and the game won't progress.
Do you mean the android's human outfit?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Have you updated to 13.2? That might fix it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can anybody tell me how am i supposed to update this big game if the update arrives so that i dont download the whole game.
v0.14 will be the first update that includes a patch for the update as an option, rather than needing to redownload the whole thing. It will come with a read me.

There is no patch to update from v0.12.4 to v0.13. Whatever you installed may have broke your save.

is there any ETA for update?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
To answer all the "update when?" posts...

Soon™
When it's ready™
Stop asking™

Real answer : Late November* according to Runey
*Subject to change, seriously people, have you ever tried to make a game like this? it takes time and effort, cut Runey some slack, go replay the game or something.
(compared to say... Heros Harem Guild, this game updates super quick... HHG updates once a year or so... big updates though)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
To answer all the "update when?" posts...

Soon™
When it's ready™
Stop asking™

Real answer : Late November* according to Runey
*Subject to change, seriously people, have you ever tried to make a game like this? it takes time and effort, cut Runey some slack, go replay the game or something.
I had because of lack of Xiaxia Cultivation Harem VNs. Never made it out of the Alpha.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I once entertained the idea of eating a cupcake every time someone asked "update when" without reading the post(s) literally above theirs detailing that exact information. It only took me reading a couple of threads among the many that I follow to realize I wouldn't be long for this world if I went through with that, or at the very least, I would have to start rolling everywhere rather than walking.
Maybe I should resort to doing 10 push-ups instead. At the rate this happens, I'm going to be absolutely shredded by next week.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I once entertained the idea of eating a cupcake every time someone asked "update when" without reading the post(s) literally above theirs detailing that exact information. It only took me reading a couple of threads among the many that I follow to realize I wouldn't be long for this world if I went through with that, or at the very least, I would have to start rolling everywhere rather than walking.
Maybe I should resort to doing 10 push-ups instead. At the rate this happens, I'm going to be absolutely shredded by next week.
Update version.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes