alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, most of those plans also include methods for taking over the government, and it is hard to punish an entire nation for something that was legal at the time. We can bust anyone braking the laws at that point, and we can start changing the laws, and bust anyone who breaks them then.
You won't get that far, you only have that kind of time when we are talking about a nobody, like the nurse, and giving up everything so you can take some misguided revenge on one rando, is dumb. You won't do anyone any good that way. Someone else will just take her place. Will that person be better? Maybe, but they also might be worse.
Going after Cornwall, is not only misguided, but also a suicide mission. Even if you do manage you get him, and the odds of that are lower than anything surviving a volcano swim, they are not going to wait to start going after him, they will be on you in moments. We are not talking abut cops, this would be the equivalent of the secret service, and they don't have to do anything other than protect their charge, and they will risk almost anything to do that.
Again, studies show, that the death penalty is not a deterrent to crime. People are more worried that they might get life in jail than killed. Especially if they believe in an after life, you are "helping them reach paradise".
You never said you were going to give yourself up, you said you were going to make the girls fight for you, and then you said you would tell them to run, and then you said this, no matter what you say or do, you getting them into a position where they have to defend you, is your fault, not theirs. It doesn't matter what you say, or what you do, this would be 100% your fault, because you are the one who brought this down on everyone's head. Not to mention, they arrest you, Lin and the other slaves are going to go back into the system.
Yes, anyone who does that, is a criminal, and even the elf can report them, unless they are criminals, and in that case, it doesn't matter what they laws are, they are going to break them anyway.
Who the hell are you talking about? No one is starving anyone.
Two. You have two people who are capable fighters. The government has many thousands. Secret service, special forces, military robots, tanks, bombs, helicopters, and more.
You have one android and an elf who can fight.
WHAT?!?! Where? When? WTF are you talking about here? At no point does the MC starve anyone.
No, people don't lose their jobs over these for long, they are right back at work soon after. Maybe in a new precinct, but it barely affects them at all.
"Difficult" doesn't even begin to describe it.
If you don't have a hotel, it can't be Harem Hotel. It would be more like Refugee Harem. Graveyard Harem.
Yeah, before they were industrialized, before the world was able to easily send people all over the world. Even before there were official agencies, there were people doing those jobs. You can't run anything without intelligence. Nations had spies since there were governments.
I know, it is all about revenge.
He has many many reforms, and will make more. Other powerful people are working to convince him, as well as winning the contest.

The people who are threatening his position are not the anti-slavery people, it is the ones who think he is going too far. The people who threaten him wanted it to stay the same, not change, and he is changing things. He is risking his job by making these reforms, that most people in the country do not want.
In Syl'anar they do, or at least that one nurse did. lol
Actually, in the real world, they do too.
That's part of why the focus is on only two individuals, another part being the obvious, their direct and/or indirect involvement in the Maria incident and aftermath. The thing is, even if we change the laws, we still can't technically punish people who did it when it was legal because those are usually just ignored by the new law, only enforcing against cases after implementation.

There would literally have to be someone watching the MC do it from outside the harem, other than the elves who wouldn't report it because Cornwall, to report it immediately. Otherwise it will take at least until the next day to figure out he didn't just go missing. My plan involves leaving as soon as possible, which can be less than an hour after. I've packed a survival kit in less time than I'm planning around, granted it was for a different purpose under zero pressure to leave.

There's logic to that worry, death is an easy out in most cases because it goes relatively quickly. Still, there are people who still see death as the ultimate sentence and that is what most legal systems are based around, which is why convicting with intent to use the death penalty in trial is so much harder than convicting without it.

As I said, in several scenarios, that is the case, but in ALL scenarios, the girls WILL defend the MC. There is no way out of the girls dying in a raid except to avoid a raid. I absolutely never said I was making the girls do anything, that one was all you. There is no position where they HAVE to defend me, they CHOSE to do it and there is no scenario where they wouldn't except those where the MC and the harem get out of Syl'anar. Nothing gets brought down on anyone's head in the last case because there is no one to bring it down on in all of Syl'anar.

No one IS starving anyone, Cornwall, through his connections and authority, WOULD HAVE starved Maria had she not been in the MC's care at the time. They literally took all her financial assets, you kind of need those to buy food and water, both of which are essential to survival.

Again, a sneak attack on one man. Nia would be perfectly capable of this considering she's been slinking around in the shadows doing her own thing. I would agree with this not being viable to take down the entire pro-slave majority, but one man, even one like Cornwall, should be possible. Even his secret service wouldn't be able to stop a sneak attack unless they somehow have an ability to read the future.

I'm talking about money, Maria literally watched in horror as she was stripped of all financial assets, hence her inability to pay for her staying at the hotel. Money is also necessary to get food and water in civilized areas. She was lucky the MC allowed her to remain for free.

Most, but some do not.

And who says a new hotel couldn't be built elsewhere?

Yes, but until even after the point I mentioned, that intelligence was strictly used for war, not to spy on their own citizens.

He'll make more reforms when there is enough people desiring them to threaten his position, just like last time. Literally all of Syl'anar, except the anti-slave minority, seems satisfied as things are to me, so that seems like pigs will learn to fly first. I am aware of what the people who desired the reforms are, I call them reformists for a reason whereas the other part of the pro-slave majority is called the traditionalists.

I wouldn't call anything committed or enabled by a real karen, at least to my knowledge, a crime against humanity and I would sayy the nurse is much worse than a karen could ever be.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
it pisses me off to see posts that are long on this page... granted if i say something that triggers somebody i get the shaft.

Reactions: Jjay08

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
it pisses me off to see posts that are long on this page... granted if i say something that triggers somebody i get the shaft.
Right? I have no idea what they are even talking about so much. did you say something that they replied too?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
A discussion like this is good for the dev making the game.
It presents ideas and possible issues that they may not have even considered.
Look at how many games that are out there that never got finished, simply because the dev ran out of ideas of what to do next, or how to deal with issues.

You may not like the posts, but it is obvious by how long and lively this discussion has been with multiple participants, that even more people are enjoying it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right? I have no idea what they are even talking about so much. did you say something that they replied too?
No, we just haven't been condensing the text, so it was a giant wall. I'll start now as I typically only do it by request, which basically means if I see it is getting annoying.

A discussion like this is good for the dev making the game.
It presents ideas and possible issues that they may not have even considered.
Look at how many games that are out there that never got finished, simply because the dev ran out of ideas of what to do next, or how to deal with issues.

You may not like the posts, but it is obvious by how long and lively this discussion has been with multiple participants, that even more people are enjoying it.
Indeed, though I wouldn't want this to get in Runey's way if he already has ideas. This is entirely based on my own interpretation of past events involving specific characters and what I personally feel as a result, so Runey should feel free to ignore any idea possibilities that come up in my rantings. These are mostly out of genuine feelings directed at specific characters that I do have to commend Runey and Harem Hotel for. I normally wouldn't feel anything for the characters, but his work is on a rare level, rare as in only happened twice, where I simply am unable to stop it from genuinely affecting me even with the 'it's just a game' logic.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

No, we just haven't been condensing the text, so it was a giant wall. I'll start now as I typically only do it by request, which basically means if I see it is getting annoying.

Indeed, though I wouldn't want this to get in Runey's way if he already has ideas. This is entirely based on my own interpretation of past events involving specific characters and what I personally feel as a result, so Runey should feel free to ignore any idea possibilities that come up in my rantings. These are mostly out of genuine feelings directed at specific characters that I do have to commend Runey and Harem Hotel for. I normally wouldn't feel anything for the characters, but his work is on a rare level, rare as in only happened twice, where I simply am unable to stop it from genuinely affecting me even with the 'it's just a game' logic.
He asked us to drop this one or take it to PMs, so let's move on to something else now. ;)
Feel free to send me a message if you want to continue, but I think we beat that one to death. XD

Here is another meme... ;)
KaliKatewtf (1).jpg

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
He asked us to drop this one or take it to PMs, so let's move on to something else now. ;)
Feel free to send me a message if you want to continue, but I think we beat that one to death. XD

Here is another meme... ;)
View attachment 1473723
I don't see who asked or where it was specifically asked to drop it or take it to PMs, all I saw was someone saying "it pisses me off to see posts that are long on this page... granted if i say something that triggers somebody i get the shaft." and I specifically reacted to that by condensing my comments as it stated, but okay, might have only been a PM on your end or something, so I won't question it.

As for this one, I'm just plain confused, exactly who is saying what to who? EDIT: I'm either blind or an idiot, should have been obvious the dark blue was Kali.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't see who asked or where it was specifically asked to drop it or take it to PMs, all I saw was someone saying "it pisses me off to see posts that are long on this page... granted if i say something that triggers somebody i get the shaft." and I specifically reacted to that by condensing my comments as it stated, but okay, might have only been a PM on your end or something, so I won't question it.

As for this one, I'm just plain confused, exactly who is saying what to who? EDIT: I'm either blind or an idiot, should have been obvious the dark blue was Kali.
Yeah, Runey sent me a PM.

It's Kate and Kali. ;)

Reactions: alex2011

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Has the dev given us any further clue on when the next update might be released?
Not really, but he is getting pretty close to being done with all the events, then the last of the testing and fixes.
Yeah, Kate is named, it was a mix of the naming for the dark blue lines and the angles that confused me, but I still should have been able to tell.
Yeah, one was fan art, and some bad copy/pasting on my part. lol

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Not really, but he is getting pretty close to being done with all the events, then the last of the testing and fixes.

Yeah, one was fan art, and some bad copy/pasting on my part. lol
Thanks for clarification! Hopefully soon. Am loving the serious story of this game, as much as the sex scenes and all. :)

Hoping for more Moon, Kali, Emma, Autumn, Kate, and Juliet!

...Sheesh, I'm greedy... :p

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes