freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, her old event doesn't really work after the treatment, and she doesn't have any new ones yet.
Now he tells me. :)

I've probably started 0.13(.2) ;) from scratch a dozen times now, finally decided on going with the slave route. MC has enough love interests and they are technically slaves.

I've finished all main, side and misc levels, I'm ready for 0.14. Still have to top up some exhib and stuff. (y)

Kate & Vanessa, my least favorites so far.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just had an idea for Jin, perhaps he goes to talk to her (or worse, Lin), and she comes up to him, asking why he has not done anything with her. 'She is still a woman, she still has needs!!!' XD ...It could start with taking her out, if you want to be nice about it.

The initial scene could start in the bedroom, with the option to end in the dungeon, and this unlocks both as options for the future.
Kate & Vanessa, my least favorites so far.
Some of Kate's events are not my favorite, but I do want to see more with her, some are not bad. Vanessa I like a lot, her heart is in the right place, she has purple hair, and her kinks are fun. ;)
The one I don't like, I generally don't talk about much, as she is a personal favorite of many here.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Some of Kate's events are not my favorite, but I do want to see more with her, some are not bad. Vanessa I like a lot, her heart is in the right place, she has purple hair, and her kinks are fun. ;)
The one I don't like, I generally don't talk about much, as she is a personal favorite of many here.
Purple? That's a stretch. :) Kate seems to be one of those 'if it's got no purpose don't bother' types, no romance or even casual kindness stuff. Vanessa hasn't really had enough events to judge but I'm not spending the rest of the game running from protests.

Kali and the twins are my top girls and I expect Autumn will be my top girl in an update or two, I like all the main girls but I don't always like Ashley tbh. Overall it's a great cast. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Purple? That's a stretch. :) Kate seems to be one of those 'if it's got no purpose don't bother' types, no romance or even casual kindness stuff. Vanessa hasn't really had enough events to judge but I'm not spending the rest of the game running from protests.

Kali and the twins are my top girls and I expect Autumn will be my top girl in an update or two, I like all the main girls but I don't always like Ashley tbh. Overall it's a great cast. :)
It depends on the light, but blue is also fun. I think of her as a violet/amethyst color.

Kali and Lin are my main two, with quite a few others close behind.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
It depends on the light, but blue is also fun. I think of her as a violet/amethyst color.

Kali and Lin are my main two, with quite a few others close behind.
I'm pretty much with you on the Main Girls. TBH, my favorite Non-Main has always been Nidra. I'm convinced that she's the true "Chosen One" that's supposed to save us from the upcoming Elf Apocolypse but ends up sleeping through it.

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm pretty much with you on the Main Girls. TBH, my favorite Non-Main has always been Nidra. I'm convinced that she's the true "Chosen One" that's supposed to save us from the upcoming Elf Apocolypse but ends up sleeping through it.
I know a lot of people tried to rationalize it, but either that was one weird dream, or I still maintain that she is racist. XD
She is cute though. ;) Used to have a friend like that, he was a narcoleptic, could fall asleep at the drop of a hat, and he was a little racist too. ;p

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I know a lot of people tried to rationalize it, but either that was one weird dream, or I still maintain that she is racist. XD
She is cute though. ;) Used to have a friend like that, he was a narcoleptic, could fall asleep at the drop of a hat, and he was a little racist too. ;p
Given where she works, I've always wondered if her pie tastes like pizza. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
the only thing i would like to have an option in is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree on the rollercoaster part. My first time through this game, a few months ago at the very beginning of Summer, Maria's detainment screwed me up for over a few hours, but I kept playing it, but it wasn't easy. I haven't had a jolt like that since that fire-related scene in another game.

I was grateful when she was rescued, but not in the manner I was hoping for. It seems that Hana will introduce Maria to her doctor now, but too little, too late. I agree on your viewpoint though. A choice might've been for the best, but since this isn't a standard VN, it had to happen that way for the advancement of the plot. I went through the game yesterday in one sitting beginning to end, and Maria's "arrest" still hit pretty solidly.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes