Sep 23, 2019
v0.14 is nice. But seems need fully walkthrough it with guide on second monitor :/
Main Lain is gone - and his mod was essential for my saves, no more easy mode. Ouch.

qawsedqw

Jun 7, 2018
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7dd611ed6e19f2f2c17346b53212560850c96bc6

I created a torrent for the full game, I'm not sure if it will work or not, haven't created a torrent since 2010, so if it doesn't work let me know
This doesnt seem to work, ill try it myself once my download is complete.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
v0.14 is nice. But seems need fully walkthrough it with guide on second monitor :/
Main Lain is gone - and his mod was essential for my saves, no more easy mode. Ouch.
There definitely isn't a need for a guide. As it says at the beginning of the game, most events are triggered when you click "Talk" on someone's door, and if it's not available, the game will tell you exactly what you need to do. On top of this, we also have a wiki, but even that shouldn't be necessary.

If there are points in the game where a player doesn't know what they should do, I'm unaware and it should be made clearer.

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
BTW, Ashley looks SUPER adorable...

Ashley has always been adorable , she needs a lot of hugs after knowing her story :giggle: I have to admit that I prefer this haircut on her.

Also if is a scary yandere sometimes :eek:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Sorry I don't have one but here is some advice for the future....

SAAAAAAAAVE!!!

Like the game has like a gazillion save slots.... use them....
Of course, it might also be worth it to start a new game simply because the new version of the introduction event at the start is worth it. Personally, I want to replay that scene a couple more times just to see what the various new options do. ;)

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes