KvarDL

Aug 2, 2017
There definitely isn't a need for a guide. As it says at the beginning of the game, most events are triggered when you click "Talk" on someone's door, and if it's not available, the game will tell you exactly what you need to do. On top of this, we also have a wiki, but even that shouldn't be necessary.

If there are points in the game where a player doesn't know what they should do, I'm unaware and it should be made clearer.
Mostly i know what to do, but at some points you need higher level with other character, and for this character u need higher level with the other one and at some point i got stuck just because i needed to meet the right character at the right time at the right location to get events for the few others. But with mod that said me what i need i finally did it. So yes, mostly it's easy, but at some points you must be lucky or u just can't go futher.
P.S. the game is something. One day i'll support u on Patreon, but for now i have like 220$ per month and it's kinda expansive to support every game dev, so i just wanna thank you for this great project.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Runey - remarkable update. I love going on the dates with the girls. It's makes everything so much better; it feels more like a relationship game now rather than just the old Affection scenes, a bit of dialogue, and that's it. It's so much better now. Loved the bowling scene with Moon & Kali, as well as the twins in the dungeon.

Such a great update Runey in my opinion. And I knew I was right about the Android. That was a hell of an event.

Kick-ass job on the update. (y) Loved it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: inSSIDer and Runey

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
There definitely isn't a need for a guide. As it says at the beginning of the game, most events are triggered when you click "Talk" on someone's door, and if it's not available, the game will tell you exactly what you need to do. On top of this, we also have a wiki, but even that shouldn't be necessary.

If there are points in the game where a player doesn't know what they should do, I'm unaware and it should be made clearer.
also the fact you added the head icons to the day transition, which is a huge thing, as in previous versions I used Liams mod to know when a characters next event was available. only thing I would suggest is adding it to the top UI somehow, as sometimes I click past the transition, and have to rollback to see who has events. other than that, I'm now enjoying a new playthrough :p

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Thank you for doing the Lord's work! 8+gigs, May the Lord's blessing be cast unto you :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Downloading now!

Thanks for the update! :D

EDIT: Question; will the update alone work if I have previously installed Lain's mod?? I was thinkign I'd need to download and install new after mods...

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
You are a life saver.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
For anyone who's interested, the Patch version is just a little over 1-gig, and it's really easy to install and works like a charm. Just remember to read it "README" file that comes with the download.
Sure, but I'm sure others, like myself, are not keeping games between updates, I mean... you know, once you've done the content, welllllllllllll :)

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Your saves will not work without the mod. I recommend starting a new save without modding it
Sorry, should've been more clear; you have two downloads available, the full game, and then the v14 update only.

Can I download the update only, install it, then reload one of my unmoded saves, oris it necessary for me to re-download the complete game?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Sorry, should've been more clear; you have two downloads available, the full game, and then the v14 update only.

Can I download the update only, install it, then reload one of my unmoded saves, oris it necessary for me to re-download the complete game?
The v0.14 update patch updates v0.13.2 to v0.14.
Otherwise you will need to download v0.14

Reactions: LOLO928

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Always excited for this game.

Maybe in the next build you can work on reducing the size of it? It's coming up to 9 gigs now.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Your saves will not work without the mod. I recommend starting a new save without modding it
umm, my old save, with the mod, works fine (downloaded the full 8gb instead of the patch if that makes a difference) . regardless I still started a new playthrough.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes