mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
oooooh so much cliffhanger... I kind toke some fancy for Jena's robot... YES I SIMPLE and She seemed fun... but the story that has me at the edge of my seat right now is the Android... I feel like she will end up dying before the end and Ally will take her place but I geese only time will tell... I would miss her but I would focus on being there for Ally
Talking about Jena's bot, she felt far more alive than I expected. I may be reading too much into that but it's possibly Android and A11-Y aren't the only ones.
Yeah I actually did them a day or two after. Never uploaded the newer save
Good, just wanted to make sure our 3k day guy had not missed a sex scene ^^

Reactions: Shizuka Na ikaku

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
There definitely isn't a need for a guide. As it says at the beginning of the game, most events are triggered when you click "Talk" on someone's door, and if it's not available, the game will tell you exactly what you need to do. On top of this, we also have a wiki, but even that shouldn't be necessary.

If there are points in the game where a player doesn't know what they should do, I'm unaware and it should be made clearer.
I would be great to get a bit more information on the stats page. Some of them are a little vague and I'm not sure what the colors mean.

Reactions: splamo

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
I would be great to get a bit more information on the stats page. Some of them are a little vague and I'm not sure what the colors mean.
the colors are similar to colored gear in mmos, at least thats how i think of it. i think it goes from white, green, blue, purple, to yellow. yellow is when they get the "trait"

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes