Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
anyone got a torrent or something for this newest version? none of the dl options here are viable i just cant do a 48+ hour dl
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Here....

Reactions: LoneRanger11

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
The v0.14 update patch updates v0.13.2 to v0.14.
Otherwise you will need to download v0.14
Have you considered ever making patches that will update the any of the minor versions to the current release?

aka
X.Y.Z (Major . Minor . Increment) you are currently on Major 0, Minor 14, Increment 0.
Make patches that will update same Major.Minor to the current Increment no matter the increment?

I don't know what source control program you use if any, but between that and a comparison program such as Beyond Compare, such patches would be really easy to make.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Have you considered ever making patches that will update the any of the minor versions to the current release?

aka
X.Y.Z (Major . Minor . Increment) you are currently on Major 0, Minor 14, Increment 0.
Make patches that will update same Major.Minor to the current Increment no matter the increment?

I don't know what source control program you use if any, but between that and a comparison program such as Beyond Compare, such patches would be really easy to make.
That exists. Check the OP or anywhere else the downloads are posted.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
That exists. Check the OP or anywhere else the downloads are posted.
past patches have always been labeled X.Y.Z -> X.Y.Z+1, where Z does not need to be zero. I do not recall them ever being ubiqutous to bring it to the current.

Feb 2, 2019
Okay, so I'm a little stressed now. it's been a few ingame weeks since Maria was taken. I told off the father. I don't know if it was the wrong choice, but how long do I have to wait? Am I going to have to restore to an old save and ask for help?

Jul 9, 2021
so with the new/updated content that v14 brings, is the best way to experience it to drop the playthrough and just start all over again?
just curious

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
is this normal??, I don't see the options
This happens when you don't update your translation alongside the game.

Okay, so I'm a little stressed now. it's been a few ingame weeks since Maria was taken. I told off the father. I don't know if it was the wrong choice, but how long do I have to wait? Am I going to have to restore to an old save and ask for help?
You might need to wait for Android to get out of her room or something.

so with the new/updated content that v14 brings, is the best way to experience it to drop the playthrough and just start all over again?
just curious
I'd recommend restarting, especially if you haven't in a while. Content gets remade every update.

Bruh if I had pc then why I downloading android View attachment 1541110
Did you read what it says directly above this message?

So, uhm... Which patreon perk gets me the totally-completely-uncompressed-full-detail version?
It wouldn't even look much better. One of the biggest changes I've made to lower the size is simply change the image format from .png to .webp, which is usually over 10x smaller in size.

Jul 9, 2021
Is there a relatively easy way to remove Lain's mod from my install? Now with the update to v14 I'm getting code exception errors left and right and I suspect the mod may be the culprit.
Plus, since it doesn't work for v14 anyway, might as well hibernate it

Nevermind, just did a full reinstall plus v14 update.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So, I'm playing the newest update and in these latest parts of the story, I feel like we are losing some agency in the players choice for the mc. Like for example with Felicity and Emma, I still love these two and we finally get to meet the dad. Yet instead of when it was time to talk with the dad we basically just sat back and let them pointlessly yell and then got pulled away instead of giving the player a choice to actually tell the girls to go ahead to class and let the mc actually talk with the father like a grown man. Maybe its been a while but feel like earlier in the game we had a lot more choices for how scenes played out compared to now.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So, I'm playing the newest update and in these latest parts of the story, I feel like we are losing some agency in the players choice for the mc. Like for example with Felicity and Emma, I still love these two and we finally get to meet the dad. Yet instead of when it was time to talk with the dad we basically just sat back and let them pointlessly yell and then got pulled away instead of giving the player a choice to actually tell the girls to go ahead to class and let the mc actually talk with the father like a grown man. Maybe its been a while but feel like earlier in the game we had a lot more choices for how scenes played out compared to now.
Harem Hotel has always been a linear story. Due to the story I plan on telling with him, any more information in that scene wouldn't work well. It's my goal to make the readers feel a certain way during stories, and to leave you with certain impressions.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes