Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I literally can't download it from any lmao. Anonfile has a speed cap, even with a download manager, mega has a free download limit. My ISP has internet security and won't let me download from mixdrop or gofile lmao. I guess I gotta wait for a compressed version.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
anyone have the previous release before 0.14? i wanted to use the wt mod but doesnt work on 0.14, so want to play 0.13; havent played this since 0.5 so im fine with playing til 0.13

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
I literally can't download it from any lmao. Anonfile has a speed cap, even with a download manager, mega has a free download limit. My ISP has internet security and won't let me download from mixdrop or gofile lmao. I guess I gotta wait for a compressed version.
There is a torrent on the front page.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Would like the 0.13 version as well.. considering lain's walkthrough(might not get updated for a while) and the cheats won't be updated for 0.14.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Would like the 0.13 version as well.. considering lain's walkthrough(might not get updated for a while) and the cheats won't be updated for 0.14.
found it on dev's patreon

DOWNLOAD:
PC/Android:

Mac:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I will never understand the cognitive dissonance of people that happily fuck 30 different girls at once, but get extremely offended when a single of those 30 girls mentions even just the vague idea of attraction to a 2nd man
I would add that we aren't even talking about real people. These are imaginary people that don't care about us in any way because they don't exist. On top of that every single one of us that plays these games are all fucking (pretending to fuck) the same imaginary people.

It reminds me of the scene in the movie "Her" when Joaquin Phoenix realizes that the AI he as fallen in love with is having relationships with thousands of men at the same time.

It is fascinating how easy human beings are gladly deceived by imaginary representations of other people.

Most of us can compartmentalize the fact that these imaginary characters are being shared by the community, while at the same time feeling some sort of personal betrayal or emotions for these same imaginary characters.

It is just fascinating how powerful narrative is to our species.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I sent Jin to the hospital, but nothing else is happening despite the info saying there is still content, also who was Vanessa again and how do I get to her content?

Over all, from what I am used of this game, this is one of the weaker updates.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Seed plz.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes