Jamerson

Jul 11, 2017
Not to reveal spoilers or anything but could someone tell me if the Maria situation has been resolved at all, that revelation put a pit in my stomach that has really stopped me playing since then.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Not to reveal spoilers or anything but could someone tell me if the Maria situation has been resolved at all, that revelation put a pit in my stomach that has really stopped me playing since then.
Not really resolved, let's just say, she's starting to go on the offensive with a certain liberator

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Harem Hotel [v0.14 Public] [Runey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 8,29 GB / 2,42 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 8,27 GB / 2,40 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.14-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:

UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019
Unfortunately, I can't get the v14 game up and running with my Lain's mod saves. Injecting Lain's mod for the previous version does get the game running, but eliminates the ability to trigger all the new events. The choice is start over from scratch, DL a save file, or wait for the Lain's mod update...all of which are unappealing. Maybe someone smarter than me knows a decent work-around?
i figured this was happening to me as well and i re-installed the game without the mods

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Has Runey considered just making a part 2? Instead of continually updating this game? Because at this rate, next update is going to be 10 gigs... and that's yikes.

Reactions: xinx

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Just started a new playthrough and Felicity and Emma are referring to each other as clones. Isn't there a fix for this?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Has Runey considered just making a part 2? Instead of continually updating this game? Because at this rate, next update is going to be 10 gigs... and that's yikes.
This has been brought up many times. It's not very feasible because the girls' stories are largely asynchronous so you can get pretty far in one girl's plot line while barely even starting another's. This means there isn't a good splitting point. Additionally, it wouldn't help as much as you think since all the repeatable scenes, which is where the bulk of the animations come from, would need to be in both Part 1 and Part 2.

bad_boy81

May 25, 2021
Hello. I have very little memory in my phone to download such large files. Please upload the android version of this game.

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Save from end of .13 (probably) But I recommend going over again (it's worth it)
can you link the file? this is just text and I dont know how to save as a .rpy
.rpy files are text files so that's normal.

Either right click on the link, 'save link as' and make sure the resulting file has a .rpy extension
Or left click on the link and right click anywhere on the page, 'Save as' and remove the '.txt' from the end of the file name.

I'm not sure if it's even possible to modify my post so it offers a download instead of just displaying the attachment.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes