Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
This last update was only like 3 sex scenes (i think) and two of them are frontloaded, hard to fap to this (specifically this update, on love route for elves)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
This last update was only like 3 sex scenes (i think) and two of them are frontloaded, hard to fap to this (specifically this update, on love route for elves)
Harem Hotel is first an foremost a visual novel. But there were quite a lot of sex scenes added. Specifically, 15 unique sex scenes were added which does not included outfits. Compared to v13 which had 10 unique sex scenes and no new outfits.

Love route for the elves is the story route. Slave route exists if you only care about their sex.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Harem Hotel is first an foremost a visual novel. But there were quite a lot of sex scenes added. Specifically, 15 unique sex scenes were added which does not included outfits. Compared to v13 which had 10 unique sex scenes and no new outfits.

Love route for the elves is the story route. Slave route exists if you only care about their sex.
Runey - any chance Ann is going to have one? Right now, I think she's the only sanctuary elf that's not, right? It feels sorta odd that Nia, Peni and Sylvia have it but I guess Ann's character isn't the type...?

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi Runeyi love the new look ART work it's awesome and amazing love it. Hay thank's for us to play your game too :) P.S can't wait to see the pregnant scene. :) <3

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey - any chance Ann is going to have one? Right now, I think she's the only sanctuary elf that's not, right? It feels sorta odd that Nia, Peni and Sylvia have it but I guess Ann's character isn't the type...?
Ann has two repeatable animations just like Peni.

Reactions: LOLO928

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No, not what I mean, sorry. I mean the LOVE route. Nia, Peni and Sylvia have it right? Is Ann going to cross over into that route too or will she stay as is?
Oh, no the elves in the blue room aren't getting routes. Those elves serve a more mechanic purpose, but they may show up in other character's stories.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Oh, no the elves in the blue room aren't getting routes. Those elves serve a more mechanic purpose, but they may show up in other character's stories.
Alright I thought so. I was told a while back whatever route Nia's on Peni would follow.

Good to know for sure now I appreciate it.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Runey, one more thing, if you don't mind.

If there any way to permanently change the MC's names in the gallery scenes? I've looked around the files and couldn't find any. I know other VNs you can, was curious about this one.

lilimcant

May 17, 2017
Well, haven't played this game for a long while and many versions so decided to try it out again. Most I can say is that I think what I initially was looking for and how the game has transitioned are not exactly compatible unfortunately. Game is fine by the by, just looking for something different. Wish you the best of luck on development and hope you guys get what you're looking for out of the game.

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
I always get confused whenever anyone says just "Android" and not "Annie". I'm like "Who are they talking about...? Oh right Annie." And yes I named her "Annie" so shes "Annie the Android" ;)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I always get confused whenever anyone says just "Android" and not "Annie". I'm like "Who are they talking about...? Oh right Annie." And yes I named her "Annie" so shes "Annie the Android" ;)
I get how you feel though I named her instead Kunoichi because before her change she whas like a ninjamaid.

Reactions: itfod
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes