Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I always get confused whenever anyone says just "Android" and not "Annie". I'm like "Who are they talking about...? Oh right Annie." And yes I named her "Annie" so shes "Annie the Android" ;)
I called her "Miyu" and it's very hard for me not to refer to her by that name when I mention her. I have to catch myself and call her Android in the forums. :LOL:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I always get confused whenever anyone says just "Android" and not "Annie". I'm like "Who are they talking about...? Oh right Annie." And yes I named her "Annie" so shes "Annie the Android" ;)
I feel you, I named her Ada after as I tought it was apropriate.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I had the height of originality and called her "2B", also any hints yet on Jin? Do I just have to wait really long for her to return?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I had the height of originality and called her "2B", also any hints yet on Jin? Do I just have to wait really long for her to return?
Give it several days in-game, then go into Lin's room. She'll say her sister is ready to be picked up.

If you're talking about her content, no way to know what Runey has in store for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: blablubiblub

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The religion in this game feels a lot like a cult in my opinion. I mean the artwork is amazing for that scene, but the actual religion to me seems off-putting. I've been in a number of churches in my time, even spoke at a few of them, but the religion in this game just puts me on edge.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How is everyone finding the update so far? Would love to start a discussion :)

Though lets try to keep it all spoilered for those who haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Reactions: cgleco

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

Though lets try to keep it all spoilered for those who haven't had a chance to play it yet.
TBH, the only thing I'm kinda unsure about at the moment is the new Day transition animation. It looks great and all, but I think there should be more of a pause before the new day starts. I almost think you should bring back having it pause so that the player can decide when to start the new day in part because it gives more of a chance for the player to catch the new icons. I found myself missing who had stories available because it seemed a little quick.

Reactions: splamo

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
TBH, the only thing I'm kinda unsure about at the moment is the new Day transition animation. It looks great and all, but I think there should be more of a pause before the new day starts. I almost think you should bring back having it pause so that the player can decide when to start the new day in part because it gives more of a chance for the player to catch the new icons. I found myself missing who had stories available because it seemed a little quick.
Oh, you mean that it currently automatically transitions into the game, right? That's a good point, I will put the ability to click to continue during the day transition screen back in if I can.

Mostly curious about story thoughts though. I enjoy talking about that stuff, and am always curious if anyone picks up any of the hints I place in these stories.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Oh, you mean that it currently automatically transitions into the game, right? That's a good point, I will put the ability to click to continue during the day transition screen back in if I can.

Mostly curious about story thoughts though. I enjoy talking about that stuff, and am always curious if anyone picks up any of the hints I place in these stories.
What caught my eye was Autumn's confessional and what happened after that between her and Hazel. She's obviously at a crossroads in her life, where she was asked, along with Hazel, about being the third saint. It looks to me like Autumn was beginning to have a mind of her route and "give in" to certain things and urges, now it seems she might make a 180 and it'll affect her relationship with the MC.

I also find Maria working with Nia very interesting and intriguing. She's finally going on the offensive and using her talents to be a spy for Nia while at the bar. She has the charisma, the looks, and the charm to talk her way into things, I just fear it could put her into another dangerous situation, but it's good to see her beginning to fight back, even if it is for now just baby steps.

When it comes to Moon, I really do hope she moves in. It seems like her and Kali are very close and get along well together; the gaming in the lobby and the bowling. I know she's always worried about her roommate, so her living at the hotel would make sense, whether on the 2nd floor or if there's ever a third.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ah an update before xmas? Good stuff. Overall felt a little light and as such underwhelming compared to a few other more recent ones but that doesnt mean it was by any means bad. Here my takes on the update... spoilers of course for anyone seeking to read further but not played newest update.

Lin (-) Queen Jia getting screentime made me jump for joy till i saw how the story panned out. Wasnt a fan - the alone, lonely, victim thing has become a trope for the game. Anyone who seems to have any sense of "fuck it, im happy with myself no matter what others think" seems to have these massive arc neutering their very for the sake of plot. Jin got massive fucked over, Jia has now been fucked over and even main cast like Maria got shafted humiliatingly and stripped of her identity literally to drive her in a different story direction. I was always hoping Lins passion for change, perhaps the MCs love or other factors would sway her to team Harem Hotel away from Cornwell etc but nope it was a bang sympathy arc number 1284. Worst part of the update, only thing i liked in all honesty was the yin/yang dynamics Lin/Nia are having with one another in solving problems and they would use Jia for their similar goals to make lives happier for Elves. Id even argue it was more a Nia story arc than Lin one.

Kali (+) Fucking hell after a series of updates focusing on engineering and invention as she seeks to create a robot army to replace slaves we get out of nowhere Moon bonding, a drunk topless nerd roaming the streets and a threesome outta nowhere. A huge change of pace but a very welcoming one. Sure neither character really developed much more from what weve seen previously but no complaints. It was a fun little distraction and some much needed sexy time in an update somewhat not focused on adding much sex scene wise. It was a pairing out of nowhere but i can see much potential with these two going forward (even if Moon would be more a bestie with Lucy than Kali personality wise lol).

Ashley (+) Naughty Runey. He knows fine well how demanded Ren is and has been for years in the community. Were knee deep in a storyline seeking her out in what seems a long winded chase of many dead ends and no closer to getting her into our little harem but the seeds of teasing have been planted. Her being the nursery main of the hotel makes sense given future plans to likely pregnate all the cast, Runey as i recalled declaration each character will have a prominent side bangable NPC on hand (We already have Lin, Kali and Maria siblings for example) and a decent flex opportunity to see more of Ashleys background and of course add in a new batch of characters (shady gangsters having taken Ren in same update were intercepting a poker game featuring mafia... yeah i see the potential story threads in place). Drunk ass bum was hilarious, hope he cameos some more. An extra thumbs up for needless inclusion of the fairies here and the hilarious scene with them bathing in ramen - ive personally bemoaned how depressing Ashleys story has been far too often so more of this upbeat filler please especially as theyre literally guests at the hotel now too.

Maria (+) Was NOT AT ALL invested in who her parents were to be honest. Now i am, a remarkable turn around. Her being a prominent rebel ties in with the Desert Elf tribe, Vanessa rebels and the slave rebels all in one swoop. All of a sudden loose threads can be woven with this new plot development. Will we get a prison break? That'd be cool but first and foremost we see where Runey is trying to take the character after huge overhaul to her storyline last few updates. Do i like the idea of spy Maria? Ive yet to decide but she will make a great seductress and spy im sure if Runey can bat off NTR fearmongers and do it properly (she gotta flirt with other men lads, cant seduce without at least that much).

Android (-) Update didnt hit the mark with me. It felt like filler for future more prominent developments after what feels a year of story emphasis over sexy time with her. I want her to take a back seat and get back to being naive and naughty just for a break - i even wondered if they were making her having a loli sex doll "daughter" after they went visiting the scientist but doesnt look to be the case. Her identity crisis is a great storyline but its a heavy one and its been going on for so long i just feel we need it to take a back seat but seems that's a while off yet with her again dropping in her fearing for her future. At least Runey is cameoing in some of the other girls to the plot but unless i was right and the pet of hers is gonna be her side character NPC i refered to above earlier im not sure im all that invested in yet another update pertaining this story without a break but thats just me. The writing of it is perfectly fine, no issues with its direction even, im just burned out in all honesty with it. People hated her bitch persona in the uni but at this stage id take another update with her hacking into sexy photos and videos of the class (who outside of mostly Vanessa have barely featured much themselves since to be honest).

Twins (+) Fantastic update and the stars of it. The double Anal popping came out to nowhere but to great fanfare for me but despite this marvelous development it was the story which most clicked. Emma taking no shit and outright slapping felt pivotal for the character (as it wasnt Felicity who led the line there) and prompted how far she has not only come but showed she could get much closer to Kate after the Sperger insult. Will Kate of all people be her NPC buddy? Never saw that coming but they likewise defended Ashley and i guess Felicity might reach out to the other long requested girl Julliet the Goth with there moving forward as the anti-bully faces of the university. We finally meet their dad who has his own agenda it seems and im sure its not the last weve seen of the drug dealer but whilst far too many of the other characters have been knee deep in heavy storylines theyve not gone anywhere in that regard so its actually a welcomed pace in their case to see them getting one with longer reaching consequences beyond sibling squabbles and inferiority complexes with one another. Freestyle sex was a great added feature i didnt know game needed till i saw it and them getting outfit changes around hotel means were so close to even more Ellen gets to watch us bang girls around the lobby goodness (as ive not seen new content for them in that regard yet despite the change unless its because im using ropes).

Maria (+) No idea where this story is going but im enjoying it. The girl with a crisis of faith is getting a chance of a big promotion within her faith and against her own sibling no less! Not direction i expected but it offers no predictability which is good beyond obvious big power player being onside move for late game regarding the elves (the main arc of the story) as we can assume Autumn will win the day or be brutally exposed by her sister during it thus bringing her closer to the MC and Hazel seeking redemption will likely end up with MC too (as she is obviously gonna be the side NPC for Autumn). The confession box encouraging her seemed out of nowhere but adds spice to future proceedings and potential for her sexually and adds even more unpredictability with this plotline. I know she doesnt rank as fave for many but i find the character is finally finding her own feet as of late and in board for seeing where we go next with her. (Dungeon here we go! LOL)

Vanessa (+) not a big fan of hers but shes growing on me, i liked the lore drop through her and the sex came out of nowhere though i suppose her exhibitionist nature has been teased long enough now to make that more on me than anything. Its not a repeatable effort sans Gallery but it shows were really progressing real fast with her as should be the case especially in an update not really focusing on side characters all that much.

Jin (-) Ive still not forgiven what youve done to her Runey lol. You removed her badass persona, sex content and body only to then NOT give her any attention in the next update! She is basically as pointless as the Goth these days. RIP my fave character, its literally not been the same without you.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

Oh, and Runey, I don't know if you saw my question earlier, but I asked if there's a way to change the MC's name in the gallery, rather than "Manager" or "Master" I've looked through the files but couldn't find the right thing to fix. I know other VNs you can do it that, not having any other look doing it here though.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I called her "Miyu" and it's very hard for me not to refer to her by that name when I mention her. I have to catch myself and call her Android in the forums. :LOL:
I feel you, I named her Ada after as I tought it was apropriate.
I named her Andi. As in, Andi the Android.

I do like the name Ada though...

I (unfortunately) have had an awful lot of commitments since this update dropped yesterday; I've been able to steal about two hours to play, and now I'm stopping to prep for an online class I'm about to teach.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, that's as much as I've been able to play so far. Hopefully I'll finish soon.

Thanks for the hard work Runey! Loving it, but am hating the lack of more sex scenes with the girls, Autumn in particular! :p

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I love the name Ada, makes me think of another girl I have in my sig though. I wanted to avoid that kind of correlation. :LOL: But it is a good name choice.
I feel like the name Miyu with an Android is supposed to be a reference I know, but I'm drawing a blank... must be my memory flaking out.

Were you referenceing something specifically?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I feel like the name Miyu with an Android is supposed to be a reference I know, but I'm drawing a blank... must be my memory flaking out.

Were you referenceing something specifically?
Not really. I name all my characters or protagonists (livestock, offspring, pets, etc) in video games I play using female Japanese names; like Stardew, Story of Seasons, etc it's something I started doing a long time ago, and I feel the name fits her.

Here's what the name means:

From Japanese 美 ( ) meaning "beautiful" or 実 ( ) meaning "fruit, good result, truth" combined with 優 ( ) meaning "excellence, superiority, gentleness" or 結 ( ) meaning "tie, bind" or 夕 ( ) meaning "evening".

I "named" the cat that Felicity & Emma have "Meiko" after Meiko Kaji, the actress

For girls, Meiko means e.g. “sprout” or “child” in Japanese.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes