minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
New version, Nice!! anyone knows if theres a walkthrough or general guideline of what the new content is so I have a clue of where to go? haha

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I started with Anne, but then Ann got added, and so I felt that was too confusing, so I started playing with ideas, like '18' (but that also could be be confusing) and Rosie, until I got to where I am, with Fi.
I thought I was being smart by showing off my crap taste in anime, Androids name in my game is Laura
LB.jpg

New version, Nice!! anyone knows if theres a walkthrough or general guideline of what the new content is so I have a clue of where to go? haha
The day transition screen now has head icons displaying if there is a event available, so shouldn't need a guide :p

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

...soooo... I just played Lin's storyline (my student didn't show.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Looks like I only need to do Ashley and Sylvia's story paths now, if I go by the misc info and the gallery. How do I start Sylvia's, by the way?? I've gone to talk to her a few times, and all I get are the common responses...

...Oh, and are there any plans on giving Jin more content? I'd kinda like a H-Scene with her again, now that she's not totally drugged up and with a pure slave mindset.

Purple haired girl from Kali's college. Can't remember how to start her storyline anymore...

i just downloaded the 0.14v but it seems its bugged, sometimes there is nothing wrote in the menu View attachment 1542707
This happens when you don't update your translation files alongside the game.

Dating system...? I'm a bit dense, I haven't really seen much of a repeatable dating system, but then again, I have only been stealing an hour here or there since yesterday...
Yep! It was where probably half of this update's work went. It's a smaller feature, but I feel like it really makes this game deeper and makes it feel like less of a grind. Hopefully the dates are even fun :) but I know not everyone cares about that stuff.

Now I wanted to try the new update but get an error as soon as I start my last saves. Can someone tell me how to fix this? To start all over again is too much.

I'll upload the last save. Game version was 13.1
This appears to be an error from not updating your mod alongside the update. You may need to start a new unmodded save.

Last edited:

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Try out the wiki too :)
OMG thank you, Runey! I just gotta tell you that I love your game, its legit in my top 2 of all time and I'm a huge fan of the game and of you as a developer!
Sorry for the fanboy moment, I just had to let it out haha

Reactions: itfod and Runey

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Love the game so far. Just wondering though if there are any plans to make Maria's "casual" look (the hair down on Saturdays one) and Ashley's brunette hair options for them as looks? Not sure about everyone else, but I prefer their looks like that and the option would be amazing. I understand this might not be possible, though.

Reactions: mathiau
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes