Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Love the game so far. Just wondering though if there are any plans to make Maria's "casual" look (the hair down on Saturdays one) and Ashley's brunette hair options for them as looks? Not sure about everyone else, but I prefer their looks like that and the option would be amazing. I understand this might not be possible, though.
Yep, some of those images have even already been developed, but not everything is ready.

Reactions: Crimsonlights

samwillis

Aug 10, 2021
i downloaded 1gb update but it is not working i copied it content in 13.2 upd folder but game inst showing any new content

Jul 29, 2017
OK I just got to the Android origin and damn can Runey actually write genuine emotional story. Also please please please move Kate into the Hotel. It seems weird that shes met at the college and has 8 events but we haven't seen her interact with Ashley, Felicity or Emma. Especially considering the possible ramifications of her revealing a bit of her past. She mentions being bullied and I immediately wondered if Felicity/Emma had been pulling their mean girl shit on her just like Ashley. Her and Ashley could also have some moments bonding over their shared experiences figuring out how to properly express appropriately. Or you could go goofy and just have Kali and her become wacky MMO buddies.

Reactions: minoslune
Mar 6, 2021
I will not be updating this for 0.14+, the game is just too large for my shitty internet.

NOW UPDATED FOR 0.13 -

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption.
unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts (create those folders if they don't exist)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok so i must be stupid i went into the game folder and created the scripts page then moved the file over but it wont activate... do i have to have the 00console changed as well?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Huh. Okay, I've completed the storyline to the point that I have the announcement saying I'm complete... but I still only have 3/4 of Sylvia scenes.

How do I access the last one??

I'm not sure I would have bothered to release that Runey, 1 or 2 events with each girl, it just seemed more like a tease than a full update.
Did you check out the expanded dating system?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm not sure I would have bothered to release that Runey, 1 or 2 events with each girl, it just seemed more like a tease than a full update.
I'm not to sure on how to respond to this, but I'll try to be as diplomatic and non-confrontational as possible.

There was about three or so hours of new content in this update; revamped scenes from earlier in the game, an expanded gallery, advancement of several storylines, events with each girl, new lust scenes for the droid, Emma & Felicity in the dungeon together, twins pin-ups, a dating/Affection system...

It was a sizable lengthy update and one that I found very enjoyable. I guess we each have our own idea about what makes an update worth it, and we most certainly disagree on it.

Post Edit; 1100th post like. Thank you spacekun, fitting that it was a "facepalm." To me, that only means that my post was dead on target.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Huh. Okay, I've completed the storyline to the point that I have the announcement saying I'm complete... but I still only have 3/4 of Sylvia scenes.

How do I access the last one??

Did you check out the expanded dating system?
The announcement that you're complete only means you've done all the events for the main girls. Sylvia's 4th event I'm sure is after hiring her as a maid

Go into the kitchen and it should trigger

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Runey

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Major systems were updated, that takes a bunch out of the time Runey has to develop content before a given release. Then you take into account the reworked content, which means even less time to develop new content.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
There was about three or so hours of new content in this updated, revamped scenes from earlier in the game, an expanded gallery, advancement of several storylines, events with each girl, new lust scenes for the droid, Emma & Felicity the dungeon together, twins pin-ups, a dating/Affection system...
*blinks*
New lust scenes with Android??? Huh! How do I find that??

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Have you taken her into the dungeon at all? The scenes trigger at 3/9. 6/9 and 9/9 Lust, which I think is the best one
Huh...

I admittedly have not explored the dungeon too much. Not quite my kink, most days. other days, I'm totally for it...

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
The announcement that you're complete only means you've done all the events for the main girls. Sylvia's 4th event I'm sure is after hiring her as a maid

Go into the kitchen and it should trigger
I only ever get Sylvia saying that she's hardly working...

EDIT: Oh, found it! I gotta go to SANCTUARY when she's in the kitchen!

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes