Jul 9, 2021
Maybe a bug, maybe not. Im currently on day 26 of a new v14 playthrougj. I got the scene with emma telling me of the existence of the dungeon as well as the first peek of a droid (looking at me around a corner). But ever since, when I go to the lobby morning afternoon or evening emma will be there at the desk for a split second and then vanish. When i click on the desk i get "she's not here or in her room." I do not have the lain mod or any others installed.
Is this a bug or is it operator error?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Maybe a bug, maybe not. Im currently on day 26 of a new v14 playthrougj. I got the scene with emma telling me of the existence of the dungeon as well as the first peek of a droid (looking at me around a corner). But ever since, when I go to the lobby morning afternoon or evening emma will be there at the desk for a split second and then vanish. When i click on the desk i get "she's not here or in her room." I do not have the lain mod or any others installed.
Is this a bug or is it operator error?
Check the laundry room or the hot springs.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Just a thought but for Banshee not to get executed but be sent to a high security prison, her lover must have been someone quite powerful, no?

Reactions: Dringar

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
xn / runey

Mirrored the PC/Linux version to workupload & pixeldrain in split .7z files
feel free to add them to the OP.

Links are interchangeable - even if the file size is represented differently

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the paranoid:

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Have you taken her into the dungeon at all? The scenes trigger at 3/9. 6/9 and 9/9 Lust, which I think is the best one
Huh...

I admittedly have not explored the dungeon too much. Not quite my kink, most days. other days, I'm totally for it...
The dungeon isn't required for lust content. Any options that increase sluttiness also increase lust.

Reactions: itfod and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What does everyone think of the new repeatable date content? I know it's not exactly primary content, but I think it can make the game feel a lot deeper and like less of a grind.

It might be hard to notice unless you pay attention, but the locations are random and unlock throughout the story. And dialogue can be completely different depending on stats and friendship levels, so some things will only be seen on a fresh play through.

Lin and Android will probably get dates at some point as well \o/

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
What does everyone think of the new repeatable date content? I know it's not exactly primary content, but I think it can make the game feel a lot deeper and like less of a grind.

It might be hard to notice unless you pay attention, but the locations are random and unlock throughout the story. And dialogue can be completely different depending on stats and friendship levels, so some things will only be seen on a fresh play through.

Lin and Android will probably get dates at some point as well \o/
Yay for Lin dates that's for sure.

Runey, if you saw my posts from last night here, you know how I feel about the dating system. I haven't started a fresh run yet to see everything, but that'll come in the week I'm sure.

To me, it's one of my favorite things right now in the game. Playing dress up with the girls and taking them out, reading the dialogue, it certainly gives you that relationship feel, which I think only makes the game better. Learning about the girls that way, I think, brings the player closer to them.

So that's my thoughts on it. (y)

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
i love this game. to the point that i didnt play it for a full year so the didnt have to wait on the story so much. but now that ive picked it up again i feel that the protagonist is WAY too passive in his decision making. alot of things that may or could have been avoided leaves me with too much anxiety, and its its a really shitty feeling to leave a person with. example maria's story when it was discovered that she was a half elf. that entire situation could have been different if the protagonist found the different was to look for maria's parents.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
If you use the "truestory" code, Emma and Felicity are not clones, but sisters, and basically twins anyway.

Kali and her sister Lucy have a little bit of content in that way as well, but it's very well done.
Aah, I thought MC had a sister, an aunt or a mom....

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
i love this game. to the point that i didnt play it for a full year so the didnt have to wait on the story so much. but now that ive picked it up again i feel that the protagonist is WAY too passive in his decision making. alot of things that may or could have been avoided leaves me with too much anxiety, and its its a really shitty feeling to leave a person with. example maria's story when it was discovered that she was a half elf. that entire situation could have been different if the protagonist found the different was to look for maria's parents.
Maria's route so far has thrown us all for a loop. I know when I first played this game months ago and went through her story I was gut-punched really hard and even though I was continuing playing the game, I was an emotional wreck. That happened for Ashley's story as well, especially her flashback and the birthday party.

This game hits really hard at times to me, but it only makes me love it more when it does.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes