Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i love this game. to the point that i didnt play it for a full year so the didnt have to wait on the story so much. but now that ive picked it up again i feel that the protagonist is WAY too passive in his decision making. alot of things that may or could have been avoided leaves me with too much anxiety, and its its a really shitty feeling to leave a person with. example maria's story when it was discovered that she was a half elf. that entire situation could have been different if the protagonist found the different was to look for maria's parents.
I've been considering adding an option to that scene where MC tries harder to stop her from finding her parents (not sure why he would really want to, it would be pretty rude), but in either case Maria is going to search for her parents, there is no other way to do this at the moment than getting a DNA test.

I'm not sure if an option like this would cure any anxiety though. I have a suspicion it would only move the goalpost. The same things would happen. Maria wants to find her parents and there's no good reason why she shouldn't be able to until you learn why.

I wouldn't say he's passive at all recently, he's actively trying to help Maria here. It seems you may just not agree with how things happened, but if an option like that will help, let me know.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Maria's route so far as thrown us all for a loop. I know when I first played this game months ago and went through her story I was gut-punched really hard and even though I was continuing playing the game, I was an emotional wreck. That happened for Ashley's story as well, especially her flashback and the birthday party.

This game hits really hard at times to me, but it only makes me love it more when it does.
dude it hits you in the feels so hard!! i actually cried alot.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Will Kate be staying at the hotel too?

I just started playing recently (don't know)
No, she'll remain a side character, but I'm glad you like her! She will be getting a good amount of content regardless.

dude it hits you in the feels so hard!! i actually cried alot.
I'm glad I was able to bring emotion out with my writing, but I hope they were the good kind of tears too :)
Tears from an emotional response contain traces of stress chemicals, so letting it out can be quite destressing and maybe even relaxing afterwards.
Don't worry though, things this intense and traumatic for the characters are reserved for special moments, so nothing that bad will probably ever happen to Maria again.

How to increase lust?
Check each character's stat page to see the requirements if any are showing. Otherwise all actions that increase sluttiness also increase lust.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
How to increase lust?
i have a way to increase lust but its not normal.

go to google and to to this site:

then go to the game directory then your save file. make sure you have a recent save. drag your save on the the site then it will load up. after a while you will see a whole bunch of info. your cash will be there too if you wanna change it. ANYWAY! on your keyboard hold ctrl then push F a text box will appear then type " lusttrait" then all you have to change the numerical value. you can do this with most games. Especially RPGM Games but thats a little tricky when changing numerical values of that save data.

hope this helps bro.

PS: save data on some games may not work so dont expect too much and be careful of what you change! its possible to corrupt your save data.
its happened to me.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
I've been considering adding an option to that scene where MC tries harder to stop her from finding her parents (not sure why he would really want to, it would be pretty rude), but in either case Maria is going to search for her parents, there is no other way to do this at the moment than getting a DNA test.
you dont need to stop maria on finding her parents. just use a different method.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
What would be the reason though? And what could they do differently? Would you expect the outcome to be different? Because that's the outcome I wanted to write.
If it means not being a slave then yes! no one wants to be a slave.

If your best friend tell you that finding your adoptive parents is a bad idea, who would you believe? your conscience or your best friend?

but hey at the end of the day its a story you are telling. us as the protagonist just want options that dont get us or our loved ones killed or taken.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
If it means not being a slave then yes! no one wants to be a slave.

If your best friend tell you that finding your adoptive parents is a bad idea, who would you believe? your conscience or your best friend?
Of course not, but it all serves a story purpose. Lin is a slave too, I could have written all elves not to be, but it serves a story purpose.

Hana only said she thinks its a bad idea and wouldn't give any reason why. Even Hana didn't know things would turn out bad, just that they might. Maria trusts Hana, but Hana is also a shy introverted girl who doesn't like leaving her room. This doctor was also harsh.

Don't forget, I also wrote Hana to say those things and could also just remove that as well, but it also serves a story purpose.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes