sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
i like Lin so much that if i was the MC i would put the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in bound in a rope(or ropes) and sit on the couch having Lin ride me or fucking Lin so that the two elves can see her and then have Lin tell them how much Lin like me :)

but other then that Lin is one Elv i would love to meet in real life

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not to sure on how to respond to this, but I'll try to be as diplomatic and non-confrontational as possible.

There was about three or so hours of new content in this update; revamped scenes from earlier in the game, an expanded gallery, advancement of several storylines, events with each girl, new lust scenes for the droid, Emma & Felicity in the dungeon together, twins pin-ups, a dating/Affection system...

It was a sizable lengthy update and one that I found very enjoyable. I guess we each have our own idea about what makes an update worth it, and we most certainly disagree on it.

Post Edit; 1100th post like. Thank you spacekun, fitting that it was a "facepalm." To me, that only means that my post was dead on target.
I am still not done! XD Still have 2 main events and all on Android's lust events to see, and some more of the dates.
What does everyone think of the new repeatable date content? I know it's not exactly primary content, but I think it can make the game feel a lot deeper and like less of a grind.

It might be hard to notice unless you pay attention, but the locations are random and unlock throughout the story. And dialogue can be completely different depending on stats and friendship levels, so some things will only be seen on a fresh play through.

Lin and Android will probably get dates at some point as well \o/
I am loving them, it really makes them more interesting to do, other than just for grinding points (especially when they go in public in their skimpy outfits).

That was one small disappointment for me, tried to ask Lin out, and wasn't able to. While I do think that you should need to advance to a certain point in her story before that unlocks, since we are taking Lin (and technically even Android, especially once she gets her human mode), they should get them at some point.
Aah, I thought MC had a sister, an aunt or a mom....
He does have a sister, there was talk about her showing up at one point, possibly as the 3rd floor maid, but that idea seems to have been scrapped, at least for now. 8 Main characters is a lot to deal with, especially with all of those side girls getting content.
I wonder what it'd be like if all three of them were roommates.
That could be ...messy. lol
I thought it looked pretty bad and planned to remake it. It didn't make the cut for v0.14 unfortunately. I didn't realize people liked that option so much, as bad as it is visually (in my opinion). Sorry!
Those spanking scenes will be remade though, in much better quality :)
They're small scenes, so it's possible I may even add them in v0.14.1
While I don't do it too often any more, now that her Obedience is so high, it is nice to see her cute bottom exposed like that.
I mean, shit, how in the hell can you spank this cute little elf girl? To those who do, I wish upon you eternal damnation!! :mad:

Well, she is a kinky girl, and she likes it rough.
Maybe there should be something like that in one of the sex events, give her a little love tap while pounding her ass or something. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My character's name is Gawd (Mr. Damnit if you're nasty), so I ended up going with 'Heaven' for the name of the hotel.

Last edited:

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
Hey Runey, maybe i missed something in the new introduction for the holier than thou high elf but it seems like her new dialogue doesn't make as big a deal over Lin's appearance as it used to so the dye scene came off as odd to me now. Its totally possible i just missed or glossed over that bit in the new intro and if that's the case my bad.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey, maybe i missed something in the new introduction for the holier than thou high elf but it seems like her new dialogue doesn't make as big a deal over Lin's appearance as it used to so the dye scene came off as odd to me now. Its totally possible i just missed or glossed over that bit in the new intro and if that's the case my bad.
No you're right, she doesn't make fun of Lin's appearance much anymore, I didn't feel like that fit. Lin still wants to make her master happy and it's a bit of commentary on not needing to change ones self to make others happy, that can be done without trying to be fake. That's not the strongest event, but I think it still fits right?

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
Here I am blessed by another update my saves are broken a lil upset but that won't kill me so I will restart and see those changes

Reactions: Runey

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
No you're right, she doesn't make fun of Lin's appearance much anymore, I didn't feel like that fit. Lin still wants to make her master happy and it's a bit of commentary on not needing to change ones self to make others happy, that can be done without trying to be fake. That's not the strongest event, but I think it still fits right?
its probably fine as is but Lin specifically mentions being called dirty and whatnot so its a bit of a disconnect. the event itself i feel like doesn't have an issue but if you've got spare time and nothing to do maybe tweak the dialogue a little to reflect the new introduction better. Then again its a small scene that gets resolved within itself so i doubt most people will care

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
So I did find an issue related to Sylvia. I can't go to the sanctuary without an error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'elvesylvia_idle.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not load image u'elvesylvia_idle.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 12633, in script call
File "scripts/lobby_script.rpyc", line 194, in script call
File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 190, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 5864, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 28093, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 11179, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 12476, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 13181, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 13131, in script
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'elvesylvia_idle.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.14
Mon Dec 13 16:12:00 2021
```

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
So I did find an issue related to Sylvia. I can't go to the sanctuary without an error

```

Full traceback:
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Software Application Manual\Nahimic UserGuide\n\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.14
```
it shows sylvia and nia in sanctuary for a second before crashing

Jul 9, 2021
Felt compelled to join in on this discussion regarding Maria. DAMN runey you are HEARTLESS! Seriously, I felt an actual kick to the sack when the shit went down with her. On the one hand I commend you for the storytelling mojo, but on the other hand I cringe at the cruelty thrust upon that curvalicious hottie.

But overall this game is excellent fun and I was overjoyed to see the new update. I haven't seen all the new content yet since I'm only 40-ish days into a new playthrough. Maybe for v15 you can add in a feature to pecker-slap Felicity and Emma when they are at their bitchiest in the beginning? It would hilariously shut them up, or be considered assault with a deadly weapon.....

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

```

Full traceback:
self.call("execute")
st, at)
surf = image.load()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.14
```
This seems to be an error specific to your game. Corruption of installing incorrectly likely lead to this. You can install the update patch to fix this issue.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm not to sure on how to respond to this, but I'll try to be as diplomatic and non-confrontational as possible.

There was about three or so hours of new content in this update; revamped scenes from earlier in the game, an expanded gallery, advancement of several storylines, events with each girl, new lust scenes for the droid, Emma & Felicity in the dungeon together, twins pin-ups, a dating/Affection system...

It was a sizable lengthy update and one that I found very enjoyable. I guess we each have our own idea about what makes an update worth it, and we most certainly disagree on it.

Post Edit; 1100th post like. Thank you spacekun, fitting that it was a "facepalm." To me, that only means that my post was dead on target.
It wasn't 3 hours, I was done in 1 an a half. if. Secondly, it doesn't matter how much is done to the system or earlier scenes, it's about the amount of content beyond the current save that really matters. And in terms of forward content, there wasn't much. Yes, several of the scenes were longer, but every one of the current storylines was just "teased". There was no real concrete momentum in any of them, just a lot of set up for the future. That's what I found irritating. They were all setups and none of them were continued. Like the Android's, "I'll need a few days for the transfer", you'd expect from how her story has worked in the past that you'd wait a few days and it'd auto trigger. Instead it was the end of her story.

So you can spend time on stuff from earlier in the game, you add or revise scenes, you can change systems and expand the gallery, but those are things you could release in a non-content update. A content update should be focused on just that, or you end up with a Half-length update like this one.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It wasn't 3 hours, I was done in 1 an a half. if. Secondly, it doesn't matter how much is done to the system or earlier scenes, it's about the amount of content beyond the current save that really matters. And in terms of forward content, there wasn't much. Yes, several of the scenes were longer, but every one of the current storylines was just "teased". There was no real concrete momentum in any of them, just a lot of set up for the future. That's what I found irritating. They were all setups and none of them were continued. Like the Android's, "I'll need a few days for the transfer", you'd expect from how her story has worked in the past that you'd wait a few days and it'd auto trigger. Instead it was the end of her story.

So you can spend time on stuff from earlier in the game, you add or revise scenes, you can change systems and expand the gallery, but those are things you could release in a non-content update. A content update should be focused on just that, or you end up with a Half-length update like this one.
To be fair, the lust and dating systems are quite a lot.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

Everybody has their own pace and everybody looks at what they want to look at. There's a lot to do. A lot to read. the dating system dialogue is enough especially if you start from the beginning and see how the dates and the dialogue evolve from there.

I'm not getting into a pissing contest about this or that and the amount of time it takes to finish the update. I like the update. Others don't.

I'm satisfied with the update. some are not. Fine. Your prerogative. Be picky and choosy all you want. I've played nice with people over the last day or two, but I'm tired of hearing about update bitching. I think Runey did a good job on it, and it was worth the wait The rest of you can cry in your coffee all you want.

I'll just hit the Ignore button and happily go about my night.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This game has several types of content. If that makes sense.

You have story content. When you talk to the girls and advance their stories.
You have repeatable sex scenes content. All the repeatable sex positions and activities in the different outfits. The lust system too.
You have the dating & hanging out content. Watching TV, going to the café or the beach etc.

I think RoadWulf is talking about story content. Most of this update was on non-story content. The dating system, lust system and that sort of thing. So, if you don't care for that stuff the update was on the shorter side.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
This game has several types of content. If that makes sense.

You have story content. When you talk to the girls and advance their stories.
You have repeatable sex scenes content. All the repeatable sex positions and activities in the different outfits. The lust system too.
You have the dating & hanging out content. Hanging out at the beach, going to the café or the beach etc.

I think RoadWulf is talking about story content. Most of this update was on non-story content. The dating system, lust system and that sort of thing. So, if you don't care for that stuff the update was on the shorter side.
Some people expect too much. Some people are happy with what they get, and others won't be satisfied no matter what you give them.

I said my piece, others will say theirs. I get not every update is going to be stellar, or full of content a player might want, but let's just be happy we're getting them. Instead of waiting 10 months or OVER two years for updates for other games to come out.

Be happy with what you get or cry in the corner and move on. I'm happy with it. Others are too, but there's always going to be that one person here and there who's never satisfied.

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Has anyone else encountered the bug where Ellen has disappeared from the lobby, but whenever you click on the desk, door behind desk or revisit the lobby her name pops up saying you have an email? It's persisted since the last version on my save I believe.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Has anyone else encountered the bug where Ellen has disappeared from the lobby, but whenever you click on the desk, door behind desk or revisit the lobby her name pops up saying you have an email? It's persisted since the last version on my save I believe.
Have you tried checking the other rooms to see if she's there (especially downstairs)?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Check the laundry room or the hot springs first (most likely the hot springs), and see what happens. If she's not there, then it's probably a bug. I never personally had that one though.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes