Vordal

Jan 29, 2018
i used a translation pack on the v0.13.2 but now it's bugged on the v0.14 (nothing is wrote in the menu)
runey said i need to update the translation folder alongside the game, how?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
it looks like i already did gave her the kit and and the outfit but i still cant progress with lins story
Lin's story won't progress until you've taken android out to dinner, then give her the human outfit and go out to dinner again iirc.
And you are right about that; a failed dinner attempt, Human Kit & dinner again

After that, Lin will progress normally

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Had to happen at some point. :) I'm quite happy with the update, I still wish the MC could be a little more pro-active here and there, like kick the dean in the head or something. :D
I don't know if he'll get aggressive. We know he wants to basically kill Cornwall. I don't see him losing his shit though in a confrontation. I thought he was going do to it after what happened to Maria, because that bitch doctor needed her head beat to a pulp.

It seems like he has decent control of his faculties, but everyone has a breaking point.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know if he'll get aggressive. We know he wants to basically kill Cornwall. I don't see him losing his shit though in a confrontation. I thought he was going do to it after what happened to Maria, because that bitch doctor needed her head beat to a pulp.

It seems like he has decent control of his faculties, but everyone has a breaking point.
Yeah I wasn't 100% serious. Hopefully we get to sort out Cornwall down the line and give elves and half elves better lives. We're too involved for nothing to happen.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah I wasn't 100% serious. Hopefully we get to sort out Cornwall down the line and give elves and half elves better lives. We're too involved for nothing to happen.
Agreed. The MC is practically neck deep at this point bending, and even breaking, several laws, plus housing Nia and giving her a base of operations. Throw in Hana who's a runaway, using his grandfather's slave license...

Too much quicksand for one guy to survive in.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
i used a translation pack on the v0.13.2 but now it's bugged on the v0.14 (nothing is wrote in the menu)
runey said i need to update the translation folder alongside the game, how?
I could be wrong here but I'm guessing you have to wait for the translation guy to update (or use English).

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well, keeping the bodies covered is an easy way to get the cum slut trait.
Poor Autumn though. She has NO IDEA of what she's getting herself into when she finally comes around. Imagine her in the dungeon once she breaks the church girl mold? There's a vixen inside that body waiting to jump out. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: 50 more posts to 1000. I'm gunning for it today then I can finally stop saying it. :LOL:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Damn right! I did too. She was actually happy and trusting of the MC in that scene. It spoke volumes about her and how she's changing towards the MC. Every little bit helps.
She's awesome and incredibly cute in that outfit. I decided to go the love route, she wasn't happy after how we didn't help with Jia though. That's kinda where I want the MC to grow a spine since it's in the game (not the spine but the scene). :)

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes