TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
(Sorry ran out of likes after a few yesterday, and still don't have more. They really hate me using them for some weird reason.)
Damn right! I did too. She was actually happy and trusting of the MC in that scene. It spoke volumes about her and how she's changing towards the MC. Every little bit helps.
Yeah, now if she will just apologize for that, we can put it all behind us.
She's awesome and incredibly cute in that outfit. I decided to go the love route, she wasn't happy after how we didn't help with Jia though. That's kinda where I want the MC to grow a spine since it's in the game (not the spine but the scene). :)
Well, she didn't manage either, as much as I hate to say it, there was nothing we could have done there, without an EMP and various other things.
The dates seem to have irked some people (perhaps as they are more relationship vs sexy time?) but i personally thought they were great for those who want to immerse themselves in a relationship with the girls vs just fucking them. I enjoyed them for how deep they dived into each girl and even offered you to have your own opinion on stuff. Its important for those detractors of the dates to remember they like other content not everyone is on board with are entirely optional. Dont like the idea of making your waifu strip? avoid exhibitionism. Dont like pissing on them in the dungeons? Dont take them there and dont want to spend too long seeking out their hopes and aspirations? avoid the dates.

My only personal complaint regarding them is the fact theyre focused on the main cast which i feel at this point i already know so much about. Give me more time with the Sanctuary girls, with Jin, with the uni girls or the school girls as well as the likes of Moon. They could probably do more with the expanded development than the likes of Maria etc do at this stage of the game but its a minor complaint. Still this is also coming from a very long time fan, newer players might get more out of this deep dive on them vs someone who has spent years with said main characters at this point.
I really liked the dates so far, and can't wait to get more options. The best part is that the way they are set up, he can just keep expanding the date material, adding more and more random events and locations to the list, to always keep it fresh.

To be fair, you can do the dungeon stuff, and just not pick the water sports punishments, though Maria's beach one is no longer optional...
I said 'Yes, I'm in' to Nia in the sanctuary when she asked if I'm with her, maybe that's why I'm a little disappointed in the MC's No. Not that I think we could get Jia out that day.
Hopefully, she learned that too.

I have been wanting to save Jia for a long time, was really hoping to join Autumn's church so we could enter that contest ourselves, but sadly, we are not that kind of MC. She is too cute, so I really hope she doesn't end up a martyr, with her brain fried or anything.
pussy? anal? blow job? or Everything?
Yes, everything.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
(Sorry ran out of likes after a few yesterday, and still don't have more. They really hate me using them for some weird reason.) Yeah, now if she will just apologize for that, we can put it all behind us.
I really don't see Nia apologizing in the immediate, just maybe slowly changing her attitude. She already saw how he lovingly she treats Lin when they were on the boat ride to the High Queen, she felt what it was like for him to make love to her during that Midlari event. She'll obviously come around to him, but a proper apology? It could take something big for her to admit that.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm halfway through my 28th run, and just really love seeing how the dating dialogue evolves. The most favorite thing to me right now in this game.
28? Damn

And I that was proud of me to have played twice :LOL:

( im talking as a no sandbox fan in general )

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
28? Damn

And I that was proud of me to have played twice :LOL:

( im talking as a no sandbox fan in general )
I'm not big on sandboxes either, especially after being chased away from Lessons in Love. I honestly really only started playing this game when I saw pictures of Lin, but the game turned into so much more of that.

I play two sandboxes now, and I hope the other one turns out what I hope it would be too.

I came here because of a cute little elf girl but got way more than I expected. (y)

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Maybe Hana's doctor could remove the trackers? Nah that's probably too far fetched. She's going to be saved eventually I would think, just a matter of how, and at what cost.
I think before we can save Jia we need to save another particularly first, who we've already have meet her daughter. Also would be nice if she could give us her blessing.
I honestly really only started playing this game when I saw pictures of Lin, but the game turned into so much more of that.
Only with one picture?! Somehow I can't believe that.:LOL:

Also interesting that we could buy Maria back after the whole hospital incident in regard to who her mother is.

• Thinking Face

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I think before we can save Jia we need to save another particularly first, who we've already have meet her daughter. Also would be nice if she could give us her blessing.

Also interesting that we could buy Maria back after the whole hospital incident in regard to who her mother is.
Nope. I'm serious. One picture. In the original post, her and the droid sitting on the bench in the Utility Room, that's all it took.

It's not the first time it happened to me. When I saw Cece's picture from Leap of Faith, it was the same thing. I guess it's a love at first sight that I have with VNs. :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I really don't see Nia apologizing in the immediate, just maybe slowly changing her attitude. She already saw how he lovingly she treats Lin when they were on the boat ride to the High Queen, she felt what it was like for him to make love to her during that Midlari event. She'll obviously come around to him, but a proper apology? It could take something big for her to admit that.
I just want her to apologize for hitting us, nothing else, the rest I understand. Considering what we have done for her, I think she owes us that much. I don't think that is asking a lot, though it is pretty damn late at this point. Other than that, I have no issues with her, and want to help her as much as I can, in every way possible. I would have bought everything that cute gadgeteer had for her, and tipped well, just to help out, but it wasn't an option.

If not ...well, all I can say is that she can expect some payback when the dungeon scenes are finally unlocked. ...Though I will admit, I do get tired of her saying "You might not care, but...." I think I have proven that I do care, a lot.

The only one who's attitude needs some work now is Sylvia, she has really taken to this 'kept woman' thing, but not really appreciating that fact very much...
...Speaking of Lin's spanking scene, Sylvia needs that and some headpats there in the evening at least. XD

Interesting theory, I like it.

Valid point, though I suppose the records are not that clear, DNA testing is not that cut and dry after all, they would have had to have compared them. I am guessing that they don't keep too many records of elves on file, and once they saw she was a half elf, they stopped caring who her parents were. The authorities might care who they are (if the statute of limitations for the crime hiding her didn't run out), and since mom is in jail already, and dad is likely dead or in hiding...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I just want her to apologize for hitting us, nothing else, the rest I understand. Considering what we have done for her, I think she owes us that much. I don't think that is asking a lot, though it is pretty damn late at this point. Other than that, I have no issues with her, and want to help her as much as I can, in every way possible. I would have bought everything that cute gadgeteer had for her, and tipped well, just to help out, but it wasn't an option.

If not ...well, all I can say is that she can expect some payback when the dungeon scenes are finally unlocked. ...Though I will admit, I do get tired of her saying "You might not care, but...." I think I have proven that I do care, a lot.

The only one who's attitude needs some work now is Sylvia, she has really taken to this 'kept woman' thing, but not really appreciating that fact very much...
...Speaking of Lin's spanking scene, Sylvia needs that and some headpats there in the evening at least. XD
I think, after her close with death and being busted down to maid will change her a little bit. She was very grateful and thankful to the fairies for saving her and I think at that point, she became a little bit more humbled. That's how I see it.

But you're 100% right about Nia. If the players chose her LOVE route, it's pretty obvious, even after saving and buying Peni, that the MC cares about what Nia's doing, but she still has a chip on her shoulder. Lin talks her in to Midlari and we know she enjoyed herself there. He didn't make a move on her when on the boat when she clearly expected it.

You think she'll be included in the dungeon? I never saw that as option for her or the sanctuary elves. I never foresaw that happening

I would LOVE to see Sylvia's reaction to a head-pat. "Um...okay, thank you, I guess?" :unsure::LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think, after her close with death and being busted down to maid will change her a little bit. She was very grateful and thankful to the fairies for saving her and I think at that point, she became a little bit more humbled. That's how I see it.

But you're 100% right about Nia. If the players chose her LOVE route, it's pretty obvious, even after saving and buying Peni, that the MC cares about what Nia's doing, but she still has a chip on her shoulder. Lin talks her in to Midlari and we know she enjoyed herself there. He didn't make a move on her when on the boat when she clearly expected it.

You think she'll be included in the dungeon? I never saw that as option for her or the sanctuary elves. I never foresaw that happening

I would LOVE to see Sylvia's reaction to a head-pat. "Um...okay, thank you, I guess?" :unsure::LOL:
I know, right? With all the risks we take, and the money we spent...! XD

Honestly, I don't know, it's hard to say, we did get it with Jinny for a bit, so it's possible, at least on the slave routes, but it won't be a high priority I am sure (but I can dream).

Yeah, not to mention her reaction to some spankings for 'hardly working'. XD

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I know, right? With all the risks we take, and the money we spent...! XD

Honestly, I don't know, it's hard to say, we did get it with Jinny for a bit, so it's possible, at least on the slave routes, but it won't be a high priority I am sure (but I can dream).

Yeah, not to mention her reaction to some spankings for 'hardly working'. XD
Fuck man I hate that "hardly working." I mean, at least attempt to look busy? When I was working for The Sports Authority, I never ever stood still waiting for something to happen, I always made things happen. I mean I get it, she's an uppity High Elf duchess who has really never gotten her hands dirty, but at least use a damn mop or a Swiffer once in a while Sylvia. :LOL:

I don't know if we'll get that on the love route though. I mean, we are with Lin, but that's different.

She does need some red-ass treatment though, some wet palmed sharp ones too. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: 13 more to 1000. I don't care what the post is. I'm going full blitzkrieg right now!! :LOL:

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fuck man I hate that "hardly working." I mean, at least attempt to look busy? When I was working for The Sports Authority, I never ever stood still waiting for something to happen, I always made things happen. I mean I get it, she's an uppity High Elf duchess who has really never gotten her hands dirty, but at least use a damn mop or a Swiffer once in a while Sylvia. :LOL:

I don't know if we'll get that on the love route though. I mean, we are with Lin, but that's different.

She does need some red-ass treatment though, some wet palmed sharp ones too. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: 13 more to 1000. I don't care what the post is. I'm going full blitzkrieg right now!! :LOL:
Seriously, someone needs to teach her some manners! Lin, my dear, I have a new job for you...!

You never know, if enough people ask for it, anything is possible ...even Juliet content! I mean, we could call it training, someone might try to torture information from her or something... XD

Oh yeah. Spare the rod, spoil the high elf! ...I'm pretty sure that's how that saying goes. :unsure:

Edit: and Pre-Grats! XD

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Seriously, someone needs to teach her some manners! Lin, my dear, I have a new job for you...!

You never know, if enough people ask for it, anything is possible ...even Juliet content! I mean, we could call it training, someone might try to torture information from her or something... XD

Oh yeah. Spare the rod, spoil the high elf! ...I'm pretty sure that's how that saying goes. :unsure:
Lin took an aggressive road with the twins in trying to help them out. Sylvia is really "just another elf" now and Lin's her boss basically so maybe Lin will whip her into shape too, perhaps with an actual whip. :ROFLMAO:

She learned enough from the MC, why not take things into her own hands? :unsure:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lin took an aggressive road with the twins in trying to help them out. Sylvia is really "just another elf" now and Lin's her boss basically so maybe Lin will whip her into shape too, perhaps with an actual whip. :ROFLMAO:

She learned enough from the MC, why not take things into her own hands? :unsure:
Well, I think it's better to do it under our direction for now ...mostly because I want to watch. :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes