itfod

Apr 16, 2021

...soooo... I just played Lin's storyline (my student didn't show.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Looks like I only need to do Ashley and Sylvia's story paths now, if I go by the misc info and the gallery. How do I start Sylvia's, by the way?? I've gone to talk to her a few times, and all I get are the common responses...

...Oh, and are there any plans on giving Jin more content? I'd kinda like a H-Scene with her again, now that she's not totally drugged up and with a pure slave mindset.

Oh btw, who is Vanessa again and where can I find her? I am at 0/8 with her I think.
Purple haired girl from Kali's college. Can't remember how to start her storyline anymore...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Here's what the name means:
From Japanese 美 ( ) meaning "beautiful" or 実 ( ) meaning "fruit, good result, truth" combined with 優 ( ) meaning "excellence, superiority, gentleness" or 結 ( ) meaning "tie, bind" or 夕 ( ) meaning "evening".
To me I'll always have it associated to kyuketsuki.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
To me I'll always have it associated to kyuketsuki.
I can see that, and I love the Manga as well. (Jesus, reading that wiki makes me feel old, but in a way, I am :LOL: )

I haven't watched that OVA or the episodes in years though. I couldn't even tell you the last time or what year I did, MAYBE '98-99?

Enjoyed the hell out of it though. I used to go to bookstores all the time and read Manga. :LOL:(y)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright I'm fucking with the dating a little bit, having some fun, figured I'd check this outfit with Ashley and see what happens....

screenshot0002.png
I fucking love this dating system. Probably one of my favorite things in the game right now. I just wish you could do them with Lin or Moon too. :(

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Alright I'm fucking with the dating a little bit, having some fun, figured I'd check this outfit with Ashley and see what happens....

I fucking love this dating system. Probably one of my favorite things in the game right now. I just wish you could do them with Lin or Moon too. :(
Dating system...? I'm a bit dense, I haven't really seen much of a repeatable dating system, but then again, I have only been stealing an hour here or there since yesterday...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Dating system...? I'm a bit dense, I haven't really seen much of a repeatable dating system, but then again, I have only been stealing an hour here or there since yesterday...
Yeah right now you can date 5 of the girls; Kali, Maria, Ashley and the twins. Dress em up the way you want, and take them out on a date for Affection. Some great dialogue with them and it just gives you a little bit more of a relationship simulator. Very cool stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey and itfod

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Now I wanted to try the new update but get an error as soon as I start my last saves. Can someone tell me how to fix this? To start all over again is too much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll upload the last save. Game version was 13.1

centraldx

Oct 31, 2017
Man... I haven't played for a long time, but I had a save game from Ver 0.12...
I'm happy with the new scenes with Emma and Felicity, but oh boy...

I wanted really hard to save Jia...
T_T

Reactions: Runey and itfod
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes