Simp Locator

Nov 3, 2020
That explains some of your problems. You needed to install the new version into its own folder separate from the previous version. The changes to the file structure in v0.13.2 were done to make it possible for future versions to be patched in, but that won't work with any version prior to it.
okay so will i need to start over and if not how do i transfer my saves

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
This game has gone some interesting places, but I think I've run up against the end of what it has. Last story bit involved a podcaster at the college trying to get my most rebellious elf to come talk on her show.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This game has gone some interesting places, but I think I've run up against the end of what it has. Last story bit involved a podcaster at the college trying to get my most rebellious elf to come talk on her show.
It should tell you when you reach the end of each main girl's story, and you have the chart for side girls in the Miscellaneous Information box.

Reactions: freedom.call

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Query; not sure if I overlooked it in previous posts, but are the remade scenes part of the (hopefully) soon-to-be-released update? Or are they for future updates?

Also, can't wait to play the next release. Love this game!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes