Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Remakes are coming through

Though Ashley's is more of a remaster, it was made almost twice as long and involves new story elements.
Before

After

and now with an optional sex scene at the end if she has the anal trait.

Before

After (and now the repeatable has 4 outfits \o/)
I get excited about game updates, but not like this one. This is going to be a hell of a fun update to play and I'm very much looking forward to doing my 28th full-game run just to see the new things. (y)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
So, will old saves work with added 'older' material and such? Asking for a friend who's on day 976. :D
I think as long as the save isn't modded, you're good to go.

I have a full blown save with everything done waiting for the new update. I don't mind going through it again (I will be doing it anyway) but getting all the girls maxed out in skills is a little bit grindy, but with the right music and mood, it'll go fast.

I don't know how far back your older saves go. Mine goes back to, well, .13.2, I have no idea though if older saves would work. I would THINK so, but I'm probably wrong.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I think as long as the save isn't modded, you're good to go.

I have a full blown save with everything done waiting for the new update. I don't mind going through it again (I will be doing it anyway) but getting all the girls maxed out in skills is a little bit grindy, but with the right music and mood, it'll go fast.

I don't know how far back your older saves go. Mine goes back to, well, .13.2, I have no idea though if older saves would work. I would THINK so, but I'm probably wrong.
I'm starting from scratch, sometimes you see 'old saves won't work' when new releases come out. Just thought I'd ask. :)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
All my saves are 13.2, not the fancy 13.0 TheDevian has. Anyway, I deleted them so I wouldn't keep playing before the update arrives. :D
I did a run a few days ago but that wasn't linked to my one and only save, but it sure felt good going through the full game again. I'm pretty excited to see the altered scenes and the new stuff. Hoping the release is this week. Practicing self-control and not touching the beta's been tough.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I did a run a few days ago but that wasn't linked to my one and only save, but it sure felt good going through the full game again. I'm pretty excited to see the altered scenes and the new stuff. Hoping the release is this week. Practicing self-control and not touching the beta's been tough.
Sure makes starting over more fun with new mixed with old. Five days since pre-rel 2 so I imagine can't be too far away.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Sure makes starting over more fun with new mixed with old. Five days since pre-rel 2 so I imagine can't be too far away.
I hope so. I know Lin and Nia only have one event, but seeing old things new again, plus the chain scenes/dress up options is a bonus, I just want to move forward with the stories. Been anticipating and chomping at the bit over this update.

PS: Post #700 in less than 7 weeks. Obsession? Probably. Dedication? Yup. Stupidity? Oh Hell Yeah! :ROFLMAO:

POST Edit: I really hope they get the Patreon synching issue taken care of soon. Two tickets so far. Really just bothering me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
NOW UPDATED FOR 0.13 -

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption.
unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts (create those folders if they don't exist)

You should also now get the proper notification for the code working or not
Hi,
Created the scripts folder inside the game one but got the following error.

The label code is defined twice, at
File "scripts/input_code.rpyc", line 11 and
File "game/scripts/input_code.rpy", line 11.

Where can the system be storing the .rpyc file except in the same scripts folder.
I know I must be doing something wrong but I do not know what.
Please help.
Thanks.

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Remakes are coming through

Though Ashley's is more of a remaster, it was made almost twice as long and involves new story elements.
Before

After

and now with an optional sex scene at the end if she has the anal trait.

Before

After (and now the repeatable has 4 outfits \o/)
I'm ready to Replay the whole game.:D:LOL:

Simp Locator

Nov 3, 2020
I am currently have this problem anytime i try to open the game can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix it

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/gui.rpy', 1609699818, 1) is defined twice, at game/gui.rpyc:4 and scripts/gui.rpyc:4.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Simp Locator\Downloads\Game Nation\Other Games\HaremHotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()

File "C:\Users\Simp Locator\Downloads\Game Nation\Other Games\HaremHotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.

File "C:\Users\Simp Locator\Downloads\Game Nation\Other Games\HaremHotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)

File "C:\Users\Simp Locator\Downloads\Game Nation\Other Games\HaremHotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)

File "C:\Users\Simp Locator\Downloads\Game Nation\Other Games\HaremHotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)

File "C:\Users\Simp Locator\Downloads\Game Nation\Other Games\HaremHotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

ScriptError: Name (u'game/gui.rpy', 1609699818, 1) is defined twice, at game/gui.rpyc:4 and scripts/gui.rpyc:4.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Thu Dec 09 12:57:39 2021

Reactions: Akashiseijuro05545

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
While running game code:
Means you have a script twice. So either something went wrong during unzipping or you've unzip it somewhere where it shouldn't be unzipped.
Simple solution unzip again in a empty folder (or a new folder).

Simp Locator

Nov 3, 2020
Did you add something to v0.13.2 or did you add that to something else? As of that version, a vanilla install won't have a "scripts" folder because the scripts are being done in a different way now.
i updated my previous game version to the new one like I always do

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i updated my previous game version to the new one like I always do
What do you mean, you copied the files from the new version into the old?
Or did you extract to a new folder, and copy over your saves and screenshots?

Simp Locator

Nov 3, 2020
What do you mean, you copied the files from the new version into the old?
Or did you extract to a new folder, and copy over your saves and screenshots?
i extracted the new version and moved the files from the new version to an older one (12. something) thats what i have been doing since

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
i extracted the new version and moved the files from the new version to an older one (12. something) thats what i have been doing since
That explains some of your problems. You needed to install the new version into its own folder separate from the previous version. The changes to the file structure in v0.13.2 were done to make it possible for future versions to be patched in, but that won't work with any version prior to it.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes