ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
At this point I reckon we have enough fairy wings set aside to make a few kebabs or something. We can share them over a campfire while telling stories about Lin while we wait for the update.
The questions about the next update should start shortly after it drops, at which point we'll get even more wings, so I figure that campfire meetup will last for a hot minute. We should probably bring drinks as well.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
At this point I reckon we have enough fairy wings set aside to make a few kebabs or something. We can share them over a campfire while telling stories about Lin while we wait for the update.
The questions about the next update should start shortly after it drops, at which point we'll get even more wings, so I figure that campfire meetup will last for a hot minute. We should probably bring drinks as well.
I was planning to make a nice blanket out of them, but whatever. :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can't imagine they would be very filling, maybe as chips/crisps?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I was planning to make a nice blanket out of them, but whatever. :ROFLMAO:
Why not both? It's probably cold outside despite the campfire and there's plenty of wings. Wouldn't want anyone to catch a cold and miss out on the update.

Can't imagine they would be very filling, maybe as chips/crisps?
That might be better, yes. We could have some of the now flightless fairies carry the plates and pass them around. (oh god, I'm a monster)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Why not both? It's probably cold outside despite the campfire and there's plenty of wings. Wouldn't want anyone to catch a cold and miss out on the update.

That might be better, yes. We could have some of the now flightless fairies carry the plates and pass them around. (oh god, I'm a monster)
Somehow I'm reminded of a cow from The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I wonder who that mysterious blurry blue figure could be...

A fairy godmother? A fairy god? A fairy mother? Do fairies have dads?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Could be her, I'm kinda hoping she's done with the cyber stuff though.
I think it's only just beginning, but who knows. She doesn't always listen to the MC, and I think this is something that she really wants, starting with her little doggo friend. I don't know, but I see the android in that picture (so used to calling her by the name I use for her. Typing "android" is weird to me)

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I think it's only just beginning, but who knows. She doesn't always listen to the MC, and I think this is something that she really wants, starting with her little doggo friend. I don't know, but I see the android in that picture (so used to calling her by the name I use for her. Typing "android" is weird to me)
Yeah we'll see, as long as she doesn't turn evil I'll be ok. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I hope not though... she deserves to be happy.
Yeah she does, I see her as a "it's going to get worse before it gets better" thing. If it's something she really wants to have, who's really going to stop her? She has to learn from her mistakes, so, this would be a huge one to make.

I could be spit-balling but a part of me really believes it's her "Skynet'ing"

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes