freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah she does, I see her as a "it's going to get worse before it gets better" thing. If it's something she really wants to have, who's really going to stop her? She has to learn from her mistakes, so, this would be a huge one to make.
I'm not completely against a moderate killing spree as such, just seems a bit over the top for this game. :)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think it'll be a killing spree per-say, but maybe she taps into the elf-bots, or other androids, to start something..? I don't know. I don't seeing it going away that quickly. :(
Well you mentioned tragedy, could be a fate worse than death I suppose. If you're correct in your assumption I'm not sure how happy I'll be. I suppose we will find out.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well you mentioned tragedy, could be a fate worse than death I suppose. If you're correct in your assumption I'm not sure how happy I'll be. I suppose we will find out.
Well, tragedy in a sense that the uprising/rebellion fails, she gets more depressed, before the MC (and maybe a few others) tell her and it finally sinks in that she can't do something like that because in the end people still get hurt..?

I don't know. I'm still stuck on that figure being android ("Miyu" to me)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well, tragedy in a sense that the uprising/rebellion fails, she gets more depressed, before the MC (and maybe a few others) tell her and it finally sinks in that she can't do something like that because in the end people still get hurt..?

I realise I made a big mistake calling her Kitten. :D

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
As in "Sex Kitten"? :LOL:

In every game I have where I name things (Stardew, Story of Seasons, etc) I always use female Japanese names. Like for the twins' kitty, I named her "Meiko" (after Meiko Kaji, the actress)

and I've always loved the name "Miyu"
I called her Kitten the first time I played, didn't know then I'd bang her....name stuck with me. But yeah.
I don't know (m)any Japanese names tbh, I do use the same names when I can name them though. For the most part I like to name the MC, the rest not important. :)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I called her Kitten the first time I played, didn't know then I'd bang her....name stuck with me. But yeah.
I don't know (m)any Japanese names tbh, I do use the same names when I can name them though. For the most part I like to name the MC, the rest not important. :)
I name everything if I have the chance in other games, and it's always a female Japanese name theme; my characters, offspring, farm animals, etc

Something I've been doing for a long time in fact. Don't even remember how I got started doing it. :LOL:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Didn't our wise MC convince her to let us live a while longer?
I have an uneasy feeling that The Android will want our consciousnesses with her forever, meaning that those in the Hotel she really considers as family may someday have their bedrooms filled with life-support machines while their brains are put in Android bodies that she will have ultimate control in case someone doesn't adapt well and tries to kill themselves (*cough*ASHLEY*cough*). :oops:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Well, Runey loves to tug on our heart strings, so anything is possible.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In most games, I generally only like to name the MC, it keeps it less confusing when I am trying to talk about them, or look up info on them, or whatever (look at whenever someone tries to talk to us about Android using the name they gave her, expecting we all know who she is, and multiply that by every girl in the game). Don't have that problem with this game, not only do I know all of the main girls well enough that I could never forget their name by the time the the pet name feature was added, but also it's not really renaming them, their real name still shows up (more so now that he is giving both). I like the nickname idea a lot more for the girls than picking their names anyway.

By that token, I kind of want to know what grandfather named Android, assuming he ever got that far...

With the exception of Kali, Lin, and Android, who I picked for other reasons, I let all of the other girls pick their own pet names. Like Felicia is 'A Good Girl' and 'My Good Girl', Maria is 'My Slut', because she is always telling me to show people "I am your slut", and so on... I haven't decided on Autumn yet, but I was not sure about Emma either until story events near her naming ceremony took place, so I am sure something will come to me when the time comes. lol

Lin is my Pet, ignoring the 'kept woman' aspect and the collar, mostly it's all about the headpats. XD

Kali used to be the Pizza Slut, before I got the idea to name them after things they said, and by the time Luci took over as the new Pizza Slut, I couldn't help but still go with that theme, so now she is Pizza Slut's Sister.

Android I have changed a few times, named after famous androids from shows, for now, she is still named 'Fi', after Ruth Buzzy's character in The Lost Saucer, where she played an android with Jim Neighbors. It was like a kid version of Dr. Who, but with 2 androids in the Doctor's role, and a flying saucer instead of the TARDIS.
Yeah he and Kali were just there, letting it happen, when I am sure they both knew who was doing it
Well, to be fair, the MC and Kali were seeing her classmates, some of whom picked on them a bit at first, getting some payback for that. And from a story perspective, it gave us some insight into Vanessa and her friend's tastes. It is still mainly a sex game after all, and they are potential side girls (whom most of the players were also mad at, during this point in the story).

Reactions: freedom.call

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
In most games, I generally only like to name the MC, it keeps it less confusing when I am trying to talk about them, or look up info on them, or whatever (look at whenever someone tries to talk to us about Android using the name they gave her, expecting we all know who she is, and multiply that by every girl in the game). Don't have that problem with this game, not only do I know all of the main girls well enough that I could never forget their name by the time the the pet name feature was added, but also it's not really renaming them, their real name still shows up (more so now that he is giving both). I like the nickname idea a lot more for the girls than picking their names anyway.

By that token, I kind of want to know what grandfather named Android, assuming he ever got that far...

With the exception of Kali, Lin, and Android, who I picked for other reasons, I let all of the other girls pick their own pet names. Like Felicia is 'A Good Girl' and 'My Good Girl', Maria is 'My Slut', because she is always telling me to show people "I am your slut", and so on... I haven't decided on Autumn yet, but I was not sure about Emma either until story events near her naming ceremony took place, so I am sure something will come to me when the time comes. lol

Lin is my Pet, ignoring the 'kept woman' aspect and the collar, mostly it's all about the headpats. XD

Kali used to be the Pizza Slut, before I got the idea to name them after things they said, and by the time Luci took over as the new Pizza Slut, I couldn't help but still go with that theme, so now she is Pizza Slut's Sister.

Android I have changed a few times, named after famous androids from shows, for now, she is still named 'Fi', after Ruth Buzzy's character in The Lost Saucer, where she played an android with Jim Neighbors. It was like a kid version of Dr. Who, but with 2 androids in the Doctor's role, and a flying saucer instead of the TARDIS.

Well, to be fair, the MC and Kali were seeing her classmates, some of whom picked on them a bit at first, getting some payback for that. And from a story perspective, it gave us some insight into Vanessa and her friend's tastes. It is still mainly a sex game after all, and they are potential side girls (whom most of the players were also mad at, during this point in the story).
[/QUOTE]
Out of that group of Vanessa and her friends, I only like the two Asian "sisters," don't care about the other two. If Vanessa can help in the storyline, great, otherwise, nope, not interested. :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Out of that group of Vanessa and her friends, I only like the two Asian "sisters," don't care about the other two. If Vanessa can help in the storyline, great, otherwise, nope, not interested. :LOL:
I like all of them...
You have the kinkiness of Vanessa who loves to be tied up in public and wants to help the elves more than anything. I also have a thing for blue/purple hair, so there is that...
Nala is not only sexy, but as a lore junkie, she is a rich source that looks great in a bikini.
Who doesn't love Asian girls? And sisters no less?

Reactions: mathiau

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I like all of them...
You have the kinkiness of Vanessa who loves to be tied up in public and wants to help the elves more than anything. I also have a thing for blue/purple hair, so there is that...
Nala is not only sexy, but as a lore junkie, she is a rich source that looks great in a bikini.
Who doesn't love Asian girls? And sisters no less?
All the girls I love in this game are Asian (although, I don't think Nia is, so that's the exception and not big on Jin, although her being cured she looks so much better)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All the girls I love in this game are Asian (although, I don't think Nia is, so that's the exception and not big on Jin, although her being cured she looks so much better)
So far, it's just those two, and Moon. None of the elves are.

Only one I don't really like, but I love many of them. I try to give them all the attention they deserve. XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wouldn't it really suck if it turned out that your grandfather downloaded his consciousness into the Android before he died?
Okay, now all I can think of is that episode of Family Guy, when Mr. T was running around in Stewie's hallucination yelling "I didn't want to be a tough guy, I wanted to be a dancer!"

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Remakes are coming through

Though Ashley's is more of a remaster, it was made almost twice as long and involves new story elements.
Before

After

and now with an optional sex scene at the end if she has the anal trait.

Before

After (and now the repeatable has 4 outfits \o/)

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes