Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I don't think you have to worry, right or wrong the games end up here relatively quickly. Being a low level patron I'll be waiting here with you. :)
I'm a $10/tier for Runey but even so, it shouldn't take too long to go through the actual update I don't think. But I know I'll have to run through the game again from the beginning for the new screenies. So far for me it's been a good week for game updates, and it's only Monday :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm a $10/tier for Runey but even so, it shouldn't take too long to go through the actual update I don't think. But I know I'll have to run through the game again from the beginning for the new screenies. So far for me it's been a good week for game updates, and it's only Monday :LOL:
Plenty Lin images to save I'm sure. :D I'm going to start fresh too, want to see the remade scenes.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Didn't she try to do that before and it backfired on her?
It had
And with a new release pretty close by, I'd wait to do that. Although, if you're using Lain's mod, I was told she's been MIA for a while now, so her mods may not be updated as swiftly as they used to be. I have many games modded by her, so it certainly makes me nervous
Most of the time old version of her mods still works with new versions of the games, though HHv13 was an exception

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
It had

Most of the time old version of her mods still works with new versions of the games, though HHv13 was an exception
I would assume that you might have more difficulties trying to use an old mod with the upcoming game version because of the changes to the graphics used for the "Day" cards and other Hotel Exterior shots. You are safer if you play the new version without a mod than with an outdated one.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I would assume that you might have more difficulties trying to use an old mod with the upcoming game version because of the changes to the graphics used for the "Day" cards and other Hotel Exterior shots. You are safer if you play the new version without a mod than with an outdated one.
I mean you don't really need a mod anyway. My first time through this game I just went to each of the girls' doors or looked around the hotel until an event began. Not that hard to do, really.

Post Edit: 500 posts in about 6 weeks. Pretty damn good progress towards my Well-Known Member status coming back, and yes, I am very hung up on that. :LOL:

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I mean you don't really need a mod anyway. My first time through this game I just went to each of the girls' doors or looked around the hotel until an event began. Not that hard to do, really.

Post Edit: 500 posts in about 6 weeks. Pretty damn good progress towards my Well-Known Member status coming back, and yes, I am very hung up on that. :LOL:
About the only thing I use the mod for is the custom scenes (plus the current version allows you to play Kali's old Cafe Exhibition scenes). I never really need it for anything else.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
About the only thing I use the mod for is the custom scenes (plus the current version allows you to play Kali's old Cafe Exhibition scenes). I never really need it for anything else.
Yeah I used it once when I first started playing it, until I had some sort of traceback issue. Removed it, and everything was fine. That was the only issue I've ever had with a Lain mod :LOL:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I do like the sound of that, excited to see the resolution of the various stories (especially autumn). So am I reading the thread posts correctly that the next (and potentially final) update MAY be released in the very near future?
Well, yes...we just don't know for sure when the very near future arrives. :)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Most likely yeah. Saw on Patreon too that it's about 4 hours of new content? Pretty damn good for an update.
Do you know if Runey's going to be starting the proposed patch system with this update or the next one? I don't mind either way because I don't have the download problems other have.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes