Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah that must have been removed or only happens with a specific set of q&a....
Now I always say 'yes, but...', he goes on a rant and I receive a letter with the challenge. :D
I say the same as well. I might try the other two to see what else happens though just for kicks and shits, but it feels good to beat him in the Challenge though :cool:

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
The original scene has him showing us how he thinks a well trained slave should act, so he did some comparisons with his elf, like telling his slave to get her tits out, and asking us to do the same with Lin, then we both fucked our slaves right there on the street.
Lin does as we ask, but she is a little nervous. He then challenges us to the contest, and gives us time to finish training her.
I'm pretty sure I've seen this in an earlier version back in the day. I was younger then, probably thought it was cool.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I say the same as well. I might try the other two to see what else happens though just for kicks and shits, but it feels good to beat him in the Challenge though :cool:
Yep, feels good. I've never tried without being prepared though, I wonder if MC will lose unprepared.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
The original scene has him showing us how he thinks a well trained slave should act, so he did some comparisons with his elf, like telling his slave to get her tits out, and asking us to do the same with Lin, then we both fucked our slaves right there on the street.
Lin does as we ask, but she is a little nervous. He then challenges us to the contest, and gives us time to finish training her.

Not sure how it plays out now.
I remember that scene, and it's been removed since either the current version or the one before. I seem to remember something about the scene being changed because of people complaining about that store fuck scene.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've never seen it, and never want to. Now, for me, after the Cornwall meeting, we just go back to the hotel
Yeah, a lot of people bitched about it. Sounds boring as hell now though. Like with Kali's exhibitionism scenes, it makes me glad I still have an older version on my other pc.
Yep, feels good. I've never tried without being prepared though, I wonder if MC will lose unprepared.
Yes, if it is the same as before, you can win, lose, or draw, winning and tying are both good endings, as you show that treating them as equals gives at least as good of results (if not better), than treating them badly and making them do things by force. If you lose then that does not happen, and you could end up with that alternate timeline ending that was in the Toy Master.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know what this means but I don't like it one bit. What's the Toy master?
It was a comic Runey made a while back, showing a dystopian alternate future, where either the player lost that contest, or didn't do it. It 'stars' Lin's daughter, a half elf, who was recently taken from her family and sold to a new guy, who makes 'toys'.

• Wow
Reactions: freedom.call

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
It was a comic Runey made a while back, showing a dystopian alternate future, where either the player lost that contest, or didn't do it. It 'stars' Lin's daughter, a half elf, who was recently taken from her family and sold to a new guy, who makes 'toys'.
oh god no!

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
I guess some people don't take her to the dungeon or don't get all 10s with her where you need them, but you can lose, I've never lost in any of my now 27 runs through this game, but it's certainly possible to lose
you just have to fuck her ass and make her blow you as far as im aware. She is almost always open to what you want being your slave and lover.

xich7

Dec 1, 2021
Help, please, I haven't played this game for a long time.
1>) wont let me use my save from the last version

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Were you using one of the mods before? If so, you will need to get it again.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
And with a new release pretty close by, I'd wait to do that. Although, if you're using Lain's mod, I was told she's been MIA for a while now, so her mods may not be updated as swiftly as they used to be. I have many games modded by her, so it certainly makes me nervous

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And with a new release pretty close by, I'd wait to do that. Although, if you're using Lain's mod, I was told she's been MIA for a while now, so her mods may not be updated as swiftly as they used to be. I have many games modded by her, so it certainly makes me nervous
Sorry to hear it, I hope she is okay.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Sorry to hear it, I hope she is okay.
Yeah that's what I wanted to know. She's working on another project with another developer, and hasn't been seen on F95 since Oct 30. The person I asked told me that they're keeping an eye on her SubStar and what not. I hope she's alright as well. Don't know if it's going to happen, but I was told that she might go behind a pay-wall with her mods, not so sure, it was just speculation

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah that's what I wanted to know. She's working on another project with another developer, and hasn't been seen on F95 since Oct 30. The person I asked told me that they're keeping an eye on her SubStar and what not. I hope she's alright as well. Don't know if it's going to happen, but I was told that she might go behind a pay-wall with her mods, not so sure, it was just speculation
Didn't she try to do that before and it backfired on her?

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes