freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
It's definitely too much work because I tried to do that once but stopped after just a couple of events.
I save every 10 days and save sex scenes and other important moments inbetween. Like Android's origin story and such.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't have 4 million. Let me actually count them...

*Jeopardy theme starts*

3237, but that's spread out amongst Lin, Moon and Nia

Melody or Parental Love on the other hand.....those are in the mid/high thousands for each game :LOL:
You have 3237 Lin pics? Holy shit...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I save every 10 days and save sex scenes and other important moments inbetween. Like Android's origin story and such.
I do that for three games. I call them "Relationship Events Saves" and I do it for Melody, BaDik (Jill route) and CoBD (Katie), to where the important events in the building of the relationship I keep. I think I have nearly 60+ pages for Melody alone (7-8 pages each for Jill and Katie so far)

We sort of already have that here with the built in event gallery though.

Reactions: freedom.call

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Are those the ingame renders or are those some custom images?
Yeah, in-game screenshots. i do it for every game I have, which is why I have so many, but with me, obviously it's only one girl (minus Parental Love, which is two)

Basically, every small change in pose or change in facial appearances, no matter how minor, I always take a new screenie, and that goes for every game I own

• Wow
Reactions: alex2011

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, in-game screenshots. i do it for every game I have, which is why I have so many, but with me, obviously it's only one girl (minus Parental Love, which is two)

Basically, every small change in pose or change in facial appearances, no matter how minor, I always take a new screenie, and that goes for every game I own
Why not just unren? Would be way faster.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Why not just unren? Would be way faster.
I'd rather not Unren everything and go through the "images' folder through thousands of things to pick out what want. I don't like the .webp extension either so it's easier for me to be specific in-game and get what I want.

Hit the H to get rid of the UI then S. I have to repeat that thousands of time for each game but being a guitarist for many years has made that very easy to do with the finger layout on the keyboard

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I save every day, at the start of each event, and at every meaningful choice.
I'd rather not Unren everything and go through the "images' folder through thousands of things to pick out what want. I don't like the .webp extension either so it's easier for me to be specific in-game and get what I want.
No need for that, go to HH\Game\Images...

Reactions: freedom.call

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Could go with anon, they are way slower... lol
I did post a media fire link a couple times, that is pretty fast, and I broke it in half, so it takes less per half.
Yeah NOPY is very VERY sorely missed. I've had to go on other sites to get faster speeds; luckily I found some Google Drive or Mediafire links for some games that were very quick

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah NOPY is very VERY sorely missed. I've had to go on other sites to get faster speeds; luckily I found some Google Drive or Mediafire links for some games that were very quick
Yeah, google drive is okay, but the masked links are a pain. I like Media Fire, they seem to be the next best one after Nopy. I guess the upside to using the downloader, I can just set it and forget it, like a roasted chicken. lol

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Short notice, before you can go all back to who has the most pics of Lin, Android, Nia, ..... who has the most save, who has the most headpaths of Silvia, who has the ...
Harem Hotel v0.14 Pre-Release 2 has been released, so I assume that the Harem Hotel v0.14 will arrive this month.
Before anyone ask: No, I won't share it with you, until you can share the final/public release of Harem Hotel v0.14 with me.:sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes