preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Runey I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time but keep forgeting it and when I searched it in the thread but couldn't find any answers. Why Lin doesn't have affection points towards us? Isn't she love in with us like other girls or something? I think It can't be since she said 'I love you' towards us many times. So what's the reason behind it? If the reason are confidential or might give spoilers, you don't have to answer at all

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Runey I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time but keep forgeting it and when I searched it in the thread but couldn't find any answers. Why Lin doesn't have affection points towards us? Isn't she love in with us like other girls or something? I think It can't be since she said 'I love you' towards us many times. So what's the reason behind it? If the reason are confidential or might give spoilers, you don't have to answer at all
For both Lin and Android "Obedience" is their version of "Affection" and works pretty much the same way. I think Runey once mentioned that the only difference is in terms of roleplaying (from a game standpoint).

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Someone said if you pick 'obey' on the first or second day in the kitchen it's more like a slave route, like I said haven't tried so I don't know. :)
Yeah that was most likely me; there are two choices on that page and to paraphrase it's No Worry/Obey, so I see that as Love/Slave, since I have seen Slave route pictures of Lin walk around town with the MC with her blouse open that's not tied to her Exhib/Sub traits

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For both Lin and Android "Obedience" is their version of "Affection" and works pretty much the same way. I think Runey once mentioned that the only difference is in terms of roleplaying (from a game standpoint).
Yeah, I think he even said he was considering changing it after some point in the story, but it's not like it really matters over all, other than the role play.

Last edited:

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Someone said if you pick 'obey' on the first or second day in the kitchen it's more like a slave route, like I said haven't tried so I don't know. :)
I tested it and there was no noticeable change until the moment you meat with Silvia (inclued). I have not tested further than that but considering at that point she's already enough in love with you to chose you over freedom I doubt there are any changes after that.
Yeah that was most likely me; there are two choices on that page and to paraphrase it's No Worry/Obey, so I see that as Love/Slave, since I have seen Slave route pictures of Lin walk around town with the MC with her blouse open that's not tied to her Exhib/Sub traits
At what point are these things supposed to happen?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I tested it and there was no noticeable change until the moment you meat with Silvia (inclued). I have not tested further than that but considering at that point she's already enough in love with you to chose you over freedom I doubt there are any changes after that.

At what point are these things supposed to happen?
The picture I saw with Lin's blouse open walking around with her breasts exposed was with the MC on her shopping trip when they see Cornwall. At least, from the picture that I saw, that's what it looked like

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The picture I saw with Lin's blouse open walking around with her breasts exposed was with the MC on her shopping trip when they see Cornwall. At least, from the picture that I saw, that's what it looked like
I think that is tied to the exhibitionism stat.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
well when I went out with Lin at that point I know she changed actually in the store and not in the dressing room. so I sure as hell don't remember her walking down the street like that, and I was 10/10 in those Exh/Sub skills
I got that save on my first playthrought where I was constantly nice to Lin but not in my 13.2 playthrough (where I was once again only nice to her) so I think that scene has just been removed. Possibly to make Cornwall less evil.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I got that save on my first playthrought where I was constantly nice to Lin but not in my 13.2 playthrough (where I was once again only nice to her) so I think that scene has just been removed. Possibly to make Cornwall less evil.
Speaking of removed...

wasn't there a scene before this recent update that Lin and the MC were out and they were talking about getting a "pet tag" for Lin, to keep track of where she is or something like that, so she could be scanned if something happens to her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well when I went out with Lin at that point I know she changed actually in the store and not in the dressing room. so I sure as hell don't remember her walking down the street like that, and I was 10/10 in those Exh/Sub skills
That, and later in the scene, Cornwall has us make her do it.
He did mention that he was going to do that, so maybe...

• Wow
Reactions: freedom.call

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What? That never happened on my game....lucky for him I suppose.
The original scene has him showing us how he thinks a well trained slave should act, so he did some comparisons with his elf, like telling his slave to get her tits out, and asking us to do the same with Lin, then we both fucked our slaves right there on the street.
Lin does as we ask, but she is a little nervous and her legs give out. He then challenges us to the contest, and gives us time to finish training her.

Not sure how it plays out now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The original scene has him showing us how he thinks a well trained slave should act, so he did some comparisons with his elf, like telling his slave to get her tits out, and asking us to do the same with Lin, then we both fucked our slaves right there on the street.
Lin does as we ask, but she is a little nervous. He then challenges us to the contest, and gives us time to finish training her.

I've never seen it, and never want to. Now, for me, after the Cornwall meeting, we just go back to the hotel

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Lin does as we ask, but she is a little nervous. He then challenges us to the contest, and gives us time to finish training her.

Yeah that must have been removed or only happens with a specific set of q&a....
Now I always say 'yes, but...', he goes on a rant and I receive a letter with the challenge. :D

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes