Oct 15, 2017
the public version would be available around the 10th as pre-release 1 came out on the 28th of November and that is for lover tear on Patreon who gets 12 days of early access to the game.
Thanks, much appreciated! Really looking forward to the new update from what I've seen in the teasers posted here :)

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Simple. It says it can't find the file.

So most likely when whomever did the compression, your pc.rpa file was made incomplete.

Remember the note on the compressed version: *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Exactly, all you can do is get the full version, or not use the MC's PC until the next version.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone has changelog for 0.14? I'm gonna cry if we still cannot have sex with Sylvia on her love route :(

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'm sure we'll get one as soon as it comes out. (BTW, it hasn't yet).
I thought maybe pre-release version has a changelog that's why I asked. I know 0.14 public release is not out yet but pre-release version is already out now

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I thought maybe pre-release version has a changelog that's why I asked. I know 0.14 public release is not out yet but pre-release version is already out now
It's possible there's some sort of log on Patreon since that's where the Pre-Release is at the moment. The general public usually doesn't get any information until the final public release.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
There are change logs for every version, though you can't have sex with Sylvia yet. I haven't been able to work on much of the side characters because other content, like affection dates, took priority.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
There are change logs for every version, though you can't have sex with Sylvia yet. I haven't been able to work on much of the side characters because other content, like affection dates, took priority.
Noooo don't call her side character Runey (even tho I know she is)! She would be the best girl for me if Ashley, Lin, Maria, Kali, Felicity, Emma doesn't exist. WHY I HAVE SO MANY FAVOURITE GIRLS GOD DAMN IT! Yeah I guess content with any girls will be fine for me it seems :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I always save at the beginning of each Day (at the "Day #" screen), so I kinda wish there was an in-game way to track what day I completed each girl's events on.
There's no way I'd keep 300+ saves that's for sure :LOL:

I guess if you want to keep track, you can always do an EXCEL spreadsheet and keep track of doing what and when, but that sounds like way too much work

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes