Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
And here I am with zero headpats and only the minimum hours needed, it seems I have been slacking and have work to do to make up for it.
Yeah I was head-pat shamed yesterday that's for sure, I mean, I still can't get those damn numbers out of my head after what I saw. What was it? 3300+ something head-pats? I feel like I have to show my Lin A LOT more attention.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah I was head-pat shamed yesterday that's for sure, I mean, I still can't get those damn numbers out of my head after what I saw. What was it? 3300+ something head-pats? I feel like I have to show my Lin A LOT more attention.
3,991 exact, I know this is not a competition, but I feel the same. Maria and Ashley need more attention. Ashley because she's my favorite, Maria for story related reasons.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
3,991 exact, I know this is not a competition, but I feel the same. Maria and Ashley need more attention. Ashley because she's my favorite, Maria for story related reasons.
It's been a day, so 3994, but yeah... XD
Would be interesting to see a break down of who got what, but no way to track that even if he changes it later. lol

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's been a day, so 3994, but yeah... XD
Would be interesting to see a break down of who got what, but no way to track that even if he changes it later. lol
Unless he changes it and then we start over, but that's a ton of catching up overall for just a small change. If that change happened, I would definitely not recommend restarting until something bigger comes to warrant the restart.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Unless he changes it and then we start over, but that's a ton of catching up overall for just a small change. If that change happened, I would definitely not recommend restarting until something bigger comes to warrant the restart.
Well, there are other reasons to start over, like all the new reworked old scenes, but at this point, I just don't see myself being able to do that. Starting over at this point would be a crushing blow.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Well, there are other reasons to start over, like all the new reworked old scenes,
That's one of the reasons I'd like a more robust gallery option; if every story event was available in the gallery, then you'd be able to see remade/reworked events without having to restart the game. It'd also be possible to give those events a small"Reworked" banner in the gallery, so people can identify the reworked scenes more easily.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well, there are other reasons to start over, like all the new reworked old scenes, but at this point, I just don't see myself being able to do that. Starting over at this point would be a crushing blow.
So what's going on up in the day 800s? I assume you've done all the levelling up and surely your headpatting perversion has eroded Lin's hair by now. :)

Does their behavior change say....subm 10 and subm 50?

The website is going nuts with connection errors every time I click something......so here we go.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It is definitely a lot of work at this point, which is why it wouldn't be worth restarting until there is more reason. As it is now, the only reason to restart is finishing the content and not having anything else to do without restarting and, if things stay as they are, there will be reason to go back through just for the sake of replaying once it is complete, but currently I see no reason unless it is forced considering that, so far, aside from the content reworks, which I've already been through, everything else is ahead of me. If everything is ahead, it makes no sense to go back.

That's one of the reasons I'd like a more robust gallery option; if every story event was available in the gallery, then you'd be able to see remade/reworked events without having to restart the game. It'd also be possible to give those events a small"Reworked" banner in the gallery, so people can identify the reworked scenes more easily.
I would agree with this if I didn't actually like that it gives me a reason to restart that doesn't involve bugs corrupting my saves or whatever else can force a player to go back to the start without a choice. Most games don't have very much replay value, but the story quality of this game gives it that value.

So what's going on up in the day 800s? I assume you've done all the levelling up and surely your headpatting perversion has eroded Lin's hair by now. :)

The website is going nuts with connection errors every time I click something......so here we go.
Well, I'm pretty sure I set Ashley's and Maria's hair on fire with my marathon. I spent all day, minus comment time, doing just that since I am content complete for this update and had nothing more important to do.

I've been noticing the connection issue as well, and here I thought it might be on my end because my internet has been a little unstable today. I end up having to refresh every other time I comment or react because the connection is causing the site to throw up errors.

Reactions: freedom.call

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Yeah, "maxxed" almost everything, other than Autumn's boob jobs, and one character that doesn't do it for me.

Not really that I can see, but since I never saw them lower, it's hard to say...

Yeah, it's been broken for a couple days now, depending on where you are. Thought it was just overloaded, but I am starting to think there is more to it now.
It is definitely a lot of work at this point, which is why it wouldn't be worth restarting until there is more reason. As it is now, the only reason to restart is finishing the content and not having anything else to do without restarting and, if things stay as they are, there will be reason to go back through just for the sake of replaying once it is complete, but currently I see no reason unless it is forced considering that, so far, aside from the content reworks, which I've already been through, everything else is ahead of me. If everything is ahead, it makes no sense to go back.
Other than seeing the new scenes, my only real reason is because I can't upgrade the bar any more, but since I don't need the money, and I hate sports, I see little value in restarting for that. lol
More interested in a strip bar than a sports bar.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well, I'm pretty sure I set Ashley's and Maria's hair on fire with my marathon. I spent all day, minus comment time, doing just that since I am content complete for this update and had nothing more important to do.
I was going to use the laugh emoji but you'll have to settle for a like today. :D I have never headpatted Maria, I wonder how much I'm missing by rushing through everything!

Reactions: alex2011

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

I don't think the behavior changes at all. Once it's maxed out, I don't think and haven't seen any difference with the behavior. It's just a number basically once Sub/Exh gets past 10.

EDIT: And all of these fucking errors (starting from yesterday late afternoon) is REALLY pissing me off

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't think the behavior changes at all. Once it's maxed out, I don't think and haven't seen any difference with the behavior. It's just a number basically once Sub/Exh gets past 10.

EDIT: And all of these fucking errors (starting from yesterday late afternoon) is REALLY pissing me off
According to the F95 Discord, they know about the issue, which tells me they are working on it and have yet to find a fix. Here's to hoping they find it soon, I hate having to constantly refresh.

I'm pretty sure you're right on the stats, I haven't noticed any difference beyond a certain amount. I'm sure it will fill out over time so that more happens later as we progress.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes