Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Android is only 742...

It's all about the headpats... XD
View attachment 1521764
I think, in all my runs, I never gave Lin more than 40 head-pats. I just had her sleep with me every night once it became available.

There's that "only" word again for a high-triple digit obedience score.

Fuck man, you're making me feel guilty for not paying my Lin enough attention, dammit! :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think, in all my runs, I never gave Lin more than 40 head-pats. I just had her sleep with me every night once it became available.

There's that "only" word again for a high-triple digit obedience score.

Fuck man, you're making me feel guilty for not paying my Lin enough attention, dammit! :ROFLMAO:
Then you don't want to see my current headpat score...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I honestly didn't know headpats would lead to anything, I just do like 14 to push Lin's and android's obedience up.
Most of them are just superficial, but like you said, the ones you can do in the kitchen give obedience points, the only 'true' headpats! XD

I just have this weird thing, where I want the obedience/love to always be higher than the slutty score.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm more shocked at the 756 hours played.

That's a whole month (31.5 days) of playing. Not including your other saves. No wonder you're taking so long to make your own game ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I just have this weird thing, where I want the obedience/love to always be higher than the slutty score.
That is a bit weird but you're OK, as much as any of us are. (y) I've never gone past 400+ days so you know I am of sound mind.

Moving into nonsense territory now :D

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm more shocked at the 756 hours played.

That's a whole month (31.5 days) of playing. Not including your other saves. No wonder you're taking so long to make your own game ;)
I cut out most other games I used to play. This is spread out over more than 3 years of playing, started before June of 2018. That's 18 hours a month, or about 30-40 min a day average. Some days I don't play, some a play for a while. Also, if I am multitasking, I play slowly. lol

I generally work 12-18 hours a day on mine, doing so now. lol

DarkDragonAC

Feb 1, 2020
Would it be possible to stay in the same location where you skip time? It's quite frustrating that it always takes you back to your room.
Also, maybe add an option to skip the whole day. It could come in handy in some situations.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Would it be possible to stay in the same location where you skip time? It's quite frustrating that it always takes you back to your room.
Also, maybe add an option to skip the whole day. It could come in handy in some situations.
As far as the room goes, I think it has to do with making it harder to bug out potential events.

Reactions: alex2011 and Evil13
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes