Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Maybe Ann could start making sex toys!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like a lot how this whole thing sounds. I mean, to have Ann stuck on the slave path while others are on the LOVE path is kind of a dickish thing to have.

This is a nice event to have for her to get on the path that all the other sanctuary elves are on.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I used to always have the elves on love path but now on slave, I have enough lovers I guess. In the game. :)

Edit, Lin is not on the slave path.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like a lot how this whole thing sounds. I mean, to have Ann stuck on the slave path while others are on the LOVE path is kind of a dickish thing to have.

This is a nice event to have for her to get on the path that all the other sanctuary elves are on.
Probably should trigger in the evening, when everyone else is gone... XD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like it! I hope we can sell them for more than $5 a piece. :)
I wasn't really thinking about this as a way to make money for the MC, but it could work like the bar, with requiring upgrades to make it more and more profitable.

First you have to set up the web site, small investment.
Then you have to buy the building. Big one. Or find a rundown one close by that can be fixed up. Medium investment.
Upgrade the building, large investment.
Buy elves 1-X as Nia/Sui finds them. Moderate investment each.

The web site will generate a small income, since most of the money gets reinvested into materials.
Buying and fixing up the building will give a small boost, but that won't really help a lot until the other elves are bought, since the better work area only gets you do far without the people to do the work.

Each new worker needs to be trained, and will slowly help increase the profits up to a point.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I wasn't really thinking about this as a way to make money for the MC, but it could work like the bar, with requiring upgrades to make it more and more profitable.

First you have to set up the web site, small investment.
Then you have to buy the building. Big one. Or find a rundown one close by that can be fixed up. Medium investment.
Upgrade the building, large investment.
Buy elves 1-X as Nia/Sui finds them. Moderate investment each.

The web site will generate a small income, since most of the money gets reinvested into materials.
Buying and fixing up the building will give a small boost, but that won't really help a lot until the other elves are bought, since the better work area only gets you do far without the people to do the work.

Each new worker needs to be trained, and will slowly help increase the profits up to a point.
I'm afraid this, while being nice ideas, will have to wait for Harem Hotel 2 - The Untold Adventures of Ann and the MC'. :giggle:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Maybe Ann could start making sex toys!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a sound idea. It's like Occupational or Rehabilitation Therapy for those who have been through PTSD events like war, incarceration, or sexual bondage; pretty much the euphemism for being an Elf. If it works in our real world, why now use it here for the story? It's already an epic in it's field if you ask me, so ideas like yours just increase the "feel" of it all! (y)

Reactions: TheDevian

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
A preview of the dynamic outfits, dates, and repeatable chained sex coming to v0.14.

Separating the twins so they're now "Felicity" and "Emma" in the lobby, instead of just "the twins" as a duo was a good idea.
And the chained sex looks good (as does felicity's new anal sex repeatable option). Is that going to be rolled out to the other girls the same way the Lust events were (one per update) or is it much easier to code, and so they can all be done relatively quickly?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Separating the twins so they're now "Felicity" and "Emma" in the lobby, instead of just "the twins" as a duo was a good idea.
And the chained sex looks good (as does felicity's new anal sex repeatable option). Is that going to be rolled out to the other girls the same way the Lust events were (one per update) or is it much easier to code, and so they can all be done relatively quickly?
Separating Felicity and Emma was a necessity to get the outfits to work without an insane amount of images.

The others will get it too in v0.14, at least if they can. Felicity and Emma are the most developed when it comes to outfits and repeatable sex right now so I already had the assets to do chained repeatable sex.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Separating Felicity and Emma was a necessity to get the outfits to work without an insane amount of images.
I figured that; easier to do two characters each with 7 outfits, rather than the 49 possible combinations of outfits.

The others will get it too in v0.14, at least if they can. Felicity and Emma are the most developed when it comes to outfits and repeatable sex right now so I already had the assets to do chained repeatable sex.
In terms of outfits, do you intend to give the other girls scenes using some of the outifts they own but which don't currently get used in sex events (Ashley's Bunny Suit, Kali's Maid Outfit, and Android's Veil, for example)?
And as for the repeatable sex options, do you intend to bring all the girls into parity there? Lin, for example, doesn't have a "Blowjob" scene (her "Threesome" with Android includes a blowjob, which I'd say it's distinct enough to be a separate) and Maria, for example, has "Cowgirl" but no "Missionary", "Boobjob" or "Doggy".
Also, given that Lin has a "Threesome" option, any plans to make others for some of the other girls? The advantage there being that if you made a Lin/Ashley scene, for example, it could be accessible from either of their rooms.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I figured that; easier to do two characters each with 7 outfits, rather than the 49 possible combinations of outfits.

In terms of outfits, do you intend to give the other girls scenes using some of the outifts they own but which don't currently get used in sex events (Ashley's Bunny Suit, Kali's Maid Ooutfit, and Android's Veil, for example)?
And as for the repeatable sex options, do you intend to bring all the girls into parity there? Lin, for example, doesn't have a "Blowjob" scene (her "Threesome" with Android includes a blowjob, which I'd say it's distinct enough to be a separate) and Maria, for example, has "Cowgirl" but no "Missionary", "Boobjob" or "Doggy".
Also, given that Lin has a "Threesome" option, any plans to make others for some of the other girls? The advantage there being that if you made a Lin/Ashley scene, for example, it could be accessible from either of their rooms.
All the outfits that characters can wear while "hanging out" are the outfits they should have for all repeatable sex. That is a work in process.

Lin and Android's blowjobs are in the kitchen.

Threesome options will probably happen, yeah.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes