Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I was on my final run before the update, on day 80, now I might just wait and start over.....for the ninehundredandninetyninth time.

Nice not having to imagine the hotel has a road and isn't in the middle of nowhere. :)
Yeah I'll have to do a new run too separate from my main save just to see the changes. Shouldn't be too bad to do though, so I'm not worried about it, looking forward to it actually.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Lin and Android's blowjobs are in the kitchen.
Yeah, but I assume those won't chain together with the repeatable options available in their rooms for the "Freestyle" sex, since the backgrounds are vastly different.
Also, Android DOES have a repeatable Blowjob option in her room; Lin's the only character who doesn't.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
A preview of the dynamic outfits, dates, and repeatable chained sex coming to v0.14.

it's just these two right now right? I can't wait for the others to be done as well. Good job :love:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
it's just these two right now right? I can't wait for the others to be done as well. Good job :love:
It's going to bring a whole lot more fun to the game for sure. Playing "dress-up' with the girls before their dates or repeatable sex scenes. I can't wait to see Lin and the others with those same options. Even before release, this update is going to be so good to play.

Just the visual changes alone are great, but when you add stuff like this to it? So much better

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
It's going to bring a whole lot more fun to the game for sure. Playing "dress-up' with the girls before their dates or repeatable sex scenes. I can't wait to see Lin and the others with those same options. Even before release, this update is going to be so good to play.
Clothes are not something I'm interested in, other than wearing some. :)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Clothes are not something I'm interested in, other than wearing some. :)
Well be what it may, you're basically dressing your favorite girl for a marathon chained scene sex-session. Probably everyone's favorite fantasy with this game come true. I can't wait to see what some people put together. I know I'm taking a fuckton of Lin screenshots when I get her involved in this.

I wonder, in the future, will we able to do that with all the girls, or just the ones living in the hotel? I would love to see Moon (end eventually Nia) be involved with that somehow.

Oh the fun. The twisted fun! MUHAHAHAHA!! :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think I went past day 240 or so when fully finishing the game. I just recently went up to 279 in my save just to get the rest of the pictures that you take of the girls.
Main reason I won't restart is because I am on day 877 (would be higher, but I have replayed a lot of days, even if not the whole game).

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Main reason I won't restart is because I am on day 877 (would be higher, but I have replayed a lot of days, even if not the whole game).
I don't think I've ever replayed a day in my 26 runs. I still have yet to go over day 300. I think in that post I put up about Lin's stats I was on day 289, I know that because of her Obedience score. But 877....DAMN! :LOL:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Pretty sure the first few weeks were just skipping through to get my
funds up for the bar..

Also, sounds kinda weird I guess, but it's calming to play when I've had a few bad days.....

Cheers

Reactions: freedom.call

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Dang Runey, can see you are really putting in the work to not only advance the story, but the games systems and enviroment, plus redoing the older scenes to keep them in line with everything.

looking forward to this update when you think its ready to drop

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Pretty sure the first few weeks were just skipping through to get my
funds up for the bar..

Also, sounds kinda weird I guess, but it's calming to play when I've had a few bad days.....

Cheers
I just console command myself 6 million bucks. I know it's not hard to grind cash in this game, but I like to get everything purchased from the CPU and built up right away. I guess it's because of my age I'm just too damn impatient to grind, even though it takes very little time to do. :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think I've ever replayed a day in my 26 runs. I still have yet to go over day 300. I think in that post I put up about Lin's stats I was on day 289, I know that because of her Obedience score. But 877....DAMN! :LOL:
I stopped having the alarms a while back, didn't want the sluttiness to get tooo high, so Lin's obedience is only 813 at the moment... lol

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes