Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
*deep breath*

Man that was a lot to read from all the stuff I missed out on, plus spending four days going through other stuff, I've been very lax for about six days now overall.

And when did we time skip to a fourth floor? We still need a third. I didn't see any mentioning of a third in the posts I read, but my eyes are bleary from all the mod/WT talk, which I STILL DON'T understand why it's needed here.

I had to stay away from the LoF thread for the last three or four days since that update dropped because that's all they're talking about.

WT this, Mod that, waa waa waa!!!!

Yes, I'm a little testy about mod and WT talk right now. I spent two days playing a very very long game without a mod/WT, one of the best times I've ever had playing a VN.

Anyway, back on topic, this is one of my top 3 games right now that I am most excited about when it comes to updates. I know it's going to be a while yet before the next one, but I'll certainly be hoping and dreaming for certain things to happen. :ROFLMAO:

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
And when did we time skip to a fourth floor? We still need a third.
Depends on how you count them. Some people count them as "Ground Fllor, then 1st Floor, then 2nd Floor, and so on" while others count them as "1st Floor, then 2nd Floor, then 3rd Floor, and so on". Neither is wrong, but it can cause confusion when two people are using different terminologies without realising it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey
first my favorite Kali scene got removed now my favorite Lin scene! , Bro that hurts!.
(Kali Scene was the exibition sex scene on the table. and I loved spanking Lin with that view)
Side note, while I also mourn the loss, I take some consolation in the dates, if you have her wearing the ropes, and get the cafe or bowling alley, then it is a similar experience.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Depends on how you count them. Some people count them as "Ground Fllor, then 1st Floor, then 2nd Floor, and so on" while others count them as "1st Floor, then 2nd Floor, then 3rd Floor, and so on". Neither is wrong, but it can cause confusion when two people are using different terminologies without realising it.
I was talking about residents but true, technically it is the 4th floor

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Regarding Android's handjobs: my stats say that I have had 5 so far, but I can't remember how (!) and, even when I set her as an alarm, it still stays at 5 (isn't it more of a blowjob than a handjob?). Any ideas? Is it necessary to get her in a specific body type and/or outfit?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey

DangerTHC

May 23, 2021
Hello,

could anyone please help.
I´ve downloaded the actual version and I´m getting following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/clone_events.rpy', 1616182116, 4).

Thank you

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Regarding Android's handjobs: my stats say that I have had 5 so far, but I can't remember how (!) and, even when I set her as an alarm, it still stays at 5 (isn't it more of a blowjob than a handjob?). Any ideas? Is it necessary to get her in a specific body type and/or outfit?
Make her your alarm.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Unless it changed, her alarm was a hand job, so that is strange... Though, I haven't used it in forever, so I can't say for certain.

Let me check mine...
Oh, yeah. It did change. It does increase blow jobs only now.
I guess she no longer has a way to raise it once her human form was unlocked. Which is odd, since she has a BJ option, as well as a combined one with Lin when they are both your alarm at the same time (where she don't get points)...

Seems like when we assign her as the alarm, we need the option to pick her form (android for Hand Job, and human for Blow Job).

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

KingOfRhye

Jul 4, 2020
I got to the part where Nia wants me to buy supplies but I can't. I can see it on the computer, I have the money to buy them, but I can't click on it for some reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So Emma's, Felicity's and Ashley's scene in the school gym features some drug dealing girl who's name I forgot...
I wonder if she'll play a bigger role in the future...

Also...I got that scene before the scene where Emma and felicity are actually allowed back to school...kinda weird...

Fharmut

Dec 13, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.14.1 Public] [Runey]

Download

Download [Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Whats the difference between the two options?

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
So Emma's, Felicity's and Ashley's scene in the school gym features some drug dealing girl who's name I forgot...
I wonder if she'll play a bigger role in the future...

Also...I got that scene before the scene where Emma and felicity are actually allowed back to school...kinda weird...
Same happened to me as well.
I'm also wondering if shes the student Ashley got evidence of him fooling around with, That got Felicity and Emma back to school.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Same happened to me as well.
I'm also wondering if shes the student Ashley got evidence of him fooling around with, That got Felicity and Emma back to school.
That would make sense. Certainly explain a few things... XD
Maybe we can use our magic MC powers, help her, and then she can help us get him off our backs, as clearly he is going to be a thorn in our side some time in the future.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes