saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I love this game, but I hate the way updates are done.

Newly introduced characters should receive more content compared to old characters.

Autumn for example, was introduced to the game almost three years ago and basically has no content except the recent update with the exhibitionist theme.

I would like to see new characters in the game, but if they are going to get that kind of treatment then forget about it.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
We did kind of get that not long ago, but I am always happy to see more of it. ;)
Maybe we could make Sylvia ...do laundry!!!! :ROFLMAO:
What is she doing? Giving you a blank like to type? that is the last riddle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did you use the 'truestory' code?
I already did the final riddle it seems like it just needed to unlock? A couple of days later after I continued with Ashley for a bit I suddenly got the scene at the school with her. I have no idea what triggered it to start but I got it. Does Ashley have to be at a certain part of her quest for that to start?

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The new gadget elf girl (forgot her name) from Nia's latest event is really damn cute.

She kind of reminds me of Lucy from Hero Harem Guild.

Hope she gets more screen time soon.
Same here, I loved her from the moment I saw her, and seeing her in the game just made it even better.
I already did the final riddle it seems like it just needed to unlock? A couple of days later after I continued with Ashley for a bit I suddenly got the scene at the school with her. I have no idea what triggered it to start but I got it. Does Ashley have to be at a certain part of her quest for that to start?
Like most events, it likely just takes a few days to trigger.

Reactions: freedom.call

TheFlash03

Sep 5, 2021
So i downloaded the new update but the opportunities still say that i reach the end for the current version, any ideas of what i did wrong?

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Not sure if someone shared it already, but it looks like Charlotte Sartre (God bless her!) unknowingly did a Felicity cosplay :love:

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes