c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Where can you see the map ingame?
Not yet, as fair as I know. If I understand Runey right, then perhaps in 0.15 we will have it somewhere in the game.
Also regarding the map I would like to have it in the hotel lobby in addition to the map.

For the "lifeless" of the hotel. I don't think they should be much change for the laundery room or the "utility room" - or however this room is called that connects the laundery, the shower and the hot springs.

For the the hot springs and the garden, I would like to have the sanctuary elves populate them from time to time. Nothing per se naughty, but more that they hang out their.
Perhaps Silvia or Nia shows them the place. In the hot spring, Ann and Penny could go naughty in one scene and Silvia and Nia could comment or join them.

Garden I like the idea that Nia or Silvia sneak out to the place with all the other sanctuary elves or go alone and then see MC and Lin either only talking and cuddle or being naughty. That could end with them mastrubated or commenting how cut they are, that he only use Lin for pleasure and so on, depending on their route and state.
Anoter time they could all sneak out of the sanctuary and enjoy the garden together. On Wednesday Lin could teach them even their custom and they all could make leaf oufits.

For the laundery room I like to see Lin making the laundery and, depens on how horny she is, mastrubate to the cloths of the MC.

Last edited:

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
I've updated the new Syl'anar map to also include the region of The Capitol and Moon's homeland.

View attachment 1566767
The distance between Los Angeles and New York is shown above. It's a very rough estimate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When this is in game, you would be able to hover over the icons and regions of the map to see more detail and place names.
is this all post ice caps melting?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Not yet, as fair as I know. If I understand Runey right, then perhaps in 0.15 we will have it somewhere in the game.
Also regarding the map I would like to have it in the hotel lobby in addition to the map.

For the "lifeless" of the hotel. I don't think they should be much change for the laundery room or the "utility room" - or however this room is called that connects the laundery, the shower and the hot springs.

For the the hot springs and the garden, I would like to have the sanctuary elves populate them from time to time. Nothing per se naughty, but more that they hang out their.
Perhaps Silvia or Nia shows them the place. In the hot spring, Ann and Penny could go naughty in one scene and Silvia and Nia could comment or join them.

Garden I like the idea that Nia or Silvia sneak out to the place with all the other sanctuary elves or go alone and then see MC and Lin either only talking and cuddle or being naughty. That could end with them mastrubated or commenting how cut they are, that he only use Lin for pleasure and so on, depending on their route and state.
Anoter time they could all sneak out of the sanctuary and enjoy the garden together. On Wednesday Lin could teach them even their custom and they all could make leaf oufits.

For the laundery room I like to see Lin making the laundery and, depens on how horny she is, mastrubate to the cloths of the MC.
Lin holding Midlari Uneli classes out there once in a while would be nice to see, or showing the other girls/sanctuary elves all about the flowers she picks; perhaps even a cookout or something. It's nice to see Nia at the springs, and also Vanessa and her crew, but that garden has SOOOOOO much potential and it's personally one of my most favorite places in the game.

The laundry room is underutilized, since it's only been used a few times in beginning scenes of Ashley, the twins & Ellen, I think even Autumn has a scene in there and the droid does too, but then after that, it's just there.

I don't mind the shower scenes, at least that's something, but the Utility Room/Corridor as a whole is mainly just there now as a connector room and for the girls to masturbate in when they get too horny, but I'm not complaining about anything in this game, I love it too much and have also even started playing a game with the same type of artwork and renders because of this game)

Ann and Penny need to get out of the sanctuary for sure, go to the Hot Springs or Garden or just mosey around the hotel. I'd love to see Jin get out of that room too, much potential with her too. Yeah she's been cured and all (for players who decide to do that) I just feel like there's a lot of "cooped-up potential" is all.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I kinda want to see Vanessa and the other girls talking to the elves in the hotel and end up getting some of their views challenged or clarified.

Like, Vanessa saying something like "The elves used to work together to build their homes." Only for Sylvia to chime in with "Yes, we did. We used to bring in slaves to build everything".

Just to have the message of that it is vitally important to know the history of an indigenous people, but ignoring the flaws is as much of a disservice as trying to wipe it out. Don't sugarcoat the past to make it more palatable to modern tastes.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Location isn't important to me, this is more the girls home than a hotel. I wouldn't mind an entire update dedicated to side girls and elves though.
Agreed on this. The sanctuary elves and the side girls can certainly deal with a single update just for them. Moon is looking more and more like a big player in this game LI wise though now that she's had a pretty big scene with Kali in the last update.

I still want Moon and Lin together though, fuck that, give me Nia too. My three favorite girls in one scene? BEST.GAME.EVER!!

My god I would actually frame a render of them on my wall if I ever saw that! :love: :love: :love:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I am trying to the Kate's main story event 0 but it won't happen. it says to talk to her at noon. I solved all the riddles and nothing is happening. please advise if I am missing something.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
I've updated the new Syl'anar map to also include the region of The Capitol and Moon's homeland.

View attachment 1566767
The distance between Los Angeles and New York is shown above. It's a very rough estimate.

When this is in game, you would be able to hover over the icons and regions of the map to see more detail and place names.

View attachment 1566767

This is interesting (y). It helps feel that we are inside a *real* world, with a specific geography. Can we expect this to be somewhere in the game in a future update?

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

kabusi

Aug 20, 2019
Help
I can't play from my phone, the game always crashes, just turns off without any error message
Android version 11.0

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
I thought I've played everything in the current version. But... It seems to be still some Lucia content left. How can it be played?
I found her in Kali's room, but I can only have sex with her in the "utility room"...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I kinda want to see Vanessa and the other girls talking to the elves in the hotel and end up getting some of their views challenged or clarified.

Like, Vanessa saying something like "The elves used to work together to build their homes." Only for Sylvia to chime in with "Yes, we did. We used to bring in slaves to build everything".

Just to have the message of that it is vitally important to know the history of an indigenous people, but ignoring the flaws is as much of a disservice as trying to wipe it out. Don't sugarcoat the past to make it more palatable to modern tastes.
She can only work on very limited information, it's true. History is very skewed towards the humans and many of the elvish history has been lost.

Specifically the history with high elves has been lost. They used to inhabit the southern parts of the continent, but when humans arrived, they were nowhere to be seen at all. So history of the common elves and dark elves were most recorded, and they were very communal.

Vanessa definitely doesn't ignore flaws though, she understands elves are just like humans, which is something I've tried to show off with how authoritarian the high elves are. Even the high elves had slaves, but this isn't something Vanessa or the world knows of. But she knows they aren't kittens incapable of harm, it's not my intention to write her in a bad way.
This is interesting (y). It helps feel that we are inside a *real* world, with a specific geography. Can we expect this to be somewhere in the game in a future update?
Yes.

gabut40

Jul 26, 2018
anyone got stuck at kali? mine got stuck at lv 30 and can't trigger the next event, got any suggestion how to fix it?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Agreed on this. The sanctuary elves and the side girls can certainly deal with a single update just for them. Moon is looking more and more like a big player in this game LI wise though now that she's had a pretty big scene with Kali in the last update.

I still want Moon and Lin together though, fuck that, give me Nia too. My three favorite girls in one scene? BEST.GAME.EVER!!

My god I would actually frame a render of them on my wall if I ever saw that! :love: :love: :love:
We did kind of get that not long ago, but I am always happy to see more of it. ;)
Maybe we could make Sylvia ...do laundry!!!! :ROFLMAO:
So I am trying to the Kate's main story event 0 but it won't happen. it says to talk to her at noon. I solved all the riddles and nothing is happening. please advise if I am missing something.
What is she doing? Giving you a blank like to type? that is the last riddle.
I thought I've played everything in the current version. But... It seems to be still some Lucia content left. How can it be played?
I found her in Kali's room, but I can only have sex with her in the "utility room"...
Did you use the 'truestory' code?

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes