bharmon025

Jan 3, 2021
I *really* hope that, as part of her character development, Ashley gets a boob job in the near future (since bigger boobs are something she said she wanted, in the first hours of the game); as it is, her character comes across of a nubile minor and that really creeps me up... although I can understand it is a great fetish for some.
My 2 cents:
Characters that look like underage are underage for all purposes, even when the game states they are 19 year old or something like that... I actually think that Ashley getting a boob job would be canon, since getting bigger boobs is something that she clearly wants and looks in other girls with envy. There is scene at the beginning of the game, as far as I can remember, that she evens puts handkerchiefs (or something like that) inside her bra!
At least, Ashley with (even slightly) bigger boobs would make her seem less underage! Maybe this is something the dev can consider?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Characters that look like underage are underage for all purposes, even when the game states they are 19 year old or something like that...
So only big breasted women are allowed in adult games?!
It is different if the character behave and look like a child or have breast that put a plank to shame.
At least, Ashley with (even slightly) bigger boobs would make her seem less underage! Maybe this is something the dev can consider?
And how? Let her go to a doc for boobjob?
Also I do think that won't happen, as some time ago that was Patreon who have requested to change Planki Ashley because she look underage - their words not mine and I care to give a fuck about Patrons word. Yet, all they requested was to change the clothing from highschool something else. Runey have done that and they have approved of her look.

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Finally downloaded the game:ROFLMAO:, Is there a way too make more than 10 bucks a day or are you suppose too save up for the bar?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Finally downloaded the game:ROFLMAO:, Is there a way too make more than 10 bucks a day or are you suppose too save up for the bar?
When everyone's moved in you won't know what to do with all the money......all $35 of them iirc. Thankfully the guests have the decency to ask for monetary help every once in a while. :)

You receive $10 000 from Kali's dad later, you'll probably blow that on slaves. My advice, don't rush through the friendship levels. Save money for the bar and raise other stats.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Think I'm back on version 13, do i need to update to 13.2 before applying the 14.1 update? Saw something to that effect, i think.
Download either 0.14 and install the patch or direct 0.14.1. No easy way to update from 0.13.1 or below to 0.13.2 and up. As Runey change the structur (so he can make patchs himself) the patch for 0.13.1 to 0.13.2 would have been around the same size as the full download.

wittynamegoeshere

Sep 15, 2020
Yes, you needed 13.2 because he changed the system to allow patch updates.
Download either 0.14 and install the patch or direct 0.14.1. No easy way to update from 0.13.1 or below to 0.13.2 and up. As Runey change the structur (so he can make patchs himself) the patch for 0.13.1 to 0.13.2 would have been around the same size as the full download.
Oh, okay. Thanks for the info. I guess that makes things simpler, in a way, haha.

Reactions: freedom.call

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.14.1 Public] [Runey]

[Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sex. Conversation. Sex and/or conversation. Do you need me to write them for you?
Are you serious right now? That is not an idea, that is just stating the obvious....
No, you don't need to write the scene, but you do need at least a basic concept. X goes to Y, and they do Z.

There are a few at the pizza place, what kinds do you want to see, and with whom? Kali, Luci, Nidra, someone else? What kind of sex do you want to see? You can't just say 'have sex' and call that an idea, that doesn't even begin to narrow it down.

Autumn has events at work, check the exhibitionism tree, it's a blast and rather extensive. You can also take her there on dates and visit her while working to do the exhibitionism stuff then too (though it could use a little update there, since she changes out of her uniform and some of the dialogue still says she isn't working, but that can be overlooked for now). What else would you want? Only thing I can think of at the moment is to buy coffee for the girls at the hotel, and I don't see a point to that really... Would have to be pretty expensive to be worth a point to everyone, so maybe just a cup for Ellen? Hahahah, bring her 'Hot Coffee' for a quickie behind the counter, in honor of GTA.

So far, all you are saying is that you want the unused areas used more or removed from the game, which obviously can't be done. So what events would you like to see there, with whom, and what type of events, story or repeatable?

Docar99

Mar 5, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.14.1 Public] [Runey]

Download

Download [Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thanks for passing it on. I have a question, how much space do I need? I have 15gb free but it tells me that it cannot be installed

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes