Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just to be clear and bring this back to first principles: that the laundry room is usually empty and event-free is key to making players spread their interest around? That I can't have sex with Ashley in the hot springs is what makes me pursue Maria's path?
Huh? What? No.

munstre

Jun 23, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Oh boy, thanks for this torrent release. I came back to this game after a while (my old version is 0.13.1) and browsed the thread for a bit looking for old updates just to learn that as of 0.14 I've gotta re-download the game. The 0.14 torrent and the official 0.14.1 patch helps a ton especially since Mega won't let me download 8GB sized files without paying and the direct links take like 10 hours on average to DL which is pretty ridiculous lmao. Anyway, thanks again, I promise to seed!

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
It encourages the player to not focus on one character. It's a subtle way of saying "go do something else". Too much of this will get annoying. This is Harem Hotel after all, so the idea is to play through every character's story.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've also decided to rework the map in photoshop:

Still a work in progress.
View attachment 1563208
View attachment 1563229

Oh shit it's been america the whole time?

Student10fan

Apr 23, 2020
How do I fix the shop error? I used the 13.2-14.1 compressed update and thought it would fix the shop, does downloading the whole 14.1 compressed file fix the problem? I can't access the shop or anything for that matter on the computer in your room

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
please, anyone can share with ver 13.2 cuz i wanna make/match the walkthrough mod from lain,
i also apreciate if link up to mega make it seperated , please :giggle:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
How do I fix the shop error? I used the 13.2-14.1 compressed update and thought it would fix the shop, does downloading the whole 14.1 compressed file fix the problem? I can't access the shop or anything for that matter on the computer in your room
I've never had a problem with the shop using the regular download, it's already compressed down to 8+Gb. Assuming your compressed 13.2 didn't work it's fair to assume adding the compressed patch won't fix it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021

More generally, I'm one of the many, many people who are inherently suspicious of, and usually dislike, sandboxes. But why do people hate sandboxes? Because of the endless and frustrating hunting around for the one event hidden among 21 possible locations. Even now, most devs — even sophisticated and experienced devs...like, say, NLT — do a remarkably poor job of gesturing and hinting, viz "go there tomorrow afternoon" or "Janet's at the store right now." Whereas in this game, with the exception of very early days, there's always something to do, and most of it is consequential (stat-building or a sex/BDSM scene). There are non-consequential scenes as well, but dropping by the pizza place to say hi to Kali is far, far better than clicking on the pizza place on a city map and finding it empty. After the story itself, it's my absolute favorite feature of this particular game.
I do both. I can't seem to help myself; I HAVE to play as the content is released here, but I do my main plays once I can buy the full release.

Agreed 100%. In general I am not a fan of heavy sandbox elements, mainly because they are just so poorly implemented. I'm not criticizing anyone, I know I can't do better, but I do tend to lose interest very quickly because (for me) they just kill the flow of the story.
Definitely not the case here. I think Runey has struck the perfect balance.

Reactions: Runey

jamz20

Nov 19, 2021
I'm sure I am late with this but I recently started playing and oh boy, this has to be the deepest, well thought out game I have played in a long time. It has moved me to write this and express my appreciation for this gem.

Ashley went from my least favorite character to top of my list. She is Luna DeLuca without the physical attributes. Such a deep force of nature. Can't wait for more of her story.

Jul 31, 2018
Saves with mods applied to them will forever require the mod to be updated alongside the game. At least, the mod you installed works like this. I recommend starting a new save without modding it so this doesn't happen again.
ok thx for the answer, i was "attached" to my old saves but atleast restarting the game will freshen up my memory :)

Reactions: Runey

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
I *really* hope that, as part of her character development, Ashley gets a boob job in the near future (since bigger boobs are something she said she wanted, in the first hours of the game); as it is, her character comes across of a nubile minor and that really creeps me up... although I can understand it is a great fetish for some.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes