TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, it is certainly true that Juliet need more love, and Kali's old cafe scenes were hot as fuck, but mods around here tend to have a rough track record, even the well made ones, like Lain's.
Maybe if I start a new playthrough on another computer one of these days, to see the new stuff, but I just can't see risking my main saves on it.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, it is certainly true that Juliet need more love, and Kali's old cafe scenes were hot as fuck, but mods around here tend to have a rough track record, even the well made ones, like Lain's.
Maybe if I start a new playthrough on another computer one of these days, to see the new stuff, but I just can't see risking my main saves on it.
Lains Mod was pretty much bug free for the time she maintained it....

If you look at my post above you see that the mod added so much stuff to the game.
That's the reason why we want it back in working order.
Not because we hate the original game, which is brilliant on its own but because Lain built and improved on it with much care and thought.

When people here read about people using a mod they could thing that Lains work is just a shitty WT mod but it's so much more.
It is a massive improvement on the game, even without the cheats or WT.
So it's sad that it may be gone forever.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lains Mod was pretty much bug free for the time she maintained it....

If you look at my post above you see that the mod added so much stuff to the game.
That's the reason why we want it back in working order.
Not because we hate the original game, which is brilliant on its own but because Lain built and improved on it with much care and thought.

When people here read about people using a mod they could thing that Lains work is just a shitty WT mod but it's so much more.
It is a massive improvement on the game, even without the cheats or WT.
So it's sad that it may be gone forever.
Oh yeah, it wasn't that her mod was buggy, that is why I said it was one of the good ones, but your save did become dependent on it, and so you were not able to play the updates when they came out. So to me, it is almost not worth it because of that, no matter what it added.

Reactions: SilentRunning

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oh yeah, it wasn't that her mod was buggy, that is why I said it was one of the good ones, but your save did become dependent on it, and so you were not able to play the updates when they came out. So to me, it is almost not worth it because of that, no matter what it added.
That was never an issue for me though...
I always waited for Lain to update first.

Never play on "patch day" is a rule I apply to every game I play, even this one.
Also this gave Lain time to release her mod. :WeSmart:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That was never an issue for me though...
I always waited for Lain to update first.

Never play on "patch day" is a rule I apply to every game I play, even this one.
Also this gave Lain time to release her mod. :WeSmart:
This is one of the few that I do play on patch day, and since I never needed any help, I rarely ran into bugs, and this is one of my favorite games on the site, so while I am happy to wait for the full release, I don't want to wait any longer. XD
That is hard enough as it is. lol

A Poll for Harem Hotel v0.14. Please help me better understand where your head is :)
Can't get it to fully load, I can see the questions, but no check boxes or antying, and I can't click on the boxes for 'your answer' (tried in a few browsers), so...

Favorite main story?
That is different than favorite main girl, but I have to go with Lin, I mean, hers is really the main plot of the game.

Favorite sex content?
Kali, hands down.
While I would like to see more options like like the scene with Luci watching her in the dungeon equipment, or walking her around in public, she has the most of that kind of stuff, followed by Maria and Lin, so it's really no contest there.

Favorite Side story...
That one is tougher, though for the moment, it is between Moon and Vanessa, though Moon is leading, just due to having more content, and Juliet not having any.

Favorite side sex option,
Also tough, this is more between Moon and Lucia, not sure I can pick a favorite there, just wish they both had more. Vanessa might overtake them though, when she starts getting into some kinky fun.

Why do I play?
both200.gif
Sex wise, this is one of the only male protagonist games that focus enough on exhibitionism to be fun for me, that are not all about ntr, rape, and so on.
But the story is just too good to ignore, that is why I am always here, trying to play as soon as I have time. The sex is great, but the story and lore are even better to me. I would play this even if the sex wasn't that prominent (though it does make it a lot better).

Story/Repeatable
I generally like the sex to be its own thing, and I love how Autumn's exhibitionism section is not only so large, but also filled with a story of its own.

While I am not opposed to sex in the story events, sometimes it feels a little forced, and I am not really fond of that. Maybe more like the last Vanessa one, where it is optional, then it can be up to the player and their mood to see it or skip it as their mood feels it right.

I mean, like it is good to have the option to make scenes in new locations, which is always good, but it is sad that they are less repeatable, unless it's a place we can return. But mostly, I prefer to be able to repeat those events in the game, not in the gallery. When possible, to me, the best way is to have some story event unlock a new repeatable sex event. That way it feels natural, and part of the story, but is still a repeatable sex event, that is more or less optional.

• Love
Reactions: freedom.call

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well, I will be honest with you, I did not go back and make a slave route option until just a few months ago, just to see what I was missing... lol
I don't think I could even do it out of curiosity. I know from what I've read here what some the scenes are, but to me, Lin said it right during the Midlari scene with Nia: It feels better when it's earned.

Not forced.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think I could even do it out of curiosity. I know from what I've read here what some the scenes are, but to me, Lin said it right during the Midlari scene with Nia: It feels better when it's earned.

Not forced.
I still held a bit of a grudge for someone not apologizing for using her bat and not her words, and there is something to be said for wiping that smirk off of Sylvia's mouth.

Speaking of being earned, trust is also better that way.

On the other hand, we earned that money we spent to free them...

...Damn, look how you sent me to the dark side, by playing my tendency to play devil's advocate against me!!! :ROFLMAO:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I still held a bit of a grudge for someone not apologizing for using her bat and not her words, and there is something to be said for wiping that smirk off of Sylvia's mouth.
"And so the MC used his own "bat"* and made her realise the error of her ways, and at the same time, found to a way to make sure Sylvia couldn't speak."

*The bat is his penis.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

Speaking of being earned, trust is also better that way.

On the other hand, we earned that money we spent to free them...

...Damn, look how you sent me to the dark side, by playing my tendency to play devil's advocate against me!!! :ROFLMAO:
I guess if I really want to know, I'll UnRen the thing and look at the videos or renders or whatever, but I'd prefer not to see Nia pissed off or forced into doing something. I'm neutral on Sylvia though. Besides her pouty face during the main scene in the kitchen, I don't like her.

That uppity thing of hers needs to go away, but her pouty face is sorta cute.

screenshot2545.png

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I just did the survey and it got me thinking about something that I feel is best adressed here and not in it as I don't feel it fits with the questions asked. It is about public activities. The lore seams to indicate that without being common, public nudity and related *cough* sports *cough* is not rare either. It helps facilitate the differents actions that the MC and girls undertake. My problem with it is that sometimes it feels that it is only in the lore to do that and nothing else. I understand and agree with the fact that the focus is on the MC and his girls and that the general public is not worth much more than an after thought in atention. For example I liked in Ash's last event that every background character was a shadow until they became relevant to the story and thus worthy of a bit more atention. So I have this dilema that I want to see or hear about the deeds of randos on the streets to make the world more coherant around this question but I don't want it to steal the focus even for half a sceen. As a player I have no idea how Runey would do that without investing more time and resources that it seams worht it to me.

I don't know if I am alone in that dilema.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Aaaand now I'm imagining the MC added a gym to the hotel and the girls occasionally exercise nude (high exhibitionism).

Thank you kindly!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just did the survey and it got me thinking about something that I feel is best adressed here and not in it as I don't feel it fits with the questions asked. It is about public activities. The lore seams to indicate that without being common, public nudity and related *cough* sports *cough* is not rare either. It helps facilitate the differents actions that the MC and girls undertake. My problem with it is that sometimes it feels that it is only in the lore to do that and nothing else. I understand and agree with the fact that the focus is on the MC and his girls and that the general public is not worth much more than an after thought in atention. For example I liked in Ash's last event that every background character was a shadow until they became relevant to the story and thus worthy of a bit more atention. So I have this dilema that I want to see or hear about the deeds of randos on the streets to make the world more coherant around this question but I don't want it to steal the focus even for half a sceen. As a player I have no idea how Runey would do that without investing more time and resources that it seams worht it to me.

I don't know if I am alone in that dilema.
Well, if nothing else, it would not be to complicated to show people in certain compromising situations. If nothing else, show someone who has their elf out topless, or something like that.

Sadly, there does seem to be some limitation, as Maria's Handjob on the beach now mentions something about someone calling the cops on us, and her having to finish us off in the back of the car... Not sure what the limits are, someone said that it could be she was just making a joke, but for that to be a joke, there would need to be some basis for it in the world, so it's hard to say. Did she see it in a movie somewhere, did it used to be illegal, is it illegal in other countries she knows about, or a game she plays, what could it be? lol

It could depend on where you are, what time of day, if it is public or private property, and what not. Obviously, no one seems to care if an elf is naked, but also, at one time, Cornwall talked us into have sex with our elves on the public street, so that can't be illegal either.

It is possible that sex with a human might be illegal in public, but why would it be okay for a human and and elf, and not 2 humans?

It could be like Sunville, where is it only illegal in front of kids, but how was Cornwall's event not that? It was straight up, just on the side of the road. And then we have things like Kali's level 6 lust event and the 'clones' park scenes, where no one is worried about it, though Kali gets called a 'slut' a lot.

That one line from Maria really threw off what I thought I knew about the laws on that topic here, I'm telling you... It's one of the reasons I didn't like that change as much as some of the others. I don't like the implications...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes