Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
It is a topic much more complicated than i thought, then again Runey is mostly alone to work on Harem Hotel. I am sure he is using some tools to keep track of everything like that Campfire thing that I heard about but he is bound to drop a small ball from time to time. And for the time that a ball get cought by a fan does he have the time to go back and patch it or is the fan the one who is wrong?

Is what I assume is part of the lore something Runey said or someone else? now you are making me doubt about myself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It is a topic much more complicated than i thought, then again Runey is mostly alone to work on Harem Hotel. I am sure he is using some tools to keep track of everything like that Campfire thing that I heard about but he is bound to drop a small ball from time to time. And for the time that a ball get cought by a fan does he have the time to go back and patch it or is the fan the one who is wrong?

Is what I assume is part of the lore something Runey said or someone else? now you are making me doubt about myself.
Yeah, it is possible that is was just a off bit of dialogue that means nothing, and it could also be that some lore is changing along with that Cornwall scene. It's hard to say.

With exhibitionism being my main thing, it is something I watch closely. lol

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I just did the survey and it got me thinking about something that I feel is best adressed here and not in it as I don't feel it fits with the questions asked. It is about public activities. The lore seams to indicate that without being common, public nudity and related *cough* sports *cough* is not rare either. It helps facilitate the differents actions that the MC and girls undertake. My problem with it is that sometimes it feels that it is only in the lore to do that and nothing else. I understand and agree with the fact that the focus is on the MC and his girls and that the general public is not worth much more than an after thought in atention. For example I liked in Ash's last event that every background character was a shadow until they became relevant to the story and thus worthy of a bit more atention. So I have this dilema that I want to see or hear about the deeds of randos on the streets to make the world more coherant around this question but I don't want it to steal the focus even for half a sceen. As a player I have no idea how Runey would do that without investing more time and resources that it seams worht it to me.

I don't know if I am alone in that dilema.
The bar has the potential to bring in random people off the streets. What would you like to see? Do you have any suggestions?

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The bar has the potential to bring in random people off the streets. What would you like to see? Do you have any suggestions?
First, Thank you for your interest. What I would like to see is something that tell the player that he and the girls are not alone in their public sexual exploration while still being part of a group of, for lack of a beter word, exclusive individuals. How to integrate that seamlessly in a sceen for witch this isn't the focus, to me it looks like a riteing tour de force. I have no concreet idea how to do that.

On the other hand if a sceene had to be dedicated to that in the bar. Why not have a coulpe be inspierd by moon's waitress training: i.e. walk seductively or Maria could pull a barmaid trick. And the couple could start fucking on a table with how horny it made them. Or it makes the(one of the) girl(s) in the couple jalous and provoke her to do a striptease to get her spouse attention back on her. Prehaps since the bar does not seems to have a gamblig permit, some patrons could propose a game of strip poker to still have a game with something on the line.
A polyamourous couple could also be interesting as patrons, they may talk about the history in the continent behind harems and polygamy. As a player we could get insight into what inspired, maybe partialy, the MC's grandpa to want to have a harem hotel.
Two client daring themselves to go flash Brad and try to have him leave is post behind the bar. (He deserve attention too, he never asked for a sick day and when Maria took a part of his shift he never complained.)
As we would certainly want our bar to be a place where slaves are free of persecution I do not think having a master walk in with a nude slave againt her will would make a good side event. unless it is not a side event, but then it is just my imagination running wild and turnig it in an event where Nia wants to turn the bar in a temporary refuge for elves or lin wanting to turn it in a meeting spot for elves and masters that have falen in love with one an other but then it is a whole other thing.

I could brainstorm like that a bit it is fun.

edit: rapid gramar and orthograph pass (I insit on rapid)

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018

A Poll for Harem Hotel v0.14. Please help me better understand where your head is :) It's anonymous.
1. While Kali (most of the time) is my fav char I have to say Autumn has my fav general storyline.
2. Fav sexual content, Kali.
3. I think Lucia has my fav side char story, maybe because her events are mostly linked with Kali stuff.
4. I love Ellen, so even if she's only got basic sex scenes I picked her.
5. I play for both but it's the stories that makes the game special.
6. Keep doing what you're doing.

.... And my head isn't anonymous anymore. :D

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I would LOVE to see Cornwall there, while Maria is tending and the MC visits. Moon would knock his ass out.
Considering the current plot, I would say that Maria is more likely to use this opportunity to get in close to him and learn as much as she can. You are going to get a lot further with blackmail material, then any kind of physical violence, no matter how satisfying it seems be at the time.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Considering the current plot, I would say that Maria is more likely to use this opportunity to get in close to him and learn as much as she can. You are going to get a lot further with blackmail material, then any kind of physical violence, no matter how satisfying it seems be at the time.
Well she can do her spy thing in the bar when Cornwall is there :cool: but it's something I've been wanting to see since she agreed to work with Nia

Last edited:
  • Haha

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

A Poll for Harem Hotel v0.14. Please help me better understand where your head is :) It's anonymous.
God how things have changed with me and the polls lol - characters i loved have are now redundant to me after massive changes i cant bring myself to vote for the likes of Yandere Ashley and Slut Queen Jin as i once was doing without hesitation.

Im not even sure who i most like as my fave character anymore. The Twins are great and always save them for last as they provide the best content to me but then ive always been an Android fan too though her story continues to knock her down the tier lists the longer it goes on this journey of self loathing. Taking Jin out of the equation as you have im not sure who i have as my fave secondary character - does the drunk ho in the bar count? lol. Still want scenes with the sleepy pizza girl. Otherwise ive no issues with balance between story and side content or how the sex is dispersed though im well aware from other comments that theyve pined for more sex vs too much focus on heavy emotional plotlines in the main story events at the expense of sex (thats less an issue for me even if to some it makes the updates feel less comprehensive, my fave sex content has always been the optional exhibition and dungeon stuff over romantic sexy developments during story events).

I suppose if i was to make any suggestion as a player i would like at least with side characters less to be so "wholesome". Makes sense with the whole main girls storylines but the enduring appeal of the likes of Jin was she just wanted to be fucked red raw no matter what others thought of it and didnt give a fuck, Ann could fill that gap but shes gotten no content all year, perhaps the newest elf? but shes not had any content save intro patch or the drunk milf but again she was a one and done. Lucia certainly offers the most realistic option to sassy shagging as she gets off on fucking with her sister by fucking her boyfriend but thats about it. Vanessa is clearly a secret slut with a love of ropes (i see ya girl, you got potential) but at same time like the main cast shes trying to save the world. Its a weird request but its nice to offer some variety in a girl who is unashamedly selfish and knows what she wants and fully intends to get it no matter who it pisses off (im also well aware you dont like THICC characters, another shame as that is more variety we badly need especially as you wholesale reduced Jins appeal in that regard - one of her more unique characteristics was she was much thiccer than 98% of the games cast).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Don't know how I feel about this to be honest. Looks more like a Halloween costume. It's certainly different.
I say she looks cute even if this version of her does make her look like she's been awake for days on end.

i don't know how to play this game without Lain's mod :cry:
Go to each door, hit talk when it shows up, profit. Alternatively, wait for icons on the day number screen to become fully colored, then go to the room of the girl the face represents, and finally profit.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes