Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
And lets be honest - you're not going to get a good looking guy model in Honey Select. That program has only 2 settings for male characters - Creepy and Decrepit. I mean, come on, why else do we never see the MC's face.
I play a game with the same artwork and style as this (Ripples) and just about every guy looks the same, as they do here, with just a small modification here and there, but you're right. Not the cream of the crop for sure.

Reactions: TheDevian

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I'm quite happy with the game as it is, adding men is not on my wishlist. It's a harem game. :)
Wut?
No gay trap friend to wingman you and help you pick up more ladies?
And lets be honest - you're not going to get a good looking guy model in Honey Select. That program has only 2 settings for male characters - Creepy and Decrepit. I mean, come on, why else do we never see the MC's face.
Well, dev did a while ago make a concept male elf based on Linn's template.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Wut?
No gay trap friend to wingman you and help you pick up more ladies?

Well, dev did a while ago make a concept male elf based on Linn's template.
I don't think the MC needs any help getting girls in this game, especially if that help comes from someone hiding a pocket rocket.

No thanks. On to the next subject..

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wasn't it a scene in Lain's mod where the MC says to Ellen that no male tenants should be allowed? I mean, the only male we see make a move on Moon in the bar gets a punch right to the jaw.

Cornwall's associates during the challenge are mostly scum. Runey seems to show the rest of the males in this game as evil, perhaps with the exception, for now, for Kali's father. He could be an ally, could be an enemy. The other males in this game are not shown in a very positive light. Most people, outside of the hotel, are not having god-rays of sun shine on them; the doctor at the hospital during Maria's "arrest," the teacher in Ashley's class, even Jia is powerless and controlled by those around her.

The point I'm trying to make is that the hotel is literally a safehouse from the rest of the world around it.
Well, there were a couple of nice guys in Ashley's last event. The ramen guy was really cool, and the homeless guy wasn't too bad.
I play a game with the same artwork and style as this (Ripples) and just about every guy looks the same, as they do here, with just a small modification here and there, but you're right. Not the cream of the crop for sure.
Yeah, while it can be done, but it is not easy, and it usually requires using some female assets.
Gay trap friend wingmen are hard to find, and when push comes to shove probably not that gay.
Other guys are pretty much always annoying in these games anyway, and few are worse than the 'best friend' that they force you to spend time with when all you want is to see the women.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well, there were a couple of nice guys in Ashley's last event. The ramen guy was really cool, and the homeless guy wasn't too bad.
Yeah, while it can be done, but it is not easy, and it usually requires using some female assets.

Other guys are pretty much always annoying in these games anyway, and few are worse than the 'best friend' that they force you to spend time with when all you want is to see the women.
I was thinking about the ramen guy and the homeless guy; but most major characters outside of the hotel so far are top-notch douches, and poor Jia is stuck with them.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I was thinking about the ramen guy and the homeless guy; but most major characters outside of the hotel so far are top-notch douches, and poor Jia is stuck with them.
...Must! ...Save! ...JIAAAAaaaaa!!!!!!! :eek:
Let's not forget Ms Ren, Ashley's old elf caretaker.

She also seems to been through a lot.

Let's hope for Ashley's sake that she didn't become a completely different person....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Let's not forget Ms Ren, Ashley's old elf caretaker.

She also seems to been through a lot.

Let's hope for Ashley's sake that she didn't become a completely different person....
Yeah, won't ever forget about Ren, but unlike Jia, we are actively trying to save her right now, so I am a bit less concerned. As bad as her situation is, selling drugs and recruiting people, is not as bad as being electrocuted and forced to marry against your will.

That said, I do hope that we can save them both soon... I have always wanted to save Ren, she needs to be brought home, to be with Ashley again. Jia, I just feel so bad for though, she has been used her whole life, and that last event was just brutal. At first, I was kind of like Nia, just wanted to 'use' her for the cause and some fun, but every event with her just made me want to help her more and more. It's good storytelling. If we had gotten her way back in the day, she would not have been a lot more than Peni.

Maybe SHE can get that last currently open room. ;)

Reactions: freedom.call

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I am Desperately hoping Miss Ren is not another "You cant save everyone" situation like Jia's was.
I don't think this poor old Orc could handle that.
I Mean thats just cruel and unusual punishment getting my hopes up with rescuing Miss Ren and then Nope!.
Its bad enough my Dwarven time machine broke and I have to wait for the next update!.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am Desperately hoping Miss Ren is not another "You cant save everyone" situation like Jia's was.
I don't think this poor old Orc could handle that.
I Mean thats just cruel and unusual punishment getting my hopes up with rescuing Miss Ren and then Nope!.
Its bad enough my Dwarven time machine broke and I have to wait for the next update!.
I still hold out hope for Jia, maybe Maria's new situation could help us out here, worst case, there is always some blackmail or bribes.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
so the mod breaks when attempting to speak to kate. I am wondering if anyone and including Lain is going to bother updating the mod to the latest version. I am paying her on subscribestar and she hasn't been seen in months!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
so the mod breaks when attempting to speak to kate. I am wondering if anyone and including Lain is going to bother updating the mod to the latest version. I am paying her on subscribestar and she hasn't been seen in months!
The mod has already been updated to address this issue....

Edit: Fixed error when talking to Kate at school

I've updated the mod for 0.14.1

Download:

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes