Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
how do you continue the new events with Autumn?
If you've done everything you can now with Autumn, check her character stats. If, at the bottom, it says in white letters *TO BE CONTINUED* then you're done with her current content.

screenshot0001.png
If you haven't played her current content yet, for the newer update, just keep checking on her door. At some point, the *TALK* option will pop up.

Post Edit: Spelling mistake

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys, can you give me a hint? Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I thought that before update 14.1 the girls' faces (e.g. Kali, Felicity and Emma) looked a little different. In particular, their nose shape changed in this update.Am I right or am I mistaken about this?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Guys, can you give me a hint? Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I thought that before update 14.1 the girls' faces (e.g. Kali, Felicity and Emma) looked a little different. In particular, their nose shape changed in this update.Am I right or am I mistaken about this?
I have not edited their faces.

dandeliomo

Sep 22, 2017
almost finish 0.14 and gotta say the dev(s) of this game are on another level. I don't think I ever seen a hentai game to have such indeepth story with the thoughts, backgrounds, and consequenses after actions of each character in this game, like it just keep going, and DID NOT feel forced at all, small details are connected from the past to the present and future, in every little conversation. Very charming and makes the game very lively.
Also, small note, thanks for all the dank back stories of the girls and how they all find their own happy path in the end, cuz bad stuff like that actually happen irl and im sure people will appriciate that very much that they can find pce with similar stories.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a simple question, it may sound dumb for askin but, the last time i downloaded this was version 0.13.2, do i have to download the whole thing or will new 0.14.1 update only patch work?

YYansz

Jan 19, 2019
Hello so i had the version 10.2 and since it would take eternity to patch all way to 14.1 i just downloaded the whole thing and transfered my save folder to the game folder, but my saves wont load, it gives this error when i try

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Hello so i had the version 10.2 and since it would take eternity to patch all way to 14.1 i just downloaded the whole thing and transfered my save folder to the game folder, but my saves wont load, it gives this error when i try
Does the game work starting a new game?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Transferring saves resulted in them breaking, there is never a need to do that for Harem Hotel, or any up to date Renpy game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Transferring saves resulted in them breaking, there is never a need to do that for Harem Hotel, or any up to date Renpy game.
I'm sorry, Bud, but that is flat out wrong, copying the save folder over doesn't break anything, as long as you copy it to the right place (..\Harem_Hotel-vx.x.x-pc\game\saves). I always do it, because I delete the ones in the Appdata folder occasionally, and despise that they are there. I need space on my C:, but I have many, many TB on other drives to spare.

Even if you depend on the Appdata ones, it is still wise to keep a backup, in case of a system crash, or whatever other emergency might happen.

The only part of this that could cause a problem might be the 'persistent' file, if something major changes the settings or something, but that shouldn't (in theory) affect the saves. Or if the saves are really old, but that is not from copying, that is just an old save.

- -​

The problem here, at least just at a glance from a non-coder, is that this is in the OneDrive folder (a system folder), which has characters like 'Á' in the path. You can't do that. Those kinds of characters can cause problems with this stuff, and using system folders is bad too.

Try moving the game to a non-system folder, like just C:\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\ or wherever you like, just make sure it is not one used by the system, like Desktop, Documents, etc.

It is also good not to bury it too deeply, you have it many folders deep, some of them have long names. If this gets to be too long, windows can no longer interact with it (though I don't think you are there yet).

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
The problem here, at least just at a glance from a non-coder, is that this is in the OneDrive folder (a system folder), which has characters like 'Á' in the path. You can't do that. Those kinds of characters can cause problems with this stuff, and using system folders is bad too.
That was my first thought, I haven't had many thoughts since.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
C:\Users\YYans\OneDrive\Área de Trabalho\Obras\Estudos\Locker\flash player\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc

This file path hurts in so may ways....

It's on his OneDrive.... it has a letter like Á in a windows file path.... and he hides it in a folder called flash_player....

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry but it's hilarious nonetheless.... :KEK:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
C:\Users\YYans\OneDrive\Área de Trabalho\Obras\Estudos\Locker\flash player\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc

This file path hurts in so may ways....

It's on his OneDrive.... it has a letter like Á in a windows file path.... and he hides it in a folder called flash_player....

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry but it's hilarious nonetheless.... :KEK:
Should have just called it Homework folder like any of the rest of us. Or games and changed the icon to Half-life. That always works.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes