Sep 4, 2017
Some people like to eat fairies, but the MC will be eating out the rich. I mean, Kali, Lucia, Felicity, Emma and Autumn are from rich families, so that makes them rich, right? So, when he will be eating them out he will be eating out the rich, right?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
You don't eat the fairy, you eat the wings. Tasty when deep fried in batter, topped with powdered sugar and drizzled with a sweet sauce of your choice! That's damned good eatin' right there!
Or just deep fry and season them and eat em like potato chips.
Good with a spicy salsa dip.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Making new outfits \o/ Goth and Harem uniforms

View attachment 1622100

Bonus Fancy uniform on the right for Maria
View attachment 1622101

View attachment 1622103

View attachment 1622104
I thought Ashley looked good with her goth outfit when I first saw it (and she really does) but Maria looks amazing. Kali and Lin also both look good.
I like that it's not just the same outfit for all the girls; it's a slightly different goth subculture for each of them, to go with Autumn's more "rock chick" look. I imagine Android is going to be a bit more Industrial.
And, just to keep with the naming convention, I imagine Android's "Veil" outfit is going to be renamed to "Harem"?

Last edited:

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
What information would you guys like to see in the misc info tab?

The main character screens are mostly done now.
maybe something showing if their story is done for that patch...unless there is that. I know you do the green msg but sometimes I skip past that by mistake

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
maybe something showing if their story is done for that patch...unless there is that. I know you do the green msg but sometimes I skip past that by mistake
There have been traits that show this in game for a long time now, though it doesn't show in that concept.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
At an advanced stage of the game, I clicked on Android's door and received sex sounds and "Android is in Maria's room." But when I click on Maria's door, she's working at the bar. Minor clean-up.

The scene triggers later that night, but it's clear Android isn't in Maria's room right then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
At an advanced stage of the game, I clicked on Android's door and receive sex sounds and "Android is in Maria's room." But when I click on Maria's door, she's working at the bar. Minor clean-up.

The scene triggers later that night, but it's clear Android isn't in Maria's room right then.
What is Android's friendship when this happens?

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes