TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just going to remind people that pregnancy won't happen until the finale or epilogue due to the number of renders for scene variation that would create.
Yeah, it will be a part of the end of each girl's story, and not before. If you are ready for them to get pregnant, then you are ready for their story to be over. ;p

• Wow
Reactions: freedom.call

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Yeah, it will be a part of the end of each girl's story, and not before. If you are ready for them to get pregnant, then you are ready for their story to be over. ;p
I dunno, potentially could have post-birth events, I can literally imagine a few scene with the cast that might resemble something from 3 Men and a Baby... assuming some of you here are old enough to know the film :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I dunno, potentially could have post-birth events, I can literally imagine a few scene with the cast that might resemble something from 3 Men and a Baby... assuming some of you here are old enough to know the film :p
Yeah, but that is epilogue, her story will be over by then. The idea is that she will be less involved in the other stories, and it will matter less if she is knocked up or not, since she won't be doing as much. Where as now, if pregnancy is an option, he has to make extra versions of each girl, for every scene they can be in, for every stage of the pregnancy. So, unless you keep it very limited to people who are not main girls, that only works in a game that uses layered sprites, like a 2D game. The added workload, game size, and so on would just be insane.

But it's been said here many times, pregnancy will be added for the main girls, but not until their plots are done. That way they can be effectively retired, and he can focus on other things.

Last edited:

Terenia

Oct 26, 2021
What sort of content would you guys like to see in v0.15?

I thought I will write something to start
Since we are on tropical island why not add some fun on the beach? Volleyball match, grill, dances etc? (Ofc with „scenes” )

sorry if my english is not good

Last edited:
Reactions: celtaylo

User312

Apr 19, 2018
Quick question....
I downloaded the 14.0 version when it came out...
how do I update to 14.1?
Do I need to download the 1 GB big update to 14.1 patch or is that for those updating from 13.x?

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes