Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
What sort of content would you guys like to see in v0.15?
Maybe being able to customize who you sleep with like being able to chose maria and ashley instead of just ashley. On the sleep topic maybe have a way to sleep in their rooms. Also maybe being to invite sylvia, nia, ann, or/and penni to sleep with you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe... maybe not.... given the politics of of Syl'anar and Lins wish to have children with the MC a lot of change has to happen first.

Overthrowing a fascist government is not easy... the hard part though is changing peoples minds... that's a process that takes generations.
Yeah, of all of them, Lin's story is tied to the main one the most. Most of the others, I can see ending at some point, and moving on, but but hers, and maybe Kali's are too important to the over-arching plot. Android too, now that I think about it. Those are plots that will more then outlive the MC, unless he goes digital.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
First of all, thank you for updating/improving the mod in Lain's absence! :) I'm not sure if you have a thread for suggestions so I'll make them here I guess, but let me know if there is a dedicated one. Currently, as far as I know, there is no way to replay Lain's custom scenes that she added to the game unless you happen to have a save at that particular scene, I think it would be a great addition to be able to replay them in some way.

My other suggestion would be to add the Android's lust variables to the cheat menu, currently it is only available for the other characters with lust events but not her.

Thanks again for providing us with your mod(s)! :)
I can look into adding the Lust Cheat to Android later, working on updating another one of Lain's mods for another game.

Reactions: The Dudemeister

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, of all of them, Lin's story is tied to the main one the most. Most of the others, I can see ending at some point, and moving on, but but hers, and maybe Kali's are too important to the over-arching plot. Android too, now that I think about it. Those are plots that will more then outlive the MC, unless he goes digital.
I agree...
I don't think MC will go digital though. That would probably mean losing most of the girls. I have to be honest though. Android kinda scares me now. I'm not sure how her arc will resolve. It's all very dystopian, matrix and the machines now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Don't forgat about Maria. she is just starting to involve herself in the larger picture. She may only play a small but key part of the main plot or she may be a key character for witch we are in constant fear of what could hapen to her with her planed involvement with the powers that control the slave trade.

Even ashlay might get involved more than she thinks depending of the situation with Ms Ren.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I agree...
I don't think MC will go digital though. That would probably mean losing most of the girls. I have to be honest though. Android kinda scares me now. I'm not sure how her arc will resolve. It's all very dystopian, matrix and the machines now.
By going digital, what I was thinking was the idea we had discussed here a while back about most of the humans in the main cast transferring their consciousness into custom android bodies.

One of the ideas we discussed for her plot, was creating a race of people who can traverse the vastness of space, without FTL travel. After all, even at light speed, it would take about 40 years to reach the nearest solar system. So, in order to truly explore the galaxy, we are going to need to live a LOT longer. Even with FTL speeds, longer lifespans will be important.
Don't forgat about Maria. she is just starting to involve herself in the larger picture. She may only play a small but key part of the main plot or she may be a key character for witch we are in constant fear of what could hapen to her with her planed involvement with the powers that control the slave trade.
That is a good point, it kind of slipped my mind for a moment... Hard to say how active she will be (there has been talk of her learning to fight, though if that comes to pass, only Runey knows), but what is certain, is that whatever her part will be, it will be important.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
By going digital, what I was thinking was the idea we had discussed here a while back about most of the humans in the main cast transferring their consciousness into custom android bodies.

One of the ideas we discussed for her plot, was creating a race of people who can traverse the vastness of space, without FTL travel. After all, even at light speed, it would take about 40 years to reach the nearest solar system. So, in order to truly explore the galaxy, we are going to need to live a LOT longer. Even with FTL speeds, longer lifespans will be important.
Do they even have the tech for that?
I remember that Kali said something about her father setting up a base on a desert planet in their local space.

Oh and regarding Maria....

I hope she gets the chance to talk to her mother...
Her mother is the only member of the old elven revolutionaries we haven't met in person yet.
We met Ghen with Nia and Iksa with Lin.
So there might be some story to be explored there.

Reactions: freedom.call

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Do they even have the tech for that?
I remember that Kali said something about her father setting up a base on a desert planet in their local space.

Oh and regarding Maria....

Her mother is the only member of the old elven revolutionaries we haven't met in person yet.
We met Ghen with Nia and Iksa with Lin.
So there might be some story to be explored there.
Perhaps not yet, but they are not going to need it for decades (we hope), unless there is some emergency and Android has to do something to save someone's life, and has no choice but to invent the technology on the spot. I think that with what she has now, she is really close to being able to do just that. She can already do it with her partitions, or is figuring it out, and she was able to bring the MC's consciousness into her cyberspace, so 1+1=2.

Yes, exactly. I think the odds are very high. Though how we do it is still up in the air, I can see a number of ways, depending on which "resource" we use to find her and arrange the meeting.
As far as we know, she is still in prison, and not a standard one. So, to get to her, either we are going to have to help her get out, or she is going to have to escape on her own, or something similar. Maybe Ghen might help, maybe Nia might break her out (not likely), maybe K-dad can pull some strings, or most likely, Maria gets some blackmail over some people who are well connected, who can get her out, or something like that, might even manage it with just her charms too, hard to say what he has in mind.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.14.1 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
Is there an android version of this mod?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
AD ASTRA! My MC still sleeps fully clothed so getting to figuring out space travel is going to take a while. :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Banshee is the only member you haven't met that is likely to be alive. There were 6 legendary revolutionaries, half of them are likely dead.
Maybe that's what you meant, but I wanted to clarify just in case.

How to pass Kali level 35 event

That's her last event in v0.14.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Banshee is the only member you haven't met that is likely to be alive. There were 6 legendary revolutionaries, half of them are likely dead.
Maybe that's what you meant, but I wanted to clarify just in case.
Yes that's what I meant.
Vanessa gave me that history lesson in the museum. :D

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes