agatgamez

Nov 4, 2018
i am softlocked with felicity and emma, it tells me that ashleys friendship is too low, yet i have modded ashleys friendship to 50, what is the problem

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i am softlocked with felicity and emma, it tells me that ashleys friendship is too low, yet i have modded ashleys friendship to 50, what is the problem
I assume, that the Felicity and Emma event need to have a specific Ashley state/event. So, I think that when you've modded Ashley's friendship, you've broken this and possible other events.
As Runey said, never change the friendship states.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, NEVER mod the friendship score. That is the number that tracks her events, it is not a score you can just change. You need to reload an older save from before you started changing things.

Reactions: freedom.call

agatgamez

Nov 4, 2018
Yeah, NEVER mod the friendship score. That is the number that tracks her events, it is not a score you can just change. You need to reload an older save from before you started changing things.
oh ok, a bit sad but it's understandable. good thing i have a save still. but it a long way back tho. time to hold control until im back to the part im softlocked at i guess. thanks for the help

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
oh ok, a bit sad but it's understandable. good thing i have a save still. but it a long way back tho. time to hold control until im back to the part im softlocked at i guess. thanks for the help
You know da wae....

Sorry... I let myself out....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That is why I make a lot of saves, filled more than 30 pages.... lol
But always save before you edit anything (just a general rule), and keep that save, just in case.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
But always save before you edit anything (just a general rule), and keep that save, just in case.
30?

Holy shit... and I thought I was excessive with 4 full pages... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

agatgamez

Nov 4, 2018
that might be a good idea, im too bad at saving. idk if it's ok to change the other stuff except friendship tho, just to meet said requirements like the elves trial and getting extra scenes etc. id assume so but now i'm unsure

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I feel you on this! I usually have pages and pages of saves... in most these games, this system works better than a gallery or replay section. (though, this game DOES have a decent/fun replay system built-in)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
30?

Holy shit... and I thought I was excessive with 4 full pages... :KEK:
I am on page 34, but not all are full, like the one with the slave route doesn't have that many. A couple at the beginning as well, before I noticed the scroll, lol...
that might be a good idea, im too bad at saving. idk if it's ok to change the other stuff except friendship tho, just to meet said requirements like the elves trial and getting extra scenes etc. id assume so but now i'm unsure
At minimum, I make a save at the start of each day, when the day number flashes, and then before any semi-important event.
You know da wae....
But, what about the curds?

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I am on page 34, but not all are full, like the one with the slave route doesn't have that many. A couple at the beginning as well, before I noticed the scroll, lol...
How are the slave routes story wise? I don't really plan on ever playing them but I'd still like to know.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How are the slave routes story wise? I don't really plan on ever playing them but I'd still like to know.
Isn't a lot of story at all, to be honest, but then, that is the point. The scenes are entertaining though, and Sylvie in Naked Apron is always a nice bonus. I keep hoping that last one will come to the true route.
I see, I see, details...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel

Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
Anyone have a semi recent save?

like before the last couple updates? lost my game, and don't want to grind it all out again

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That. That is the problem. You completely broke the game and the only way to fix this is to reverse your cheat. Ashley's max friendship is 40.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes