TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there any downside to accepting the 100 dollars in tips from Kali for wearing the bunny suit? I feel like the game wants me to skip, but I literally just ordered pizza from her and saw her tits for 15.
Not that I recall, no. IIRC, it is that she is doing so well with her tips, that she wanted to share, but might be misremembering this...

...I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. XD

Jan 12, 2022
Not that I recall, no. IIRC, it is that she is doing so well with her tips, that she wanted to share, but might be misremembering this...
So I just tried both options. It seems like you get friendship for taking the money, but you get both friendship and affection from seeing her tits. How does affection actually work? Is it a finite resource or are there multiple opportunities to raise it?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So I just tried both options. It seems like you get friendship for taking the money, but you get both friendship and affection from seeing her tits. How does affection actually work? Is it a finite resource or are there multiple opportunities to raise it?
AFAIK only friendship is a finite resource because it determines the story progress. The rest should be "farmable".

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, affection is really easy to farm, just take her on some dates or something. It just depends on if you need money or not.
(Though I always go for the sexy options, money is not an issue to me any more, it is also easy to make).

Reactions: freedom.call

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
No, I was working on this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-paradise-v0-15c-elite-lewdlab.25081/post-7566821

I am getting requests for PH and I am looking into it but not sure yet what I will do with that game's mod.

Well MP is another of my list so that works for me too Lol
but ya PH might be more differential becuase of the sheer amount of options Lol and IMHO impossible to play without the walkthrough mod Lol

Either or thanks again i get to "play" with Lin agian hehe

Chesterbax

May 2, 2020
Kali's sex menu isn't showing up for me. I'm not sure what the, problem is. I'm using the walkthrough mod currently, I know the mod is not the problem. I've been having issues with it, not showing up in the base game without the mod. Any info would great on why it's not here.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Kali's sex menu isn't showing up for me. I'm not sure what the, problem is. I'm using the walkthrough mod currently, I know the mod is not the problem. I've been having issues with it, not showing up in the base game without the mod. Any info would great on why it's not here.
That mod seems to be replacing the button you need with a second exhibitionism button.

Chesterbax

May 2, 2020
That mod seems to be replacing the button you need with a second exhibitionism button.
The thing is though I've played, the game without the mod and still had this problem. I've also got rid of the mod, at one point to see of that'll fix it but it didn't work. I've even started a new game at one, after removing the mod but that didn't help.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
The thing is though I've played, the game without the mod and still had this problem. I've also got rid of the mod, at one point to see of that'll fix it but it didn't work. I've even started a new game at one, after removing the mod but that didn't help.
What happens when you click on the 'Mod' button?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It's likely that the mod already fucked up your files. This error has never been reported before and exists in no one elses game. You can't truly remove every trace of the mod if it replaces the script, and starting a new game would do nothing, you have to redownload the whole game. Those buttons turn from grey to clickable after you do one sexual event with her.

Chesterbax

May 2, 2020
It's likely that the mod already fucked up your files. This error has never been reported before and exists in no one elses game. You can't truly remove every trace of the mod if it replaces the script, and starting a new game would do nothing, you have to redownload the whole game. Those buttons turn from grey to clickable after you do one sexual event with her.
Okay I'll just redownload it I was originally just, checking the mod out I wasn't expecting this to happen anyway. So I'll just redownlad it.

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
help. how do I trigger the level 3 event in the bar? WT says I need to talk to the bartender on the weekend but whenever I talk to him he only says "Hey boss" and the usual option "Drink please" appears. I've tried talking to him on day 7 (sunday), day 13, and day 14 but I couldn't trigger the event.

for context: WT says "After completing the event you can talk to the bartender on the weekend to see the scene with the girl you didn't choose"
there's no explanation about what event I need to complete (I'm assuming it's the level 2 bar event where Moon kicked a rude costumer, which I completed) and what does it mean about the girl I didn't choose.

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
help. how do I trigger the level 3 event in the bar? WT says I need to talk to the bartender on the weekend but whenever I talk to him he only says "Hey boss" and the usual option "Drink please" appears. I've tried talking to him on day 7 (sunday), day 13, and day 14 but I couldn't trigger the event.

for context: WT says "After completing the event you can talk to the bartender on the weekend to see the scene with the girl you didn't choose"
there's no explanation about what event I need to complete (I'm assuming it's the level 2 bar event where Moon kicked a rude costumer, which I completed) and what does it mean about the girl I didn't choose.
The bar events are a mystery to me tbh, I just keep trying different times and days until something happens.

• Thinking Face
Jan 12, 2022
I'm at the point where I need to purchase Nia, Ann, and Sylvia, but they require like 10k combined. I previously got 10k from Kali's storyline, but I've spent most a good portion of it. Are there any other storylines that give you money like that? I've bought all the bar upgrades besides the advertisements and it seems to average about 1000 a week. Do the bar advertisements significantly increase revenue?

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I'm at the point where I need to purchase Nia, Ann, and Sylvia, but they require like 10k combined. I previously got 10k from Kali's storyline, but I've spent most a good portion of it. Are there any other storylines that give you money like that? I've bought all the bar upgrades besides the advertisements and it seems to average about 1000 a week. Do the bar advertisements significantly increase revenue?
Not sure; I upgraded the bar, including advertising, then stopped paying attention....I can say that money hasn't been an issue though.
If you don't want to wait, you can always sell the girls pin-ups for some fast cash. Talk to them about taking pic's, and then choose to sell them.

I think there is also a code floating around here that will let you add money via the computer in your room....or at least there was....but I don't know what it is. I am guessing it would still work. You can try searching for it here, or wait for someone that knows what it is to reply.

Reactions: freedom.call
Jan 12, 2022
Not sure; I upgraded the bar, including advertising, then stopped paying attention....I can say that money hasn't been an issue though.
If you don't want to wait, you can always sell the girls pin-ups for some fast cash. Talk to them about taking pic's, and then choose to sell them.

I think there is also a code floating around here that will let you add money via the computer in your room....or at least there was....but I don't know what it is. I am guessing it would still work. You can try searching for it here, or wait for someone that knows what it is to reply.
Last time I tried to sell pics, they only like 30 dollars for nudes. Do the prices scale as you progress or is it based on the girl? I've only ever tried to sell pics for Lin, Kali, and Ashley.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
No more money like that, no. You just have to save up, the android is going to cost you a pretty penny in repairs too. If you time it well you can buy the elves before that and then go into debt fixing the android.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes