Jan 12, 2022
No more money like that, no. You just have to save up, the android is going to cost you a pretty penny in repairs too. If you time it well you can buy the elves before that and then go into debt fixing the android.
I'm assuming that this may have to do with the Android questline. Should I hold off on progressing that until after I buy the elves then?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
help. how do I trigger the level 3 event in the bar? WT says I need to talk to the bartender on the weekend but whenever I talk to him he only says "Hey boss" and the usual option "Drink please" appears. I've tried talking to him on day 7 (sunday), day 13, and day 14 but I couldn't trigger the event.

for context: WT says "After completing the event you can talk to the bartender on the weekend to see the scene with the girl you didn't choose"
there's no explanation about what event I need to complete (I'm assuming it's the level 2 bar event where Moon kicked a rude costumer, which I completed) and what does it mean about the girl I didn't choose.
I have no clue what that walkthrough is trying to tell you, but you need to enter the bar when Maria is available and has sucked your cock before. I would recommend contacting the walkthrough developer about this.

Anyone have any idea why 15.5 crashes when opening with joiplay?
15.5 doesn't exist. Are you playing the right game? Harem Hotel is on 0.14.1

Last time I tried to sell pics, they only like 30 dollars for nudes. Do the prices scale as you progress or is it based on the girl? I've only ever tried to sell pics for Lin, Kali, and Ashley.
Some outfits will sell for more than others, but it sounds like you purchased the bar very late. It also sounds like you went against what the story told you to do with the money.

If you don't have the sports bar upgrade, I would recommend getting that. If you really wanted to grind money, doing pinups during every possible time frame should roughly net you the same amount as the bar does passively.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Last time I tried to sell pics, they only like 30 dollars for nudes. Do the prices scale as you progress or is it based on the girl? I've only ever tried to sell pics for Lin, Kali, and Ashley.
I honestly don't remember; I did the bar/upgrades as early as I could, and kept most of the pin-ups for myself.

See what Runey posted, he (hopefully) knows the game way better than I do, so his answers are going to be more accurate than anything I can tell you :)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Going to go out on a limb here and say that you picked up the beta, you know, the version of the next update that isn't finished yet and still has several bugs and glitches to work out?
15 is barely even an alpha at this piont... XD

Reactions: freedom.call
Jan 12, 2022
Some outfits will sell for more than others, but it sounds like you purchased the bar very late. It also sounds like you went against what the story told you to do with the money.

If you don't have the sports bar upgrade, I would recommend getting that. If you really wanted to grind money, doing pinups during every possible time frame should roughly net you the same amount as the bar does passively.
So, after I got the money from the dad, I bought the sanctuary, Lin's sister, and the bar and all the upgrades. At the time, those were the only elf stuff available. Not sure if this is late or not, but I should say that I heavily prioritized Kali's storyline, so maybe that messed with the order of events.

Reactions: freedom.call

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
So, after I got the money from the dad, I bought the sanctuary, Lin's sister, and the bar and all the upgrades. At the time, those were the only elf stuff available. Not sure if this is late or not, but I should say that I heavily prioritized Kali's storyline, so maybe that messed with the order of events.
Are you doing the weekly advertising? That normally pays for itself each week + more each week. While I may not have enough money to immediately buy the other slaves/android parts, it normally earns enough to buy them as I focus on the other girls and come back to it. If you're only single focusing a single girl, then you might have some money issues but the bar + all upgrades + advertising really should cover your money needs.

I just did a new start run with this version and maybe had to wait a week or two to finalize buying everything, mostly waiting on the outfits that weren't story/event related.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I did the same with the money situation, I always level up all the girls evenly for the most part. Having started the game a few times one can sort of make a plan or schedule.

wolf557

Jan 6, 2020
I have no clue what that walkthrough is trying to tell you, but you need to enter the bar when Maria is available and has sucked your cock before. I would recommend contacting the walkthrough developer about this.

15.5 doesn't exist. Are you playing the right game? Harem Hotel is on 0.14.1

Hahah my bad I'm so sorry! Wrong game thread. Keep up the good work Runey! Harem Hotel is definitely one of the best out there

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I'm at the point where I need to purchase Nia, Ann, and Sylvia, but they require like 10k combined. I previously got 10k from Kali's storyline, but I've spent most a good portion of it. Are there any other storylines that give you money like that? I've bought all the bar upgrades besides the advertisements and it seems to average about 1000 a week. Do the bar advertisements significantly increase revenue?
No other large amounts of money are handed to you.

I had this problem too and asked about it on itch, and Runey replied to me and told me I was playing wrong because I used my money on the sanctuary and not the bar ;) hehe

I was told to do what you did! So, seems you are playing as intended. good luck! (for me, I ended up editing the money in... I am only interested in the story (and dungeon ) and not grinding money)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No other large amounts of money are handed to you.

I had this problem too and asked about it on itch, and Runey replied to me and told me I was playing wrong because I used my money on the sanctuary and not the bar ;) hehe

I was told to do what you did! So, seems you are playing as intended. good luck! (for me, I ended up editing the money in... I am only interested in the story (and dungeon ) and not grinding money)
The problem is almost always not buying the bar until much later.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes