Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
there is always that one android own by the lady passerby that has a penis attachment. she could visit the bar with her toy. Android (ours) sems to like to prank people even if she doesn't understand boundaries that well. it could lead to an interesting event.

More seriously, if I remember corectly, Runey said that the penis on girl model looks off and not of a quality hi enough for his likeing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

wolf557

Jan 6, 2020
Can't get the level 35 Kali event to trigger...just says meet in lobby at any time and nothing happens... any fix or suggestions?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I can look into adding the Lust Cheat to Android later, working on updating another one of Lain's mods for another game.

Does it happen to be photo hunt? Lol but thanks i enjoying playing these games with these mods makes things so much easier and smoother I'm glad someone picked up her torch :)

Deadnoz

Sep 25, 2021
Stuck on one of maria's triggers, go to maria's door to " *TALK * " but it just sends me to the front door and then nothing happens. bug? only asking because normally the game tells you when you need to work on something else to unlock it, but this just transitions you to the front door and then nothing lol

To add more info, tried increasing her stats, nothing. different days, nothing. trying it earlier, nothing.
TO add even more info, on a new save, just kind of speed ran to the same spot, and its doing it on a fresh save too. :(

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Stuck on one of maria's triggers, go to maria's door to " *TALK * " but it just sends me to the front door and then nothing happens. bug? only asking because normally the game tells you when you need to work on something else to unlock it, but this just transitions you to the front door and then nothing lol

To add more info, tried increasing her stats, nothing. different days, nothing. trying it earlier, nothing.
TO add even more info, on a new save, just kind of speed ran to the same spot, and its doing it on a fresh save too. :(
Did you buy the 2nd floor?

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

You need to continue Android's story.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
0.15 out . link someone ?
Its not out. Its just the beta build, where they look and test for bugs. Its not the 15.0 release that will end up here.
It's not out. It has only recently begun development. When it's out, it will be here.
And we really really don't want beta builds posted on here due to the several dozen page clusterfuck that happens each time.

Jan 12, 2022
What's the point of the girl who asks riddles? Is there a reward for doing them or something? Also, I just started playing this today. Are you required to skip time the first few days. Unless I'm missing something, there isn't anything to progress time in the evenings. You can't even sleep until it's night.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What's the point of the girl who asks riddles? Is there a reward for doing them or something? Also, I just started playing this today. Are you required to skip time the first few days. Unless I'm missing something, there isn't anything to progress time in the evenings. You can't even sleep until it's night.
Yes.

Possibly, it's been years since I played that part.

Reactions: freedom.call
Jan 12, 2022
Is there any downside to accepting the 100 dollars in tips from Kali for wearing the bunny suit? I feel like the game wants me to skip, but I literally just ordered pizza from her and saw her tits for 15.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes