randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
That is a very odd assumption to make.

Autumn has a traditional dating experience, as opposed to the others who fuck you first, kiss you later.
dont get me wrong I know that but it feels like (to me) that she is falling a bit behind the rest of the girls

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
dont get me wrong I know that but it feels like (to me) that she is falling a bit behind the rest of the girls
Yeah, everyone else already had sex when she arrived. She is getting more and more stuff all the time, but sex will be her last thing, due to her nature. You will get anal with her first.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It is an incredibly common thing among Catholics, and other religious groups (even knew a Jewish girl who felt the same way about it), to them, all that matters is that their hymen remains in tact, because that is what a 'girl's value' based on to many people (despite the fact that many women are born without one, and many others break them in other ways, like through exercise or accidents, never mind masturbation)... They even wrote songs about it, it is so common, my favorite being .

Religions that have rules about sex, tend to value women only for their 'purity' and their ability to make babies, and this is clearly one of those. I am positive that Autumn is that kind of girl (and maybe Hazel too), she will hold on to her hymen for a long as possible. Odds are, that will be the very last thing we unlock with her, we should even have her in the dungeon before we take her actual virginity.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
MOON is broken.
If you do her advanced training after beginning her spanking sequence but before completing ALL her spanking events, she is completely locked out. Trying to spank her says you must do the advanced training. But it's done already... There's no way to continue her line if that happens.

I'm not gonna restart my game, so fk it. Hope this gets fixed in the next update.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
It has been a while since I have played this game.
Need help.

I have 0.12.4
Do I have to re-download the entire thing (8gb) for 0.14.1 or only the seperate link in the first page for 0.14.1 (1gb) ?

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
You need the whole one, or the compressed, but the update one will not work for you unless you have the last one.
Thanks, but now the question is how.
Torrent, Mixdrop and Racity are dead. Mega limits to 2 or 5 gb I think.
Anonfile downloding at 250kbps

Any tips or it is what it is

edit : nevermind. Compressed links works good.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I cant buy Nias supplies any idea why?
Try clicking to the right....
Thanks, but now the question is how.
Torrent, Mixdrop and Racity are dead. Mega limits to 2 or 5 gb I think.
Anonfile downloding at 250kbps

Any tips or it is what it is

edit : nevermind. Compressed links works good.
Just tested the Racaty one, and it works too.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes